WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 am

First topic message reminder :

"Of course, why wouldn't I help my boyfriend?" Roxian replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat May 21, 2011 4:40 am

"Sounds like a plan," Alec grinned and led her down ths dark halls, searching for any scarier rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon May 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Roxian sighed. "I swear, this places seems to only be made to scare five year olds!" She noticed one room that might be worthy, with something that looked more like blood forming the words 'ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE' on a metal door. "Wanna try this place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 6:21 am

"Sounds like fun," Alec grinned, poking at the door amd chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 6:46 am

Roxian clapped, smiling. "Yes!" She opened the door slowly, goosebumps going up her arms as the door squeaked. "Do they have to put those sound effects...?" She grumbled, opening the door all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 7:26 am

"Huh, they did a pretty good job in this room," Alec look around, walking into the room, staying beside Roxian. "You know, if you get scared, you can hold onto me as tight as you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 am

Roxian laughed. "Only in your dreams." She ran her hand along one metal wall, feeling the dust and fake cobwebs. "I think the door was scarier, actually."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 12:18 pm

"You'll warm up to the idea," Alec chuckled, looking around the place. "This is pretty ridiculous..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Roxian sighed. "I guess they weren't really expecting anyone to actually *open* their door." Bored, she knocked on the walls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 12:25 pm

"Hmm i heard of a really scary haunted house that they built in the park on halloween," Alec told her, poking at the fake armored knight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 pm

"Meh, we have a while 'till then, don't we?" Roxian replied, sighing. "If they do it again." Theree was a hollow sound. "Eh? I wasn't expecting to find anything..." She knocked again. "Sweet! Secret tunnel!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue May 31, 2011 12:43 pm

"Really? Sweet!" Alec came running to her side, smiling big. "let'sgo in it!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 am

Rocian nodded enthusiastically. "Maybe this is the *real* scary room?" She grinned and pried at a loose sheet of metal, revealing a tunnel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 am

"Lets get moving! I want to see some scary stuff!" Alec jumped around, grinning big, giddy with the thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Roxian laughed and slipped into the tunnel. "Alright, alright." She crawled forward a few feet, glad for the small lights in the tunnel. "Come on in!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Alec slid into the tunnel, following after her. "Huh, i wonder where it'll lead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Roxian shrugged. "Dunno, but hopefully somewhere cool!" She moved forward, crawling through the straight tunnel. "Gaaaah, how long is this?!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 am

"I dunno! But it's really dark," Alec moved some more and bumped into her backside, feeling his way around and accidentally grabbing her bottom. "What is this?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 am

Roxian blushed deeply. "Let. Go," she growled, her tone icy cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Alec blushed deeply and let go. "Sorry, I couldn't see," he stammered, squinting his eyes to see better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:01 am

Roxian shot him a glare, even though she had no idea where his face was. "Just don't do it again, or you wont have any fingers." She started crawling again, noticing the tunnel getting taller.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:07 am

"Come on, give me a break, it's not like I did it on purpose," Alec frowned, sticking his tongue out at her even though she coulsn't see him. "Are we almost there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:59 am

Roxian managed to stand up. "Well, I think so. The tunnel's bigger now..." She reached out her fingers and they brushed wood. "Yup, we're at the end." She pushed on the door, and it swung open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 am

Alec covered his face at the light, grimacinh. "Dang, where are we?" he asked, peeking into the room when his eyes adjusted to the lighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 am

Roxian groaned. "Outside." She stepped out the side of the wall, holding her hand up to shield her eyes from the light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 am

"Dang, i was kinda hoping for some action," Alec frowned, disappointed by the result. "In the end, we didn't find anything, and your butt was not what i thought it would be," he frowned. "even if it was an accident, im a little disappointed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next