Share | 

Guardians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Guardians   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

-This is just a test for ColorSplash, Bliss, Kai & Sunny.-

I wanted to start a private RP because some RPs can get really confusing and busy. So here's my idea...

- 4 Wolves
- Guardians of...-insert place here later-
- Powers? o__o
- Some important events
- Basic Story line.

This will probably be really boring, dumb and inactive because it's a bad idea. This is actually a post to see what you 3 want to do.
So tell me and I'll change this to make a new forrrealzzzz RP.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 am

Dominic yelped in joy. "Where did you go?" She barked she tried to sound angry but she couldn't stay that way for long. She almost had tears in her eyes, but this time they were their natural color. Blue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:18 am

Talon coughed up some water and opened his eyes. His leg was healed and so was he. "Thank you Ocean. You've saved my life twice. I owe you." Talon said, lowering his head. He turned to Dominic. "The Killer Path..." He murmured quietly.
Mirror ran to Talon and shouted, "Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 am

Ocean shrugged. "It's what I do." He quickly laid down. He was tired again. He wanted to sleep, but it was morning. They were probably gonna be moving around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am

Talon went and quickly killed a small rabbit. He tossed it to Ocean. "Here, this might help a little.

Mirror faced Dominic and began to cry. "I'm sorry Mom!"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am

Silva still did not wake. She was in a deeper sleep than normal. She couldn't reunite with her parents and Mirror.

Dominic did not feel the presence of Silva. She turned her head towards Silva looking at her intently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 am

Mirror felt Dominic ignore her. She shrunk back, afraid she had disturbed her mother's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:34 am

"Mirror," Dominic called, "Come here," she could feel Mirror near. "Can you check Silva?" She nodded her head towards Silva.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
DragonEggs :

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

Ocean looked up. "Thanks." He pulled at the rabbit and quickly gobbled it down. "Is Silva alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:36 pm

(Is Dominic asking Mirror to check Silva? o.o she's not a medicine wolf)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:17 am

(iknow, but mirror is closest to silva, personaly they can like read each others minds.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:47 am

(Oh ok.)

Mirror tried to read Silva's mind, hoping it was open. A gate was slightly open and Mirror tried to nudge it open even more. Nothing worked but some thoughts floated out to her.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 am

"Silva?" Dominic nudged. She knew that wouldn't work. She wasn't there. She wasn't mentally there and wouldn't wake up until she was. Dominic could feel her presence not here. A light tear spoiled her face as she nudged Silva once again.

Silva crept across the thick undergrowth of the forest. She pushed branches here and there. She could feel that this forest was alive, and was watching her. She lowered her head, cautious. If anyone was out there, she could feel it. But not here. She could feel other people near or around, but all she felt was the heartbeat of the trees that are alive. Not even one bird. No crows were cawing above the forest. It was misty, almost foggy. The trees had strange markings, scars. Silva went to the nearest one, but the more she tried to go closer, the more it backed away. She whimpered and whispered, "Daddy?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:50 am

Seemingly out of no where, Demeter appeared. While she had been watching in shadows, a rage was building inside her. But seeing death, well, death was something of another caliber. She snarled at Dominic. Even with Mirror invisible, Demeter could feel her strong feelings. "Let her go," she said quietly. Even at the smallest volume, her voice was full of rage. "I don't think you'd like it..." As the earth trembled below her, Demeter sent a small vine at Dominic's feet.

(Is that an alright power? I never fully figured out what it was... controling plants? Plant-ikenesis? And some rocks... And could you make a roster on the first post? I'm too lazy and too confused...)

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:59 am

"No!" Dominic screamed. She tried to chase after them. She needed Mirror here. Silva needed Mirror here. "Mirror! I am your mother! Your sister needs help!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
DragonEggs :

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:04 am

[Ehh. Whatever floats your boat, Sunny!]

Ocean decided to hunt for everyone. They seemed to have their own thing going on, and he didn't wanna get close to Dominic when she was angry.

Lighting followed after Ocean to Hunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:26 am

(Dominic isn't angry)

Tears spilled from Dominic's eyes and the vines entangling her seemed to grow thicker the more she struggled. "Please!" She begged Demeter, "I don't want to lose another my last daughter," Her eyes were red, and filled with fear. She cried and writhed, nobody going near her. She curled up in a ball, covered in roots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:26 am

(Mirror is trying to get into Silva's head to see where she is)

Mirror kept ramming into the metal gate door. Pain seared through her entire body but she kept trying. She had to get into Silva's head. "Silva! Let me in! Please..." She cried, feeling her mother's sadness and Silva's confusion.

Talon was in the air. No... he was the air. "Silva..." He whispered into a cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
DragonEggs :

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 am

Ocean hunted quickly and came back with Lightning with a deer, rabbit and a squirrel. He walked over to Talon with a squirrel in his mouth. "Eat up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 am

Talon (Physically) was staring into space with a blank look on his face as though he was day dreaming. However, he was really with Silva in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:06 am

Silva saw a flickering light in the clearing. She cautiously walked towards it, scared to make a move. The flickering light was mom, but she wasn't really mom. Just a fiery shell of what she looked like. She also saw dad. Another airy shell of him. They weren't really there. Silva wavered her paw between both. They did not move or do anything. Her hopes had been lost. She wandered back into the forest. Alone, cold, and lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:11 am

"Silva let me in!" Shouted Mirror, hoping someone would hear her. A long thought floated out and towards Mirror. Why was Silva seeing Mom and Dad?

Talon wrapped a warm gust of air around Silva to keep her warm. Some leaves blew away in the motion, revealing two rabbits fast asleep. The next meal Silva was going to have.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
DragonEggs :

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 am

Ocean looked at Talon. He wasn't moving. He was breathing, but Ocean believed he was awake before he went hunting. He pawed him. "Talon!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

Talon could feel Ocean trying to bring him back to reality, but he didn't want to leave. He dismissed the pawing from his mind and kept blowing around Silva.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:49 am

Demeter relaxed and quietly said, "That is all." She looked at Dominic with feeling as she recoiled the vines. "You're not losing her..." She trailed off and turned around, feeling upset. Dominic looked so heartbroken.

(Please tell me if I screw up. I have very little idea of the characters... )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 am

(that's k. :P bliss! reply so I can RP -.-)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   

Back to top Go down

Guardians
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next