Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! COME READ!   Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

Oh my gosh! I can not wait! Okay, I'll tell you the whole story from the beginning.
On Saturday, as we were packing to go down the shore, my mom asked me to go to her and my dad's room and get the newspaper clipping from her nightstand. I go up there and look around halfhearetedly. Suddenly, I SEE IT! POMERANIAN PUPPIES FOR SALE! I jump in the air, grab the clipping and run downstairs. I hand it to her, she thanks me and then asks me to unload the dish washer. I do, and she calls the breeder. I listen in: 4 puppies, 3 males, 1 female. We want the female. Since we were going away, we had to wait all week and see if anyone else wanted to but her. When we got home yesterday, my mom called her again and THE FEMALE WAS STILL AVAIABLE! We are going to see her today! I am soooo excited! I have wanted a Pomeranian since my last one passed away 4 and a half years ago!
I AM SEEING HOPEFULLY MY NEW PUPPY TODAYYYYY!!!!! (and then i go to a 4 hour rehearsal for the play i am in Crying or Very sad . oh well, the rehearsal will be fun! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:53 am

wow wren was 150 ish. shes a pure breed, but they didnt know, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:02 am

wren when she was 4 months, shes bigger, doesnt use a kennel and is ver beautiful

wren when she was 6 weeks
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 am

thanks! my mom is on the phone right now with my neighbor, who found some breeders for us! crosss your fingers!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:30 am

Fingers crossed...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 am

I am crossing my fingers. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:35 am

me too!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:58 am

good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 am

thank you! we're still working on it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:04 am

i cnat se eit
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:04 am

grrr! how do i upload a pic??????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:05 am

go on like tinypic
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:05 am

ok, i'll try. thx smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:06 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 am

AWWWWWW!!!!!!! sooooooo cute!!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am

yeah! it worked! smile is a genius!!!! go smile! and thanks!

that up there is my possible puppy. she is so cute and i ♥ her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 am

thanks!

wren wa staht small when we got her, now shes 40-60 pounds!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:20 am

wow! yeah, this little baby is only going to be 4 lbs! i really want her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 am

aww. i really what you to get ehr!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:08 am

awh, i♥cutelittlepuppies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2