AuthorMessage
FireGrounds
Loser
Loser

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: How to get a FREE Webkinz *Read Now*   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:39 am

Hi, In this tutorial I show you how to get a FREE Webkinz.
Please follow step by step

Step 1: Click the FREE webkinz banner at the bottom of this post or click this link.

Step 2: You will be taken to another website called Prize Rebel. Here you will sign up for a FREE account. Without an account you will not be able to receive your FREE Webkinz.

Step 3: After you sign up for a FREE account, an activation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you signed up with. You must activate your account in order to be eligible for the FREE Webkinz. Once you activate your account you may login

Step 4: After you are logged in to Prize Rebel, look at the top menu of the page. You will see a link that says "Offers". Click it.

Step 5: You are now looking at all the available offers you can complete and earn points from. Next to each offer you will see how many points you can earn from it. When you find an offer you want to complete click the "Click Here To Complete This Offer" link.

Step 6: Once you are at the offer page you must fill it out completely to be awarded points. If you receive no points it is because you did not fill the offer out completely.

Step 7: After you have completed an offer, log back into your Prize Rebel account and check for your points.

Step 8: Complete offers until you have enough points for your FREE Webkinz.
A webkinz costs about 12 Points. Once you have 12 Points in your Prize Rebel account, you will click the "View Available Prizes" link. Once on that page, you will look for the Webkinz. Click the "Click Here To Claim This Prize" link. You will then receive a webkinz

I hope you all find this tutorial very helpful and you earn many points so you never have to pay for a Webkinz again.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section of this post.

~FireGrounds Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How to get a FREE Webkinz *Read Now*   Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 am

Cool beans xD

I prefer being able to pick out webkinz the old fashioned way, but thanks for posting! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.webbies4ever.net

How to get a FREE Webkinz *Read Now*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1