Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:28 am

First topic message reminder :

You ride a bout as far as possible. You end up at Mako Island. You have ur cell but you need connection. You start walking. ur almost there then you slip. You keep walking to find a way out. Its nighttime. You have to get out.you jump in the moonpool. Do you dare find out wat happens?

Name
Personality
Looks
Power

Emma
girl
Nice--kinda the leader of her click
like claire holt
freezes stuff

Ricky
girl
stubborn but nice
like ricky in H20
makes stuff boil

Cleo
girl
like cleo in H20
shapeshifts water like cleo in H20

Last edited by Mrs.JoeJonas on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 am

Korbyn did so, smiling nervously to Andi once he ws done.

Caitlyn looked out the window seeing something rising up from the sea, "We're you running from something/................?"

"
Yes my father."

Caitlyn swore really loudly.

Andi just watched as a mass of, merppl rose up out of th water a very lareg one in front, "Thats your dad in the front?"

"Yes."

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 am

Rose said ''I havee an extra room in my loft if you want you can stay there Korbyn''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:03 am

Andi smiled, as did Caitlyn, "you not gonna invite us?" they said putting on the mocking guilt trip.

Korbyn chuckled, "Thankz Rose Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 am

Name: Max
Personality: Sweet, Caring, Loving, Loves flirting with girls
Looks: Like Robbie Amell
Power: Can make water stop
Extras: Likes Caitlyn
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:06 am

''Ohh, well if you want come along, I have 5 rooms in my loft and I only use one''Rose smiled and said ''Guess we're going t my place''she sped up her car and raced in and out of cars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:07 am

(Welcome)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:08 am

Caitlyn ghigh fived her sis from the back seat she smiled to oKorbyn.

Korbyn smiled, "Than kyou again for everything you guys have odne for me."

Caitlyn turned in her seat and er face came close to his she leaned back a little more and they were kissing.

Andi rolle dher eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:10 am

Max was swimming up the shore when he saw a cute girl. He walked up to her. " Hi."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:11 am

Rose looked away and thought ''Whos likes Korbyn Andi or Catylin and whos he going to choose''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:12 am

Hola none of them r at the beach there all in Rose's Lambo driving to her place and Catylin likes Korbyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:13 am

( CMain said he could like Caitlyn.)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:22 am

Cmain clear things up I though ANdi liked Korbyn and next thing I know Catylins kissing him and u told Hola she could make a charrie that liked Catylin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 am

((Yes Andi liked Korbyn Doesn't mean Korbyn liked her back I mean hes a guy he likes them al but he likes Caitlyn and I know ola it's llike Carly and Freddie but Carly's with someone else...... get it? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:38 am

( Ya. Thats what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:48 am

(K Good)0

Andi loked slightly hurt but she had no hold on him, she never dated him she never staked her claim, she just looked away out the window.

Caitlyn kissed him putting ore feelin behind it.

Korbyn giave into her and kissed herbac.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:51 am

Okay well it never seemed like Catylin liked Krbyn so Max also likes Catylin
Rose stopped and said ''We're here''she got out and looked up at very glamorus apartments
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:53 am

Andi whistled hiding her hurt, "sWeet place Rose."

CAitlyn got out her feathers a little ruffled in a good way.

Korbyn smiled he didn't thihk he liked Caitlyn quite THAT much but oh did he ever. He was drawn to her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:59 am

''Thanks'' she took out her keys and said ''Come on''she opened the door to a living room that seemed very glamorus, clean, spiffy and expensive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:34 am

Andi smiled, "Awesome place." she repeated.

Caitlyn smiled.

Korbyn was npw obsessed with CAitlyn, her hair smelled so good, her clothes so beautiful, her eyes, those amazing bloode red eyes drew him to her mor ehtneanythign he' ever known.

CAitlyn smiled feeling his gaze.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:10 am

Ariel got up on the dock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:47 am

''Thanks and just so you know I'm not this cleanfull or this organized half of these roooms havent been used and thats why everything is so clean''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:10 pm

Andi smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:15 pm

''Wait till u see my room its an ocean full of mess''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 pm

She then took a pair of keys and threw them at Korbyn she said ''There are the keys for your room I not very good with which key is from which room so see which on it opens''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:00 am

Korbyn smiled, "Thankz." He smiled to CAitlyn.

Caitlyn waved behind her back biting her lip, she looked like she was floating on air.

Andi sighe and plopped on the couch and witched on the Tv, "Rose hey look at this." ther was a special report of tital waves hitting the beach and in those waves there were mermen, and mermaids, and Korbyns' dad, now only mermaids and pp can see other merppl, so no one wathing this could see it except them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20   

Back to top Go down

Full moon Pack~A mermaid rp~based on H20
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next