Share | 

Guardians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Guardians   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

-This is just a test for ColorSplash, Bliss, Kai & Sunny.-

I wanted to start a private RP because some RPs can get really confusing and busy. So here's my idea...

- 4 Wolves
- Guardians of...-insert place here later-
- Powers? o__o
- Some important events
- Basic Story line.

This will probably be really boring, dumb and inactive because it's a bad idea. This is actually a post to see what you 3 want to do.
So tell me and I'll change this to make a new forrrealzzzz RP.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 am

"Dinner! Come and get it!" Silva's voice rang throughout the stream. She jumped out of the stream and nudged her mother, who seemed to be sleeping.

Dominic raised her head and sniffed the air. She stood up and looked at the large pile of fish. "Had some help, Ocean?" She snatched a tuna and padded away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:06 am

Ocean nodded. "She's a good fisher." Ocean grabbed a Salmon and began to eat. He nudged Lighting, who was asleep and woke him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 am

"Finally!" Silva said cheerfully. She gobbled down on a salmon and burped in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 am

Mirror gave Silva a look in disgust. She just couldn't look. Above her, wispy clouds passed by a beautiful setting sun. The view from here relaxed her and stopped her urge from insulting Silva.

Talon looked as everyone chowed down their food. He was already full and felt bloated. He closed his eyes and promised he would always remember this moment.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am

Silva frowned and got up. She walked over to Mirror and Dominic. She sat between them, warm in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:52 am

Mirror got up and did a cat stretch. She walked around in a circle and laid back down again. The ground underneath her was warm and the setting sun warmed it some more. The smell of fish floated over to her from Silva and Dominic so she decided to move over to Talon. She sighed and relaxed. Much better...
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Silva sighed and walked over to the shade of a nearby tree and rest beneath it, very comfortable. Her ears twitched but she lay still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 pm

*Meanwhile...*

Rex growled and snarled. "How could we let her get away with this?" He scolded himself. He glared at his partner. "You know Heel won't be happy about this. So stop dilly dallying and let's go get those pups!" He roared half because of his broken leg and half because of his evil scheme forming in his mind. His tail swished around on the ground as he waited for his leg to heal.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:19 am

"You know, you can't boss me around," Contour explained, "Come on, we'll get one of em'" He turned around and headed back towards the direction they were coming from. "Maybe an area with water?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 am

"Excuse me? If that's what you want, then you can go by yourself. This TEAM is OVER!" Rex shouted at Contour before turning away. He couldn't go anywhere until his leg was fixed.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:44 am

"You've got quite the temper," Contour said cooly, "and we weren't a tag team, now if you'll excuse me, i've got something to do." Contour simply went over to contour and examined his leg. Just a dislocated bone. He snapped it into place, and her a tiny crack. Which probably meant a lot of pain. "You can walk now. Can we go?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 am

"If we weren't a tag team before, why would we be a tag team now?" Rex shot back, heading the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 am

"Okay then," Contour replied, "If you refuse, i shall go the other way. And your welcome for the fixed bone." He turned around, and walked on towards the sound of rushing water, his tail swishing behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:47 am

Rex growled at him and followed the scent of fish and deer. He stopped when he reached a small clearing with one pup and three grown wolves. (Their split up. Ocean, Talon Demeter & Mirror. Dominic, Silva and Thunder). "I've got you now ducky."

Talon looked up and sniffed the air and shrugged. There were many strange scents here. He ignored it and went back to watching over Mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:57 am

Demeter instinctively went towards Mirror. "Stay quiet," she whispered in her ears. She pushed her tail against Mirror's body.

(Yeah, I don't know what's with me and child rapists today... :( PEDOWOLF)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 am

Mirror began trembling, noticing the smell of the evil wolf who tried to kill her. She was too scared to say anything so she kept quiet and pressed against Demeter.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 am

(i'm so confused... wait, they're all by the stream, remember?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

[Popping In!]

Ocean decided to keep watch with Lightning while everyone slept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 am

(NO. they split up because they wanted to.)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:25 pm

(is that sarcasm? i really can't tell. who's with who?)

Silva cowered under her father and looked away. Away from across the stream. Where Mirror and Demeter were. She looked dead ahead at the wolf with grey-black fur. She felt her fathers warmth above her and felt safe, and concealed. But not for long.

Dominic shook her head and walked away. She saw Demeter and Mirror tightly gripping each other. Then she saw the snarling wolf that whispered in her ear. Her tail whipped with fire as she turned around and circled the wolf. "You think you're so tough, huh?" She said to Rex. She whipped his mane with her elongated tail, and bore her teeth.

Contour unawarely walked out of the dim shelter of the forest out into the open where the sound of rushing water and dense air stood. Fireflies dance in the air, giving off a show. Contour watched the little pup run underneath an older wolf, who seemed to be her father. He looked across the stream to see his brother. Rex was keeping them hostage. Good boy, he thought. Contour walked slowly and cautiously to Talon and ran lowly and underneath and snatched the pup. The pup was half his size and could feel her struggling with all her might. "No use."

"No!" Silva screeched. She clawed at his eyes, looking at her father and mother for help. Her emotions inflicting Contour. "Stop it!" She hissed at him, digging her claws in his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Rex howled in pain but then saw Contour grab the pup. He dodged Dominic's quick reflexes and took Mirror. "Bye Duckies," He laughed, almost prancing away hurriedly. "I've got one," He said to Contour.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:36 am

Dominic yowled and wrapped her tail around his ankle. She growled and hissed clawing at him.

"Ditto," Contour growled. He ran, clutching the pup underneath him. "Come on! Heel will get angry if we get back after nightfall." He ran south until they reached a thick undergrowth of vines and humid air. They saw Heel in the distance, in their old abandoned cabin. "COME ON! Rex, are you having trouble with that pup? If we get back to base sooner, she won't be able to teleport! Come on! She can easily slip out of our paws right now!"

Silva barked in objection as Contour grabbed her and ran towards the South, where she nor her family has ever been before. She struggled, but she was tired. She hadn't slept in a while. She began to go under, as she felt Contours claws digging deeper into her sides. Her sides ached but she put that aside. She blinked twice, unable to keep her eyes open. She slowly closed them and they shot open as soon as she felt Contour stop running.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 am

Demeter stared at the barbarian wolf who took Mirror. She began to weep... cover. She bowed her head and focused on the ground. Out of the corner of her eye she watched the two wolves try to run off. She sent her energy through the ground, pawing at it. She closed her eyes in deep concentration and stepped on the earth one final time with her forepaw. This sent a wave of dirt and earth at the two kidnappers. She dearly hoped this would stumble them, if not, the spiky vines she sent at their feet might have helped.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 am

(anyone wanna be Heel?)

Contour felt the earth slip beneath him as he tripped over vines and roots. He tumbled deeper into the forest, the pup whimpering as he felt on her. "Come on! Get up," He whispered to her. He pushed her deeper into the forest.

Silva was bound by unseen chains and could not do anything but obey. Her head was low and and her paws were roughly stained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:20 am

Heel snarled and hissed. Where were those two idiots? They should be back by now with those pups. If they couldn't complete something so simple, they would be finished. For good.

Rex tripped as well, in the process, dropping Mirror. He growled as she rolled away, whimpering. He got up and picked up the dizzy pup. "Silly little truffle, you shouldn't be making so much noise!" He growled through clenched teeth. Running towards the angry Heel, he lowered his eyes and avoided his glare.

Mirror whined to be let go and pawed at Rex helplessly. They were running towards some strange Human, who was looking quite impatient and angry at Rex & Contour. "Let me go!" She yelped again for help.

(in case you didn't know, Heel is a human that captured wolves to exterminate the Guardians. He put some microchips into Rex and Contour to control them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   

Back to top Go down

Guardians
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next