HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

guts (FULL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: guts (FULL)   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts. We've all got some. I mean, the intestine kind. But my friends and I, we've got a lot of guts. We've earned them from what we do best.

Murder.

Why that look? If you were in the same spot as my friends and me, you'd be starting a war. The more souls gone the better.

It started with my wandering onto the wrong path. Man, if I would've known. Well, anyways, most 15-year-olds know better. But me, naw, quite the thrill seeker. Stared to hang out with the more adventurous souls. And among them, was Kevin. He said he "could help me," he said he "could get you what you wanted". Though a little suspicious, I asked him the price.

Blood.

Sounded easy enough. It started off with bringing pork chops out of the supermarket. In return, I got say, 20 bills. And they weren't singles. Then my friends joined in, bringing roadkill and other dead things they found. Then maybe, we all got 50 bills.

By now, I was a little weirded out. I told Kevin. He grabbed me closer and growled in my face, a harsh "no". Just from grabbing me, my arm began to bleed.

That was when I was when I knew the Kevin wasn't a young man, he was a young demon. His eyes were a brown, with just a tinge of red. Pulling my face closer to his, his facial features started to make sense. He nose was long, and his eyes were cold and warm at the same time.

"Look, once you've brought me the first drop, you're in a contract. You've got a choice. Keep bringing me more of it, or give me your own." At this he glanced at my bleeding arm. I gave him a pleading look. "Not that little. I mean a lot, missy. I mean you. I mean you die."

I wasn't quite ready to die. He sensed that in my face and said, "Look, you're only bound until the next multiple of 13... 26." Okay, only ten more years of handling this crap. So I told him, "I'll deal."

*~*

My friends and I, two years later are still doing this. It's hard to find roadkill, so we've turned to it. Murder. It's hard, but we deal.

(INTERESTED? Sorry. We are not accepting anymore RPers, though if you really, really, really, really want to be in it, try PMing me. )

not dramatic crap:
Rules and Ratings:

Gore- Well. It's a RP about killing people. What do you think? If you could take an illustrated but realistic picture of what you are describing with out gagging, that's good. If you aren't comfortable with gore, I do not reccomend joining this RP. Unlike sexual content, you can't rate gore. It's much more personal. I'll tell you this though, it's not G rated, and it's not PG rated. How about this for a sample passage, what I plan on getting into:

Spoiler:

So if you were shivering at that, please don't join.

Sexual Content- PG-13 at all time. No clothes are coming off, and no babies will be made...

Language- English. Haha. Just kidding. <.< No f-bombs, but liberal use of curses, to a PG-15 level.

Other: Alcohol, drugs and other innapro-pro stuff is at a minimum. This is a RP about killing people though, so be wary.

RULES

-Length: Please, no one liners. You can always find something to say. I love description and I don't give a crap if you think it's rambly. I love rambly.
-Literacy: If you are really that bad, run the post through spell-check before posting. I will not tolerate excessive errors.
-Characters: No perfect. Phrases that suck:

• loud, but really sensitive
  • bossy, but extremely kind and good hearted
  • beautiful and talented
  • dumb but smart(you see where I'm going?)

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:40 pm

"It's just the humidity. It's getting my lungs worked up." Dave explained in a low tone. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and rushed upstairs. He glanced toward Leah and Zoey, "Anything new?" He asked and glanced meaningfully at Zoey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:16 am

Damon nodded. It was getting more humid out. He began to play with sting between his fingers as he waited to see what the girls had been up to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

Zoey shrugged. "Nothing. I guess we're just waiting for everyone to be here and ready so we get head out hunting for the night." She gave a weak smile then shifted her focus back to her shoelaces.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:50 am

Dave took out his knife and flipped it nimbly in his fingers. He walked over to Leah and gingerly placed it in the bag. He pulled out a more convenient switch blade, swiped it out and tossed it a foot in the air, spinning, before he snatched it and switched it closed. He stuffed it in his pocket, and acknowledged what Zoey said.

"Lets get started," Dave suggested, "Leah." He nodded towards her.

That was when he looked down at the moving floor, away from the rotating walls. Dave closed his eyes and concentrated on the breathing around him, his head swimming dizzily. He was hyperventilating and he could hear his low shallow, jagged breath coming in and out. He heard the steady deep breathing from the person nearest to him. He singled that one out and started to slow his gasps into the rhythm-ized breathing. He usually had his pre-game breakdown, but no one ever noticed it.

He opened his heavy lids reached into his front pocket and dug out his pack of cigs. He usually kept them around to relax himself. He nudged Damon's elbow and held one out. He didn't know if Damon smoked or not, he didn't care. It was common curteousy (ugh don't know how to spell that) to offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:22 am

Damon looked at the cigs, he took one not thinking about it. Anything to get his mind off the blood they were about to shed. "Where to tonight?" he asked using his lighter and giving it to Dave. With his other hand he pulled out his butterfly knife and began to twirling it to loosen up his wrist. It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Dave took the lighter from Damon and dropped on the floor with his big yet clumsy fingers, and cursed. He bent down to pick it up and lit his cig. He passed back to Damon hiding his eyes between his bangs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Zoey shuddered at the thought of people's dead faces, blood pouring out of their bodies. She watched the boys puff smoke out then coughed and held her breath while she retreated to a smoke free zone.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Dave watched Zoey stumble around blindly while she coughed. He rolled his eyes, but didn't otherwise make any comments. He leaned against the wall and slid down till he was sitting on the floor. He warily watched Zoey move to a different area of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 pm

Zoey couldn't take the thought of being a murderer. The smell of smoke didn't help either. After all, she was only doing this 'killing' to pay for medical help so her parents would quit smoking.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 am

Damon watched the girls. "I guess we should get a move on." he said no real emotion in his voice. He began numbing his senses towards these jobs. He put the cig out and walked towards the door waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 am

Dave heaved as he got up and crossed the room to Leah. He knew the girls minded the cig, so he dropped it on the floor and crushed it with his heel. It made a satisfactory sizzling noise. Now that his nervousness was passing, he crossed his arms and stood straight with confidence. He waited for Leah to make her choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 am

Zoey twiddled her thumbs and looked down at her shuffling feet. Her hair fell over her face hiding the terror in her eyes. She couldn't remember a day where the thought of possible failure could bring her death. She shuddered then realized how cold it really was. Everyone was growing impatient, Zoey just couldn't wait for this nightmare to be over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   

Back to top Go down

guts (FULL)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3