10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:05 am

Alice gave Ellie a look and asked her why they had to get into this particular boat. There was barely enough room to move around before tipping the boat over. And the last thing that Alice wanted to do was get wet in this mucky gross lake filled with fish and other creepy creatures. She tugged on the life vest straps to make sure it was on tight enough. She took an oar in one hand and began steering the boat to the left. She watched as all the other groups left the dock as well and paddled harder and faster. "C'mon! We have to be the first group to finish!" She said with determination.

Taylor rubbed her hands on her lap and picked up both oars. She had A Bunkers in her boat and from the start she knew that they wouldn't do any work. Shrugging, she paddled slowly and calmly. "Hey! Let's beat those guys!" An A Bunk girl shouted to Taylor who gave her a tired look. "Okay okay fine!" Taylor said reluctantly while the girl kept crying and whining. She had already given her a headache and more annoying sounds weren't helping. Taylor paddled over to Sora's boat and the A Girls smirked at Jayden. "We're gonna beat you, we're gonna beat you!" They shouted over to the other boat. Taylor splashed Sora in the process of paddling in front of them and shrugged with a laugh.

Nick felt something tug on the line and pulled it in quickly. A large fish emerged and Nick felt proud. He smiled and held it up for a picture. He watched as other struggled and he smiled even bigger. He threw the fish back into the lake and rehooked the bait.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:29 am

Jayden heard a handful of high-pitched voices shouting at him and pointing. He looked to his right and saw an ac named Taylor splash at Sora. Jayden snorted in an attempt to stop laughing. "If you say so," Jayden called back to them. Jayden looked around in his boat and saw a couple of b bunkers in it. He looked up at Sora, who was wiping slime off his legs.

Sora felt water trickle down his back when Taylor practically threw her oar on him. He did the same as Jayden and shrugged. "Come on boys," He roared, "Let's have a go at them." as he worked his arms. They would be sore after today, but he didn't care. A couple years of marching band and he was ready for soreness.

I looked up at Alice who was paddling with her oars competitively. My oars were slightly slimmer than the other boats. "You don't paddle like that," I retorted, slapping her arms. When i gave her a slightly reddish mark with lake water on it, I ignored the look she gave me. "You're supposed to make quick sharp movements. The smalled the oar, the quicker." She looked as Alice made an "you don't know everything" look. She once again ignored it and rowed her way to the edge of the lake, bumping b bunkers out of the way.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 am

Alice clenched her teeth and turned her head to watch the fishing group. She paddled the way Ellie had said just to keep her quiet. She rolled her eyes and watched as the boat slowed down dramatically and all the other groups passed them. She looked at Ellie who didn't seem to care then turned the other way and envied the other groups.

Taylor watched Sora speed and she sped up the boat herself. The little girls screamed with delight as the boys gave them a look.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 am

I sat there, soaking up some vitamin D. I knew Alice to be competitive. So to satisfy her hunger, both of us paddled our small, but sleek and fast boast to the end. We made it second, right after some D bunkers that were fooling around and sat back. Seeing Alice's more envy I turned around and sped off the other direction towards the clump of boats that were struggling to get past each other. I harshly bumped into all of them, watching their faces as they screamed.

Sora and Jayden hurriedly paddled their 4 seater boat towards the finish. A large bump from a pair of girls got them back on track. They saw Taylor quickly speeding toward them. Jayden, at the back of the boat was commanded by Sora to splash Taylor. Jayden shrugged and splashed her with his oar and yelled "Commands from Cap'n Sora!!!" and sped off, afraid that she was going to get her revenge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:42 am

Taylor narrowed her eyes at Sora and Jayden then ordered her boat to go faster and faster until they slowed down to rest their arms. She wiped off the water from her glasses and put them back on to shield her eyes.

Alice nodded at Ellie, thanking her mentally hoping she would get the message. There was an awkwardness in the air and anything she said aloud would not help anymore. They slowed down and Alice wiped her forehead.

Nick watched as his friends sped across the lake, sending water to fly behind them. He looked at his watch. Their fun would be over in a mere ten minutes. Shaking his head, he tossed the line back into the water, avoiding hooking onto one of the A Bunker's life vest.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:12 pm

(been forever since i did this... lol kai just like left halfway through =P you don't have to reply to this DX)

I struggled to stand up in our unbalanced canoe-like contraption. I was afraid if i stood up the whole thing would tip over. But I eventually gathered the courage to stand up-pretty wobbly- and step onto the dock. I helped Alice up and took her hand to the and dragged her away from the screaming little a-bunkers. I sat in the shade enjoying the sunshine and soaking in my surroundings.

Sora raised his eyebrows when Taylor individually told each a bunker to do a specific job to paddle their way to victory. He was stunned by her leadership and surprised that she had it in her. It took a while for him to come back to the present and lose their private competition.

Jayden stared at Sora and sort of envied him and Taylor. "Sora? You there, bro?" He snapped his fingers, he was obviously unaware of their loss."Oh well, there's always next time." He muttered to himself. He saw Nick fishing and he caught a rather large trout(?). "Good job!" He shouted across the water, trying to make ameends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15