WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk into the Hight Highs Hotel. Their is a cute and perky blond candy girl, twin boys who are bening chased by a hotel mager and thenm the owners daughter. I'll fir in perfecty

The form:

Name:
looks:
personlity:
room:
Job:
Other:

Members:

Ashley~ candy counter girl~ me~
Lola~ no job~ me~
Sam~ a guest, likes Ashley~ me~
Carson~ bell boy~me
Roxy~guest~me~
Lily~ waitress at the hotel restrauent~HCL
Carmen~ no job~HCL
Ryan~ a guest~HCL
Brenda~ heriass of a diff. hotel~ frub~
Alexander~ guest~ Cmain
Caiytin ~ soup chef and sometimes a baby sitter ~ Cmain
Raven ~ repsitiest~Cmain~

Rules:
3 people pure room
You may not have the same names as the person in the show
up to 7 people
no powerplaying
dont be perfect
have fun
type i love Zack and Cofy if you read this

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:29 am

Ashley gigllled and steped out. Their was something on the florr and she didnt see it. Ashley fell andlanded hard on hwer rioght leg. " OWW!!"shje screamed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:30 am

James fell to the floor to catch her before she dropped.

Cole stared in shock.

Dylan did the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:31 am

Ashely still lane on ehr leg. " James, Cole, Dylan,i cnat feel my leg and its sloow," ashley screamed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:40 am

(He caught her just before she fell!)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:02 am

Nickjonas4ever wrote:
(lol furby)

"Magic stuff? You mean credit cards??"

"No, I mean magic stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:22 am

( no i what her to fall,c aus ei what ehr to break her leg)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:01 pm

(Fine)

"Dylan, Cole, call 911" he said.

"Don't worry. You'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:06 pm

( i knwo...)

" Its just realoly, hurts!"ashley mangered to say, " Just get me into my suite and i'll be fine," she insted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:09 pm

"You sure?" he asked. He nodded to Dylan and COle.

COle dialed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:15 pm

" yea fine," Ashley said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:17 pm

He nodded to COle.

He hung up.

James carried her into her suite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Ashley fel onto her bed. " ahhh.." she sided
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:19 pm

James got some ice and put it on her leg,.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:58 am

_furryfurby wrote:
Nickjonas4ever wrote:
(lol furby)

"Magic stuff? You mean credit cards??"

"No, I mean magic stuff."

"Okay, but can i borrow one of thoose magic things at the salon?"

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:26 am

" Thanks, " ASsley said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:35 am

"Anytime." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:37 am

Ashley nodded and graped a cpuble pillows to pro up her leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:50 am

He kissed her and walked to his suite/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:50 am

" bye," ahsleys aid
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:53 am

"Okay!" Brenda agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:02 am

"Thanks Brenda!! Now lets go!"

Ayla said and grabbed her purse.

_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:06 am

They went outside and into London's limo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:15 am

Just before they left ayla yelled in ashleys suite:

"Get better ashley!"
"thanks for taking me london. You are awsome!!"

_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:22 am

"I know, i'm me!!" Brenda singsonged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am

Ayla sighed but followed brenda in the limo.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~   

Back to top Go down

Suite Life! ~ a rp baes on The Suite life of Zack and Cody~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next