Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Thu May 01, 2008 9:49 am

do you know anyone with alzheimer's disease?
my grandma has it and it really bad, she thinks my mom is her sister and she forgets that she married to my grandpa,
im doing a speech on alzheimer's and i was wondering if anyone on this site knows someone who has alzimers.
post below who you know that has this terrible disease please, thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Sat May 10, 2008 9:24 am

no i do not, but i hope they find a cure for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 am

i hope they do to, cause i could have it.... oh well at least you guys will be far back in my memory so i will remember you all for a long time
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Thu May 22, 2008 6:25 am

well, i think i know someone, my sponser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Thu May 22, 2008 6:26 am

well, godparent actually, not a sponser? what was i thinking? or are they the same thing? its just godparent is so harsd to remember!
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:11 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I DESPISE the word alzhiemers!!!!!!!! My grandpa DIED from it!!!!!!! I was hoping they would find a cure in time but...no such luck. He died just a few weeks before his birthday. And here's something kinda funny: My grandpa loved to play high nine. Well he died in a hospice (which is this place where they house people until they die, which is usually a few weeks after they get there). And my aunt and uncle stayed with him til he died (we had to leave around 2 AM) and he died while my aunt and uncle were playing a hand high nine, so, we suppose he died happy that he could see one last game of cards. My grandpa and I were really close. Everyday I hope the pain will ease but it just gets harder and HARDER!! And it's even harder now that it's getting closer to the 2 year anniversary of his death(July 5th, his b-day was July 29th). It feels like every night I cry myself to sleep. Actually if you can believe it (which should be pretty easy since I've already wrote about 2 paragraphs now) I'm on the verge of tears right now. It's really hard to talk about, let alone write about. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com
LilMizBumbleBee402
Chat Box Mod
Chat Box Mod

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:42 pm

My grandpa had alzhiemers. my sis is bondi67. we lost him 2 years ago. he died the same day and time of my grandmas (his wife) step dad, and i have the same b-day as my grandmas step dad so i may be cursed!!! but anyway it was a realy hard time for all of us. i have grown closer to my grandpas sister my aunt carolyn. on the 21st we are going to a family reunion and we are taking all of my grandpas medals (he was in the army) and he has A LOT. i am going to take a photoalbum of me, him, my aunt carolyn, great aunt jerry, and my great uncle luke. maybe my papa's (my Grandpa) mom and dad. the day of July 6th we are to outer banks (we started last year it is becoming anual) that is the day after the 2 yr anniversiry of my papa's death. when he died about 2 hrs before we all were watching the 4th of july fireworks at 1:30 my mom said we need to get some rest so she dragged us home. (my papa's fave color was peptobismal pink). my aunt and uncle came to our house rite after of course i could not sleep so i stayed up in bed. when my uncle and aunt came iknew it wasn't good. so i went to sit outside and they brought balloons because my papa said that when he died he wanted balloons released in his honor my aunt passed them out and i was the one to get the peptobismal pink. and now i know why they said we had to go home......they took him off lifesupport to take him out of his misery. but even if they didn't he still wouldn't be here. it is because of his doctors and the people who took care of him at the nursing home. they killed him. i would tell yall of the nursing home and about him there but i've written too much already.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 am

Let me explain what happened at the nursing home, since my sis is mentally impaired (jk). It was called the VA, for Veterans Association, and when we first sent him there they were very nice. But then IT happened. My Papa had heart problems in the past, so we expected something to go wrong with his heart. They did NOT tell us but my Papa was having small STROKES when he was there! Also he fell and BROKE his collarbone, and they didn't tell us....AGAIN! We would never have found out if hadn't been visiting him every Saturday and Sunday (and it happened on like WEDNESDAY!!!). So on Saturday we came n and my Papa was in this roll-around recliner thingamajigy (no clue what it is called but it is like a wheelchair), we were completely unaware of what was happening. They didn't even take him to the DOCTOR!!! My Nana (grandma) could have sued them, but she decided not to! I say(and my friends agree)...........SUE SUE SUE SUE!! Have you guys seen that commercial about nursing home neglect and abuse? Every time I see that commercial I have this overpowering urge to call! But I force myself not to because my Nana would spank my hiney (and she spanks HARD!!).
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:31 am

Crying or Very sad
i'm so sorry.
wow, you write a lot.
i also agree to sue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:42 pm

Thanks. And when I have an opinion on something I voice it. Though it sometimes gets me in a LOT of trouble.....Thanks, now I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 people who agree to sue!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:22 am

I agree, with you Bondai! And No sorry Jacobluver no one has it...yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:53 am

Ok that's 7 ppl's. I should get ppl to sign a virtual petition....SUE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does any one you know have alzheimers?   

Back to top Go down

Does any one you know have alzheimers?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1