10:00 - Lights Out

Fun Time Schedule:
Sunday: Orientation.. >.<
Monday: Games [Dutch Auction/BBK/Guess That Song]
Tuesday: Games
Wednesday: Bonfire
Thursday: Talent Show
Friday: Dance Party

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

(fine. A whole lots gonna be missing >.>)

Mell narrowed her eyes and looked at Jess. "It's on," she mouthed, a serious look in her face. She cackled a little, holding her stomach, then looked back at the racing ball around the field.

I zipped around the field with the ball in my possession. Jess gave me quite the struggle but i got past her. I was about to score a goal, when I was too unfortunately slow. I kicked, but right before I did, Kelly kicked me in the shin. "Sh!t!" I hissed under my breath. The ball swerved to the side, as I fell to the ground clutching my ankle.

"Hey, hey!" I shouted. I got up and jogged to mid-field. I heard the euro blow the whistle and I gently picked Ellie up. "You okay?" I asked with concern. "Fine," She grunted. I sighed as the word escaped her lips. I dragged her out and pushed Christina in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 pm

(Okay, I'm going to RP but not as often. But I'm writing paragraphs so yeah.)

Alice watched from the goal. 'It's so on now...' Alice thought to herself. Kicking people in the shin was not part of the game. Kelly was so going to get it. Alice ran over to Chrissie and asked if she could switch with Christina. She couldn't do anything if she was goalie. Chrissie shrugged and asked them to switch. Christina, being the lazy person she was, agreed so that she could sit down in the grass, in front of the goal. Alice ran after Kelly who still had the ball and snatched it away with her quick feet. "Hey!" She heard Kelly yell, pouting and whining. "You snooze you lose!" Alice laughed in her face before kicking the ball with such a forceful kick, it whizzed past Jennifer and the goalie, into the goal.

Taylor got up and walked quickly to the Infirmary to get an icepack for Ellie's bruised leg. 'Ugh, campers now a days.' Taylor thought as she reached the steps. She asked the nurse for an icepack and fixed her sunglasses while she waited for the nurse to slowly walk to the refrigerator and reach for an ice pack. She took the icepack and thanked the old, slow nurse and ran back to the soccer field. "Here," Taylor said to Ellie, putting the icepack on her bruise. Ellie shivered a bit from the shock of ice but was relieved of the pain. Taylor brushed off her pants and sat back down again, reaching for her water bottle.

Nick caught the basketball and aimed at the backboard. He looked around and saw Chase struggling to shoot it in. He kept throwing it too hard, too far or too light. He laughed to himself and shot the basketball right into the hoop. He ran back into the line and waited for his turn again. Nick watched as a few other C Boys got out. They were all of Chase's friends. He looked to the side and saw some other ACs and Euros playing a real game of basketball. Nick wiped the sweat off of his forehead and waited for Tyler and Jay to finish up their turns.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 am

"Thanks." I muttered under my breath. I really didn't need the ice pack, but it was fine. I got up in a few minutes to shake it off. I heard Alice score a goal and I sat down once again, and watched the game, rubbing my ankle.

The ball came tumbling right at me as I held my hand out and threw myself aside. The ball brushed the tip of my fingers and slid right past me into the goal. I got back up, brushing the dirt of my shorts.

"Alright Mell, I'll go in!" I threw my sunglasses aside and ran out onto the field and took Mell out of goalie. I put Kelly in goalie and ran a perimeter around the field. The ball was in Alice's keep and a ran towards her, stole it and passed it to one of my campers. They couldn't hold it for very long.

As Ryan tried to shoot, I got in his way and stole the ball, making a shot from right under his nose. Sweat was trickling down my forehead. I saw Tay going to the infirmary and waved at her before someone took the ball out of my hands.

It was just the three of us and I shot once and made it in. I swiftly walked to the back of the line only to have gotten the ball again. I lost my balance as I threw and I got knocked out. I grunted and fell against the pole, and held onto it for my support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:37 am

Alice scored goal after goal, laughing at Kelly the whole time. When the whole game was over, she was tired, sticky, sweating and thirsty. She drank 3 cups of ice cold water before she felt refreshed again. Everyone else was just as tired and they couldn't wait to relax. Unfortunately, they still had Talent show planning, dinner and Co-Ed and Swimming. Swimming didn't sound bad to Alice since it was extremely hot. Alice followed Taylor back to the bunks to get changed. She put on her bathing suit and picked up her towel.

Ryan groaned and stole the ball back from Sora. "Nice try," He said, making a shot over Sora's head. He watched as the Euro blew the whistle. He saw the C Girls walking back to their bunks to get changed into their bathing suits. "Come on boys! We're going to swimming. Let's get changed!" Ryan shouted as he walked back towards the bunk. He opened the door for his campers and got changed into his swim trunks.

Taylor waved back at Sora before leading her girls back to the bunk. "Let's get changed for the pool! We have to take the swim test unless you want to stay in three feet for the rest of the week!" Taylor shouted as she followed the boys to the bunks. She got into her two piece bathing suit and put on her sunglasses. She waited for the other girls to change and put on her shorts.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:06 am

Ellie walked sluggishly into her bunk. She took about five minutes peeling off her sweaty clothes and putting them back on over her swimsuit. She grabbed her towel and sunscreen and her goggles. She walked back outside on the porch smelling like chlorine, from her previous trip to the swimming pool. (you know how the smell never leaves your swim suit? well it doesn't for me...)

"Guys, I don't know if shallow water swimmers are going to be swimming at all today so, don't get your hopes up!" Chrissie changed into her swimsuit and got her towel.

Sora wasn't going to swim so he just waited outside the bunk for his campers. He pushed each and every one of them out, them groaning in the heat.

Jayden pulled on my swim trunks and jogged outside.

Mell took her time changing and when she did, all of them were outside and heading to the swimming pool. "Let's go!" She called to a group of straggling campers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 am

Taylor walked the campers that were already over to the swimming pool. She saw Sora pushing kids out of the bunk and pushed her kids to walk faster. She felt bad for those who couldn't swim. They would be stuck in the heat for a long time.

Alice sighed at Chrissie's statement then followed Taylor to the swimming pool. A blonde Euro was blowing her whistle and bossing people around. 'Oh god...' She thought and put her towel down on the grass.

Ryan waited for the last of campers to be ready and brought them over. "Come on! Hurry up or no swimming for you!" He scolded, making them run and sweat.

Nick groaned and brought a football. He wasn't going to really swim so there wasn't a point of changing anyways. He put on his hat and walked with Jay and Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

Sora knew how to swim, but he chose not to. He thought of water as an extra coat of sweat. It was disgusting. He led his campers to the germ infested lake and sat down on the grass. He brought a cup of ramen, already filled with boiling water. He sat down and patted the top of the cup. He brought out his chopsticks and slowly began to eat. He watched the kids in the lake, or the ones taking laps in the pool.

Chrissie finished the test as one of the first people. She sat down, wet, on her towel and dried off.

Jayden took the laps and floated in the lake, and finished in a matter of minutes. He pulled on a shirt, and made it wet. He knew he wasn't going back in the pool today.

Ellie quietly set her stuff down and laid on her towel. She held up a pack of cards at Jenn and Alice and mouthed "pig?"

Mell wasn't really quite the swimmer, so she would be the on sitting on the side of the pool, kicking the water with her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Taylor didn't want to take the test so she just sat down on her towel at watched the other kids splash and swim. With her sunglasses on, she laid back and relaxed. She had already put on sunblock so she wasn't worried. She looked over to Chrissie who was dripping and Sora who seemed to be eating. 'Wow.' She thought to herself before turning her attention back to the kids playing in the grass.

Alice shrugged and followed Ellie to her towel. She set up the game and watched kids come out of the lake either successful, sick, or almost sick.

Nick watched as Jayden took the test. When he came out, he made a face. "How can you swim in that? It's nasty," Nick said looking at some kid who was throwing up.

Ryan took the test with ease as the Euro blew the whistle. Everyone that wanted to take a test, had taken the test. He got out and shook his head to get water out of his hair. It ended up getting Jessica wet. He laughed at her then went to dry off with his blue towel.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:06 pm

[If the smell never leaves, your supposed to like rinse it with water when you finished swimming]

Jennifer grabbed her speakers and headed down to the pool. She thought she could blast some music while she was over there.

After the game of basketball, he didn't really feel like swimming. It was too much work. Not to mention kids who wanted to swim in the deep end needed to take the swim test.

Jessica went with Michael and Jonathan to keep watch of the kids besides the lifeguards on the side of the pool.

Jessica took her flip-flops off and sat on the side, splashing water on the kids who were taking the swim test.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Alice looked at Jen. "Anything but K/JPop. Please." She laughed. She watched as Jennifer made a face at her then sat down on the grass. "Whatever," said Alice before returning to the game.

"Tyler!" Nick shouted, throwing a football at him. "Are you swimming?" He called from up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
DragonEggs :

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:11 pm

"Well, I'm putting it on shuffle. And I'll just skip around." Jennifer rolled her eyes and kept playing.

Tyler got his hands ready to catch the football and caught it. He walked over. "Nah. Maybe tomorrow. I'm too lazy right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:15 pm

"Okay," Alice shrugged again. A football suddenly came hurtling towards her. "What the heck?" She shouted, confused and annoyed. It didn't really hurt but it did hit the back of her head. She picked up the football and looked at it, giving Tyler and Nick a look of pure frustration.

Nick pushed Tyler over to Alice to make him apologize for not catching the football. "It was YOUR fault," He said, not wanting to talk to any girl right now.

Taylor looked at Alice then at the boys. "Here we go again with the drama..." She muttered and turned her head away.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
DragonEggs :

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 pm

"What are you talkin about? I caught it! YOU didn't catch it." Tyler replied. He walked over to Alice. "Sorry." And he took the football back. He lightly tossed it to Nick. "Just continue."

"You ok?" Jennifer asked. Tyler was gonna get a piece of her mind later...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 pm

"Me?" Nick argued. "YOU!" He shouted back annoyed.

"Yeah..." Alice thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 am

Jayden rolled his eyes and took off his shirt. He slapped both of them and since it was wet it left a red mark on their faces. "Stop complaining." He muttered as he pulled his shirt back on.

Chrissie quickly dried off and sat down next to Jess, splashing the swimmers.

Mell joined Jess and Chrissie at the side of the pool.

Sora saw looks, but he just threw them aside. Every one thought he was weird, but he didn't mind. He finished his ramen, crumpled the cup and threw the Styrofoam away. He put the chopsticks in his back pocket and he began to watch the boys with interest.

Ellie already took Jenn's ipod while she was complaining with the boys. She picked the song of her choice and laid back, bathing in the sunshine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:39 am

Nick shot a look at Jayden and rubbed his face. "What's his problem?" He asked Tyler, as they walked away from the very annoyed Jay. "He's got some issues," Nick announced loudly. Many people looked at him and Tyler told his to quit being so loud. "Like they know who I'm talking about," He replied as the people began to look away and ignore them again. "Anyways, he's just annoyed that the girls hate him." He laughed, clutching his stomach.

Alice was slightly annoyed at how Jay was treating the others boys. 'You don't have to slap them...' She thought to herself. Violence was never the way to solve anything. She smiled when she thought of a world of peace. Unfortunately, you can never get that, even at camp. Alice was defiantly sure she didn't like Jayden now. 'Before, he was okay...He barely even talked. But now, ugh. I don't even want to think about it.'

Taylor looked over at her girls. They were either quietly relaxing and listening to their ipods and laying on their towels, or playing cards on the grass and laughing. She then looked over at Sora's campers. They were all over the place, shouting at each other, fighting with each other and knocking things over. Taylor saw a boy slap two others. She nudged Sora and bragged to him. "Look at my campers. Their relaxed and calm. Look at yours! Their everywhere, not to mention that that kid over there slapped those two." She said, pointing to Jay, Tyler and Nick. She shook her head and leaned back against the Gazebo.

Ryan watched Jay, Tyler and Nick. "Hey! No no no!" He shouted, running over to them. "Don't slap them," He said, treating them like they were five year olds. "Why can't you be like the girls over there? Sit down and play some cards," said Ryan, motioning with his hands to the quiet side of the lawn. "C bunkers don't act like this. If you can't handle being more mature than an A Bunker, you can't come to the pool anymore," He said, trying to be firm and stern. He frowned when Nick and Tyler began bursting into laughter and walking away mocking him. "You're in for it..." He muttered to himself darkly.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 am

Jayden looked slightly abashed, when everybody looked at him. He turned away quietly at Ryan's voice and muttered, "I didn't think it was that hard." He sauntered away, when her realized he had no where to sit. He stood there awkwardly, slumped on one foot, looking from left to right.

"Ehh," Sora replied, watching him walk away, "I've seen worse." He said as he watched the kids splashing around, swimming their way around the pool. He thought of himself as a camper, a while ago. He smiled and scratched his head. He looked toward where Jayden was again and saw that he was had no where to sit. Sora patted his towel and Jayden came over, red on his face. Sora patted his back and looked back at the euro blowing the whistle at the campers who couldn't float. "I assume swimming is almost over..."

Chrissie and Mell heard the commotion and turned around, Ryan was already dealing with it.

"Oh god..." Ellie whispered as she saw the boys fighting. She saw Jayden slap them and walk away. Serves them right... sissies... she looked back at Jayden and stifled a giggle, as he stood there awkwardly. "Loner..." She whispered to herself, still looking at him. Then she looked at Nick being a drama queen and making rumors about Jayden. She smiled, then looked back at the pool. She then looked up at the sky. Pool time would be over in a matter of minutes, i just needed word from Chrissie... She looked at the pool again, swimming tests were finally over, but they would need to leave. No reason to get wet, so i could just dry up all over again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 pm

"Wow..." Alice said under her breath. Sitting with your AC wasn't the best choice but I guess it'll have to do if your friends don't sit with you. Suddenly, she had a strange urge to slap someone really hard. Her fingers were itching to make hard contact with someone's arm. She tapped her feet and tried to ignore Christina and Kelly who were flipping their hair in an awkward motion. Alice watched as they walked over to some guys and kept waving and flipping continuously. She was about to read her book but the whistle blew and she put the book back.

Nick watched Christina walk towards them. He nudged Tyler who groaned in response. Christina and Kelly waved at them and flipped their tangled and poofy hair. "What's wrong with your necks?" He asked giving them a weird look. They stopped immediately and ran away blushing. Nick shrugged and gave Tyler a hi-five.

Ryan walked away looking back at the three. Jayden was now sitting next to Sora, talking every now and then. Tyler and Nick were just being Tyler and Nick. He sighed in relief. Finally, everything was in order. At least for now anyways.

Taylor watched Sora move over so Jay could sit down. She smiled, knowing Sora wouldn't have let just any camper sit on his towel. She looked over to her campers. Three girls were laying on their own towels and enjoying the sun. Other girls were getting out of the pool, soaking from head to toe. And some girls, were just acting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:56 am

Chrissie stood up and brushed her shorts, it was a force of habit. "Come on guys! Let's head back!" She gathered all her kids and the ACs took their own group of campers. She started down the road, with her towel wrapped around her.

Ellie got up and threw her towel over her shoulder. She gathered Alice up and gathered her scattered items. She followed Chrissie back in separate groups.

Mell gathered free stragglers and pulled them closer into a group. She smiled as the wet kids shivered. She looked back ahead at the road in front of her. She followed the bobbing head in the crowd of people that was Chrissie.

Sora got up and dragged Jayden, Nick, and Tyler towards camp. The sun was already beating down on his head and he was frying.

Jayden got up and was dragged along by Sora, and he felt the fuming Nick by his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Alice got up, brushed off her towel and through it over her shoulders. She stretched her back and followed the large mass of kids to the hill for their snacks. She hated 'sitting' on this hill. No one barely sat down for real. The ground was so revoltingly filled with bugs and some scattered ice pop wrappers. "I guess we're having ice pops today..." Alice muttered to herself as she squatted behind Ellie. Chrissie stood in the front of the line, trying to make it straight and quiet.

Ryan waited way in the back and had to help one kid tie his shoe because they kept coming undone. He jogged on ahead to catch up with the others in his bunk and called to the slow boy to hurry up or they'd never get their ice pops. When the kid slowed down even more, he ran back and picked him up over his shoulder, ran back to the group and put the kid down. Ryan rolled his eyes. Kids could be so slow...

Taylor watched Ryan pick up a camper and whispered to Melissa. "What in the world...?" Taylor wasn't looking forwards at all so she ended up bumping into someone else. "Sorry!" She said quickly, making sure he was alright. From the back it was hard for her to tell who it was, the sun was in her eyes even though she had her sunglasses on.

Nick was one of the first people in his bunk to sit down. He ignored the looks that Jayden shot him. Tyler came over to say something but Nick just waved him away. He watched as each bunk got called up to get a slowly melting ice pop. When it was finally their turn, Nick reached his hand out and a Euro placed a red ice pop in his hand. He shrugged and pulled off the white wrapper then threw it casually into the trash can nearby. After a while he got a major brain freeze. He squinted his eyes and threw out what was left of the cherry ice pop.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am

(wait, they just went to the pool so they have to go back to the bunk before anything else. W/e, i'll just skip that.)

Mell caught her foot in Taylor's accident and stumbled too. She warily looked around if anyone caught that and she looked back down on the ground before walking on. She caught up with Chrissie on the line and sat her kids down.

Chrissie saw a clump of people stumbling by, Taylor, Mell, and their kids in it. She saw Taylor adjust her sunglasses and Mell stand there weary. My kids stood up and got their ice pops, some even snatched, but they were all received by each and everyone.

Ellie tripped several times on the dead grass before reaching the hill. She saw the triangular shaped ice pops that were icy and difficult to unwrap and eat. She decided to pass and just have a cup of ice cold water. She stood up and blindly walked towards the table when Chrissie motioned them up, she staggered towards the water table, the sun blinding her eyes. She finally got her cup, but her vision was engrossed in black dots. The cicadas screaming in her ears were not helping. Her foot caught on a root or some kind of disturbance on the ground beneath her and her cup went flying towards another direction, but that was the last of her worries. She fell towards the dirt, but luckily held the trash can and steadily stood up. She looked around her, blinking, but could still not see a thing, hoping no one saw the commotion she had just caused. She gingerly tip toed back to her spot to sit down, sweat swimming down her forehead.

Sora felt a swift brush behind his back, but before he could look, the crowd pushed him to the hill where he saw a girl deliberately fly of the ground and fall face flat on the dirt, but when she got up, there were no traces of dirt on her. He couldn't see from a distance and wasn't that interested in it. He looked behind him, but it was just a bunch of other a bunkers. The brush he felt was stronger than what an a bunker can punch.

Jayden passed on the ice pops. The last thing he wanted was a numb tongue and his hands sticky. He plopped down on the little dirt ditch, made by some other guys sitting and he waited, and waited for all his campers to get an ice pop. He saw someone fall out of the corner of his eye, but had little interest. People fell everyday, whats so exciting about this one? But he saw the face of the faller and wondered why he had never noticed her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:05 am

(Sorry for the long write, btw, are we making Jayden&Alice; Nick&Ellie?)

Alice looked over her shoulder just in time to see her friend trip over a rather large tree root and fall, sending her plastic cup of water flying onto the ground. She was about to walk over to help her up but Ellie got up by herself and walked over to where they were sitting and sat down, pretending like nothing had happened. Alice shrugged and finished off her ice pop and sat in front of Ellie this time. "You alright?" She asked, brushing off a slight faint hint of dirt on Ellie's T-Shirt. Ellie nodded and Alice replied, "Good." Alice turned her ice pop stick over and read the corny joke aloud. They both laughed sarcastically, and made a mental note to remember this one. Alice threw out her trash and went to the table to pick up a small cup of water that the Euros were giving out. When she returned she took a tiny sip and felt refreshed already. She poured some onto her hands and rubbed them together to get rid of the sticky feeling. She then poured some more water into her left hand which she had cupped to ensure no water leaked out. Alice then lifted her hand and let the water soak into her hair. Some water fell down her forehead and she instantly felt better. She let the last of the water fall into her hand and she sprinkled it onto Ellie. She watched as Ellie's expression changed from annoyed to almost angry to relaxed as the cold water trickled down her neck, mixing in with the little beads of sweat that had formed a while ago. (Ew sweat!) Ellie had turned around because some girl had tapped her on the shoulder. While they were talking, Alice saw Jayden looking over at Ellie. She shot him a look of disapproval which could easily be mistaken for a look of hatred. She turned her head back to Ellie who had asked if she wanted to play the hand game Slide. Alice shrugged and they began the slapping and clapping, but the whole time, she kept an eye on Jay, just to be sure.

Taylor jogged over to where Ellie had sat herself down. She was about to ask if she was okay, but she was probably tired of hearing that so instead, she asked if she wanted another cup of water. "I don't think your old one is drinkable..." She said, pointing at the white plastic cup that has fallen next to a small boy. The boy got up and began jumping on it, making a loud crackling noise. He called over his friend and they both began jumping on it. Soon, a very tired AC shooed them away from the cup and threw it out. Taylor made sure Ellie was okay and stood up, wincing in pain from the large scratches her dog had given her a few days ago. She gave it a look and muttered to herself. She had barely gotten any sleep last night. Taylor was about to sit down next to some other ACs but she saw two girls angrily pulling at each other's hair. "Hey! Stop that!" She shouted to them and ran over, tearing them apart from one another. "If you want to stay in C Bunk, you're going to have to behave a little more mature than that." She demanded and pulled one of them to the back of the line. She asked Sora to watch her while she dealt with the other one. She thanked him with a flimsy but friendly wave of a hand. She stood at the front of the line, making sure all her campers were ready and in order. Taylor waited for Chrissie to lead them back to the bunk.

Ryan watched Ellie fly onto the floor and watched as she got up quietly. He took some big steps over to Melissa. "Everything okay over here?" He asked, looking around at the now very quiet group of girls. "Why are they all staring..." He whispered awkwardly as he looked at almost all of the C Bunk girls stare at him with beady eyes. All but two of them. "There's the normal ones," He said loud enough for them all to hear. The two girls looked over at him, lost interest and went back to playing Slide. "Okay then... well at least their not as immature as my boys. Look at them, just look at them!" He said, almost whining now. Ryan pointed to two boys who were trying to spill water and drown some passing by bugs and grass. He playfully shoved Taylor when she told him that he was just as immature. Ryan rolled his eyes and walked away with a small smile on his face.

Nick watched as the world around him moved quickly. It was starting to get uncomfortably hot underneath his hat so he took it off and used it as a fan. A small cool wind formed and he felt a little better. He got up from his spot next to Tyler and walked to the back of the line by where Sora was standing, making sure no one got into any trouble. He sat down and leaned against the rough and lumpy bark of an old shady tree. "Ahh... much better." He thought to himself. Nick ignored the looks Tyler shot at him that probably meant: Hey man! Don't leave me here in this heat zone by myself! Nick laughed in his head and watched two girls getting separated because they were being annoyingly stubborn. He then promised himself he would forget about this whole dance bet and forget these girls. All they brought were trouble and drama. Everything they did was dramatic, the way they walked, the way they talked and just about everything. He saw the girl that had fallen down earlier. She hadn't made a big fuss about it, just brushed it off and forgot about it. "That's more like it..." He muttered to himself. He saw Sora look at him and asked what he was talking about. "Oh, nothing..." He said, looking at her friend. They were both okay, but they were still girls. "All girls are the same," He thought to himself again and made a note to exclude his mom and his aunt. Other than that, it was all the same. Even his sister and cousin were the same. All the time all they cared about was makeup, clothes, shopping and texting. "I mean seriously, can't you get a real life?" He had asked his sister one morning when she spent an hour and half in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:47 am

Jesse trudged over by Jim and shouted for the campers to settle down. He and Jim listed the co-ed options for the evening and watched the kids group off by themselves.

Ellie thoughtlessly got up and looked around her, when nobody got up. She foolishly sat back down, unaware of why no one was standing up. She let her pony tail down and scratched her head. She retied it, her hands sticky with sweat. In her mind she silently prayed for some moisture to cleanse her hands. When she sat down on her backside, she felt something in her back pocket she hadn't noticed earlier. She pulled it out and felt it, her vision still blurred. She felt a plastic container that had a wrinkled label. She opened the cap and smelled it. Hand sanitizer. Thank god. She slathered some on her hands, thankful that germs are no longer swarming all over them. She offered some to Alice before putting it back in her shorts pocket. She tucked her bangs behind her ears, and looked obediently foward at Jim. She decided to take boating, and was quite oblivious too how hard it was last year and the year before. She stood up and looked back at Alice to see if she would take the same option. She stood by the group of sweaty kids that were also boating. It was quite a large group. She wiped her hands on her shorts, them already getting a little sweaty. In the group of boating was mainly younger kids and a couple of c and d bunkers. The dramatic girls of our bunk were either doing gymnastics or tennis. Ellie stood by, waiting to be sent off by a euro to the disgusting leech infested lake.

Jayden didn't notice Alice's glare and look of disgust. His eyes laid on Ellie until Alice caught his eyes. He looked after her as she played slide with Ellie. Jayden looked down at his feet and wriggled his toes in his sandals. He looked back up at the ACs and went to boating along with a large group of kids. He kept my cap on, and he wasn't really the one to sweat heavily. he was the huge tanner. Jayden could already see a nice color coming on his arms. He smiled foolishly, but proudly. He didn't know if girls liked him. He didn't care. He took his cap off for a moment, and swing it in his fingers, only to find himself to put it back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:11 am

Alice thankfully took in some hand sanitizer, rubbing it all over her hands and waiting for it to absorb. She watched as Ellie slowly raised her hand for boating. She shrugged and raised her hand as well. She waited for some ACs to join the group and monitor them. Soon, Alice found herself next to Ellie in some puffy life vests in a faded ugly orange color. The Euro kept dragging on and on about safety and how to use each and every boat. Some A Bunkers were shoving each other, fighting for which boat.Alice looked at Ellie and shrugged. "Which one do you want?" She asked, not really caring which one they chose. It was all the same to her. Alice began thinking about Jayden giving her an annoying look. She hadn't really paid attention and hoped Ellie had caught what the lifeguard had said. The last thing she wanted to do was have to float or swim around in a dirty muddy lake.

Taylor watched as Jessie pulled together groups of kids. "We need two ACs in the boating group!" She heard him call and she reluctantly walked over. "I'll do it.." She said, leading the group to the docks. She shook her hair out which gave her a cool breeze that blew by her neck. "Much better" She thought and listened to everything the Euro said carefully. In the middle, she had to pull some A Bunk boys away from each other before one of them were sent flying into the water. At least they were all already wearing their life vests. Taylor rubbed her wound again lightly and got into a boat with the younger kids. She saw her own campers get into another boat. "You girls okay?" She shouted across the water, making sure they would be alright without an AC with them. They both nodded in reply and Taylor relaxed. She passed by some other campers fishing with Ryan and hoped they wouldn't fling some hook or a hook with a worm on it by her. It was so disgusting, those gross squirming worms!

Ryan had gone with some other campers fishing by the lake. He watched as Taylor helped the little children row the oars. He dangled at worm in the air to catch her attention and in response, she made a disgusted face. He turned to Nick who had also gone fishing. "Get anything yet?" He asked when he saw something tugging on Nick's line.

He reeled in the line and looked at the empty hook. "Ugh!" He grumbled frustrated. He watched Ryan pull in a small fish. Small maybe, but better than nothing. He threw it out again and passed the time by watching some kids row their boats around in the lake.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 am

Sora followed the large group to boating. He assigned several people to different boats, ignoring the complains about what boat they goat. "What you get is what you get." He plopped into a boat, making it rock and splash. He grabbed a pair of heavy oars and gestured some kids in. One of them included Jayden. "Hey man," He smiled, patting the kid on his back.

Jayden followed Sora around, seeing that he had lost his only companions, and that no one else in his bunk was cool enough. He stumbled into the boat and took of his hat. He set it on his lap and grabbed the oars. He heavily pushed and pulled, almost getting thrown over several times.

I pointed to the slim boat with the skinny oars. It looked like more of a dinghy. (LOLOL.) I grabbed Alice's wrist and seated myself on the edge. The oars were comfortably designed, but the boat was not. Water kept leaking in and touching my shoes. The poor choosing of a boat was too small. I ignored it, at least we're still floating. The last thing I wanted was to cause attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai   

Back to top Go down

Camp-Bliss, ColorSplash, Kai
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next