WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:37 am

First topic message reminder :

You unload you horse(s) form your trailer. You see a girl grooming a beautiful tanish stallion with stars all over. " hi i am Ashley Gates. The owner of the ranch. Would you like to ride here?" Ashley askes. Do you say yes or load your horses back up and ride to a diffrent ranch.

The form

Rider:

Name:
Job:
Bff:
Expierence:
Other:

Horse form:

Horse stable name:
Hoprse show name:
Mane Color:
Tail Color:
Breed:
Personlity:
Other:

Here is mine:

Nmae: Ashley Gates. Bill gates daughter
Nickname: ash
Personality: sweet,carring, loving, popular, owner of the ranch, very friendly, can handle ANY horse, nice, brave, outgoing, fun, horse and peopel love her, fun to be around, gets everything she wnats but she is NOT a spolied b-rat
Job: owner/teaches, does all most anything
Bff: all her sibs; Lex Talyor, Roxy , Blake,Sam,Carson
Expirerence: olympian pro, won every showe she has been in.
other; bill gates duager, owns most of theorse in the barn.

Horse stable anme: starbuck
Horse show name: Starbuck coffe shop
Horse pic/decrition:

Click this bar to view the full image.

but has stars all over him
Mane Color: black and bery long
Tail color; black and very long
Breed: buckskin
Personlity: a real handful, only ashley can ride him, loves sugercubes
Other: n/a

Horse stable name: Storm
Horse Show namw: Summer's Storm
Horse pic./ description:
Click this bar to view the full image.

Mane color: black
Tail Color: black
Breed: thoughtbreed
personlity: a schooling horse, loves everyone
Other: ashley owns him, 25 years old and 18.5 hands.

Stable Name: starwish
Show Name: starwish into space
horse pic. like starbuck
Mane color:black mixed with light light tan
Tale Color: same as the mane
Breed: buckskin
Personality; sweeet,carring, lobves everyone can be stubbon, loves ashley and everyone eles
Other : N/A

Rules
No fighting
You can be perfect
Use (( )) {{ }} [ ] when talkinh oput of character.
Use " " when talking as character.
No one may have kids
No one may be older 26
I wil give you 3 chances if you do not follow these rules you will be kicked out,
Type i love Bear Creek Stables. if you read the whole thing!
HAVE FUN!!!!!

Members:

Me:
Ashley

HCL:
Annabelle

Bondie:
Tyson

Mnm:
Virginia

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:30 am

"Thank you. Nice to meet you Starburst." Ty said patting the stallion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:32 am

Annabelle drove up to the new stable, she unloaded the trailor and let Jack out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:33 am

V saw other people and horses arriving and went to greet them. "Hi." she said to Ty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:34 am

"Hey. I'm Ty." He said sticking his hand out for her to shake. "And this is Midnight Sun or just Sun."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 am

"I'm V." she said shaking his hand." Hi Sun." she said letting Sun smell her hand then petting her. " This is Sugar Cube or Sugar." she said moving so he could see the whit mare.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:40 am

"Hi. Sugar." Ty said letting the horse smell his hand and then slowly reaching up to pet her, so as not to scare her. "I don't believe I caught your name." He said to Virginia, leading Sun into her stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:41 am

Ashley walked beside Ty.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:42 am

"I'm Virginia or V." she said scratching Sugars ears.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:43 am

Annabelle lead Jack over to the group of people "Hi' she said cheerfully, she smiled shwing perfectly strait, white teeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:43 am

" Hi, I am Ashley and what a wonferful stallion," Ashley said smiling
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:44 am

"Hi" V said turning to see Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:46 am

"Nice to meet you V." Ty said. He shut the door to Sun's stall and leaned on it. Then he turned to the new girl. "I'm Ty." He said extending his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:46 am

Ashley smilied at Ty
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Ty smiled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:48 am

" Is Sun ok to ride after she gets out of a trailer beause i belive when a hors egets into a new inverment they schould go and find out more about it."
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:50 am

"Actually Sun is different. She likes to settle in where she will be sleeping most of the time. Then she likes to explore." Ty explained patting Sun. "She's a little different from most horses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:52 am

" I tollay understand, i had.. a mare who likes to do taht too," Ashely said holding back tears, she whent into a pure whte mares stakll who was next to Sun's stall and put her head on Her neck. Then she soke her head and walke dback out of the stall, " Who ya'll like to go on a trail ride with me?" she asked
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:53 am

(gtg byes)
V got a curry comb and began to groom Sugar in her stall.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:54 am

"What's wrong?" Ty asked noticing her pain.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:56 am

Bondai67 wrote:
"Nice to meet you V." Ty said. He shut the door to Sun's stall and leaned on it. Then he turned to the new girl. "I'm Ty." He said extending his hand.

"I'm Annabelle, I'd shake your hand, but...you don't wanna know" she said, giggled, and looked at her stallion, Jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:56 am

" Oh well, can i tell you later?" ashley asked starighting up. She whent into Brownie, the pure white horse and brought her out. " Would you liek to ride with me?" she asked graping her saddle, bridle and saddle pad.

( have him say no, them have him get like on of her horses or somethign like that, then have him floowed her. if thats ok)
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:42 am

(kays, but can he ride his horse instead?)
"Actually I can't right now. I have to get my stuff unpacked and feed Sun." Ty explained, feeling guilty. "Maybe later."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:50 am

( I back)
V came out of the tack room with horse treats for Sugar.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:58 am

Ty headed towards his trailer unpacking his saddle, bridle, and grooming kit. After bringing them in he unloaded his horses special food mix an her treats.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:01 am

"Can sun have these?" V asked Ty holding out 2 treats. then she fed Sugar one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~   

Back to top Go down

Bear Creek Ecuestian Center **~~** Horse Back Riding RP **~~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next