Share | 

Guardians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Guardians   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

-This is just a test for ColorSplash, Bliss, Kai & Sunny.-

I wanted to start a private RP because some RPs can get really confusing and busy. So here's my idea...

- 4 Wolves
- Guardians of...-insert place here later-
- Powers? o__o
- Some important events
- Basic Story line.

This will probably be really boring, dumb and inactive because it's a bad idea. This is actually a post to see what you 3 want to do.
So tell me and I'll change this to make a new forrrealzzzz RP.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 am

Not sure I have the brain capacity. BUT I SHALL TRY.

[s]Heel tapped his fingers together impatiently. "Where are the two mutts..." he mubled, spitting out his chewing gum on the (Forest?) floor.[/s]

OH FAIL NINJA'd

Demeter looked up expectantly, but saw Mirror squished under then pushed foward by the evil wolf. She couldn't play earth games anymore. She let her long legs fly beneath her, her mind focused on the sprint. She stopped, fifteen feet away and observed from the behind the grass she had created to hide her.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 am

(humans can snarl?)

Contour arrived in front of heel and dropped Silva in front of him. He looked obediently back up at Heel and lowered his head.

Heel picked both of the helpless little pups of the ground by their necks. They couldn't use their power and only feel pain in his territory. Heel had set up a perimeter so none of them could think or do anything.

Silva curled up in a ball on the ground and whimpered. She was lifted off the ground and when she was she reached her paws down towards the ground like a baby, wanting something. She whined and helplessly pawed thin air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 am

Mirror watched as her sister was picked up by the Human. "Oh man, what do we do now..." Mirror thought helplessly. She ran up to Heel and bit his ankles, forcing him to drop Silva. Heel glowered at Mirror angrily. "Oh you've done it now.." He laughed evilly, picking up the now very scared Mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:59 am

Demeter quickly tried to send a rock up at Heel, to no avail. She tried backing up, sensing the human magic that stopped her. Again, nothing. Another five feet. The jagged rock sprang up at Heel, hopefully tripping him. She charged forward then, barking and growling.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:09 am

Heel laughed at Demeter as she repeatedly tried to attack him. He looked at Contour and Heel. Then he glared back at the little pups. He picked both of them up and put them in a tank inside the cabin. He flipped a switch and the top grew blue. "I suggest that you don't touch that." He said, pointing to the top of the tank. He cackled and walked back outside to see how Contour and Rex were doing.

Contour slowly approached Demeter. He observed her as she thrashed around the force field. He knew that she was slowly scratching her way in. But it would take weeks. He put a paw up and pushed it towards Demeter. His paw touched Demeter and sent a shock at her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:26 am

Demeter fell back, angry. Her reserved side had melted away the second she tried to charge in. "Fine!" she cried. "Kill them! Do whatever you want to them..." she choked on the word kill, saying it hurt her deep down. She turned around and began to sob for real this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Talon was secretly watching all of them. He blew a gust of wind at Demeter and whispered for her not to worry. He turned into the air all around them and seeped into the force field. "Now I suggest you tell your master to let them go, or I will let go of your lives." He warned sternly.

Rex shuddered. "Who's there?!" He said, backing up into Contour. He couldn't see anything or anyone. How could they have gotten in?

Mirror lifted her head. She was about to scream DADDY! But stopped in case that caused more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Lightning wanted to help, but he was still healing from the battle before.

Ocean tried to drown them, but it didn't exactly work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 am

Contour shuddered a bit, and then laughed. "You can't break in. You may seep some of your air in, but this forcefield right here, it's unbreakable." He walked towards Heel and looked up obediently.

Heel softly said, "You two've done a nice job, go sleep now, i'll keep night guard."

Silva shivered as they walked past. Her tail waved in the air, like in alert sign.

Dominic came from behind the group, her tail slivering threateningly. "I've got a plan," she growled, her eyes glinting in the moonlight. Her teeth reflecting the light of nearby stars. "It's worth a try." She whispered as a tear slid down her face and her eye lids slightly closed. "Demeter can dig a trench around the general area, i'm betting force field will try to close the trench, but thats what Demeter's for. Talon will slice the air in this area, where we'll be entering. He'll pull it apart, make in opening and i'll blast it with fire. This will most probably make an opening, but if we try to go in, the electrical fields will shock us out. That's what Ocean's here for. He'll fill the opening with a wall of water. Then one of use will run in if we have time." She said gravely, her head nodding down. Every breath took every inch of her energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:03 am

Blissful Maiden wrote:
Heel laughed at Demeter as she repeatedly tried to attack him. He looked at Contour and Heel. Then he glared back at the little pups. He picked both of them up and put them in a tank inside the cabin. He flipped a switch and the top grew blue. "I suggest that you don't touch that." He said, pointing to the top of the tank. He cackled and walked back outside to see how Contour and Rex were doing.

Contour slowly approached Demeter. He observed her as she thrashed around the force field. He knew that she was slowly scratching her way in. But it would take weeks. He put a paw up and pushed it towards Demeter. His paw touched Demeter and sent a shock at her.

('forcefeild' ? o.o)

Talon had managed to get most of his body inside. The part stuck was his tail and left hind leg. He muttered quite annoyed and looked up at Mirror who was shaking terribly. She was so afraid. Not because of Heel. But because she was afraid the other Guardians would come try and rescue her. They would all be in danger then. "Mirror!" He whispered into the air. "Try and bring me in." He nodded at her with pleading eyes. If she could bring Silva into the dream world, she could bring his leg and tail into the inside area.

Mirror opened her eyes and then closed them tightly shut again. "Okay..." She whispered, trembling. She focused her mind on Talon and brought him next to her. She smiled but then acted bored again when Rex opened one eye to check on them. When he turned away again, she asked Talon to help get her out of the cage. "Please!" She shouted into his mind so that no one but Talon could hear.

Talon knew he couldn't let Mirror or Silva out until the right time. For now, he would just have to wait inside the forcefield.

Rex felt an odd feeling around him. Like he was being watched. "Couldn't be..." He said to Contour. No one could get into or out of the forcefield unless Heel let them. Rex relaxed and laid his head down on his paws and closed his eyes. His ears still twitched for any sudden noise or movement around him. Nothing but some cool air that he found quite relaxing.

Heel pet both Rex and Contour on the head before sitting down in a small lawn chair, his eyes watching everyone.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 am

Silva looked up and her shoulders relaxed. She saw Talon on the outline of the shadows. Where no human eye can see. Rex and Contour were settling down near some lawn chairs, unaware of the different shade of light that was Talon.

Dominic followed after Talon, only to get her tail caught. "Help!" She hissed to Demeter and the others. She almost howled in pain. She backed out, afraid that she would cause unneeded attention. She sat down and watched Talon pace around the outskirts of Heel's territory.

Contour snapped at nearby lightning bugs. He then ignored them, too drowsy and tired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:41 am

Mirror whimpered and pawed at the cage. When Contour gave him her a look to shut up, she lowered her eyes with guilt.

Talon paced around and waited for the two minions to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:52 am

Contour, tired of doing nothing rose and walked to Heel's side and stood there as his guard.

Heel looked at Contour's meager attempt to impress him. He shrugged and continued to whittle his little wood creation. He whistled a little tune to keep this dreary day more upbeat.

Dominic walked deep into the forest, watching roots sticking out and threatening to catch her leg. She knew they could not come alive, but something wasn't stopping her from imagining it.

Silva curled up next to Mirror begging for much needed warmth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 am

Mirror looked at Silva moving closer to her each time she inched away. She finally sighed and stopped moving, letting her sister's warmth and her own to combine.

Talon intently watched as Contour and Rex acted like the loyal ones. They were nothing but bad. Not an ounce of loyalty. 'Disgusting,' He thought to himself.

Rex watched Contour stood by Heel alert and watching. He kept glancing up to see if anything needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:29 am

Silva twitched as the warm breath of Mirror cradled her. She screamed inside, a scream that traveled to every inch of her body. She started to shiver and wheeze, but she didn't stop. She looked at Mirror, who was ignoring her and she rested her head against the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:58 pm

(double post XP didn't have time earlier to do my other characters)

Heel flicked his fingers toward his chair he sat moments ago. Nothing was left but his wittling knife and the oddly shaped wooden figurine.

Contour obeyed Heel and rushed towards the spot, almost knocking the chair over. Contour sat obediently with his head held up high, a little smile playing on his face. Unaware of what was happening within the 'forcefield', blinded by his own cockiness.

Heel went into the cabin his big shoes clacking against the wooden floor. He sauntered over to the cabinets and swung open a broken door, holding itself together with one creaky hinge.

(i forgot what dominic was doing)
Dominic deep mahogany red fur blend in with the fall leaves. Her red eyes brightly directed toward Mirror and Silva.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   

Back to top Go down

Guardians
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12