WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:42 am

First topic message reminder :

"Of course, why wouldn't I help my boyfriend?" Roxian replied, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:10 pm

"Honestly? Track down whoever did this and get back at them. But that would be stupid and suicidal." Roxian sighed, sounding a little defeated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:21 pm

"We'll hunt them down someday, don't worry." Alec told her softly, lifting up her chin so she was looking at his face. "Hopefully, everything will be much better than it was before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Roxian nodded. "Alright. But for now, you need to rest and recover."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 pm

Alec nodded, going over and laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Roxian sat down next to him. "I'm gonna go shopping for some medical stuff. Just in case any of your cuts get worse. I promise I'll stay safe and I'll keep my phone with me if you need to call me." She suddenly felt like a mother talking to her sick child. "I love you, Alec," She whispered and kissed him on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:33 am

Alec kissed her back gently, frowning. "Your makig this sound like a goodbye..." he murmured, holding onto her hand. "What if someone trys to hurt you or take you back to your dad?" he looked up at her, worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:53 am

Roxian laughed softly. "I don't think they're going to try anything for a while. It'll be too suspicious, don't you think? But I wasn't trying to make it sound like a good-bye. Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 am

Alec nodded slowly, kissing her hand gently. "Just be careful okay? You know I worry." he watched her with a loving gaze, not used to her going off on her own without him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:19 am

[b]"I will. Now get some sleep. If you get sick, [I] I'll [I] be the one worrying about [I] you [I]." Roxian walked out of the apartment before she lost her nerve.
~
Fifteen minutes later, she walked back in to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 am

Alec was curled up under the covers in the bedroom, his head under the pillow muffling his soft snores. He mumbled in his sleep, grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 am

Roxian quietly put the supplies away before going to check on Alec. She smiled when she saw he was sleeping. Pulling up a chair and sitting down, she watched his angelic sleeping self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:59 am

Alec's nose wrinkled in a cute way as he slept, hugging the pillow gently. He muttered something about Roxian and smiled again, nuzzling the pillow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Roxian blushed a little when she heard her name. He's dreaming about me... She thought, still watching. Without realizing it, she slipped into sleep, her head supported by her left hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 pm

After a while, Alec rolled over again and fell out of the bed, landing on the ground with a thud. "Crap!" he shouted, getting up slowly. "that hurts."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:58 pm

Roxian jumped awake when she heard the fall. "Alec! Are you alright?" She asked, helping him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:12 pm

"one thing's for sure, I've gotta stop moving when I sleep." alec laughed softly, rubbing the back of his neck gently. "don't worry about it, I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 pm

Roxian laughed. "Yeah, that would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:43 am

"How was shopping?" Alec asked, sitting back down on the bed, making room for Roxian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 am

Roxian plopped down next to him. "Prfectly normal. Which is odd. I had expected to be watched, but there wasn't anywhere there that seemed to be even 'coincidentally' in the same aisle as me most of the time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:36 am

"Well that's good." Alec told Roxian, going and hugging her gently, his lips pressed against her ear lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 am

Roxian smiled, turning her face to be in his hair. "But I was lonely without you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:49 am

"You wanted me to rest, I would have been willing to go with you though." Alec told her softly, kissing her cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 am

"I know," She replied, pulling away from him. Roxian smiled and kissed his nose. "That's what I love about you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Alec grinned and nuzzled Roxian's neck gently, holding her close to him. "How did I get so lucky?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Roxian shrugged, keeping him close. "Fate works in funny ways. Sometimes I wonder if we've always loved each other, but just didn't see it..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next