HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

guts (FULL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: guts (FULL)   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts. We've all got some. I mean, the intestine kind. But my friends and I, we've got a lot of guts. We've earned them from what we do best.

Murder.

Why that look? If you were in the same spot as my friends and me, you'd be starting a war. The more souls gone the better.

It started with my wandering onto the wrong path. Man, if I would've known. Well, anyways, most 15-year-olds know better. But me, naw, quite the thrill seeker. Stared to hang out with the more adventurous souls. And among them, was Kevin. He said he "could help me," he said he "could get you what you wanted". Though a little suspicious, I asked him the price.

Blood.

Sounded easy enough. It started off with bringing pork chops out of the supermarket. In return, I got say, 20 bills. And they weren't singles. Then my friends joined in, bringing roadkill and other dead things they found. Then maybe, we all got 50 bills.

By now, I was a little weirded out. I told Kevin. He grabbed me closer and growled in my face, a harsh "no". Just from grabbing me, my arm began to bleed.

That was when I was when I knew the Kevin wasn't a young man, he was a young demon. His eyes were a brown, with just a tinge of red. Pulling my face closer to his, his facial features started to make sense. He nose was long, and his eyes were cold and warm at the same time.

"Look, once you've brought me the first drop, you're in a contract. You've got a choice. Keep bringing me more of it, or give me your own." At this he glanced at my bleeding arm. I gave him a pleading look. "Not that little. I mean a lot, missy. I mean you. I mean you die."

I wasn't quite ready to die. He sensed that in my face and said, "Look, you're only bound until the next multiple of 13... 26." Okay, only ten more years of handling this crap. So I told him, "I'll deal."

*~*

My friends and I, two years later are still doing this. It's hard to find roadkill, so we've turned to it. Murder. It's hard, but we deal.

(INTERESTED? Sorry. We are not accepting anymore RPers, though if you really, really, really, really want to be in it, try PMing me. )

not dramatic crap:
Rules and Ratings:

Gore- Well. It's a RP about killing people. What do you think? If you could take an illustrated but realistic picture of what you are describing with out gagging, that's good. If you aren't comfortable with gore, I do not reccomend joining this RP. Unlike sexual content, you can't rate gore. It's much more personal. I'll tell you this though, it's not G rated, and it's not PG rated. How about this for a sample passage, what I plan on getting into:

Spoiler:

So if you were shivering at that, please don't join.

Sexual Content- PG-13 at all time. No clothes are coming off, and no babies will be made...

Language- English. Haha. Just kidding. <.< No f-bombs, but liberal use of curses, to a PG-15 level.

Other: Alcohol, drugs and other innapro-pro stuff is at a minimum. This is a RP about killing people though, so be wary.

RULES

-Length: Please, no one liners. You can always find something to say. I love description and I don't give a crap if you think it's rambly. I love rambly.
-Literacy: If you are really that bad, run the post through spell-check before posting. I will not tolerate excessive errors.
-Characters: No perfect. Phrases that suck:

• loud, but really sensitive
  • bossy, but extremely kind and good hearted
  • beautiful and talented
  • dumb but smart(you see where I'm going?)

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:13 am

Zoey dragged a large bag behind her filled with all sorts of creepy things. Some sharp knives and other weapons made the bag lumpy and hard to carry. She was always afraid something inside the bag would go off or burst. "Hey, I got the stuff..." She said tossing it to Leah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:43 am

Leah grabbed the neck of the bag from the air and softly clutched it to her chest, to soften the blow, like how you're supposed to catch a football. "Thanks..." She avoided opening the bag, for fear of being watched and others getting the wrong impression.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 am

Dave pierced his nails in the seat cushion out of anticipation. His eyes glowered at Zoey. Where could Damon possibly be? "Well..." He said darkly, "He could be caught." They all knew what he meant. Being caught was the worst fear. He had no additional feelings for his other members. Just a couple of kids doing a hobby they liked. Nobody else's business.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:39 am

Zoey's hands trembled with fear for them. "D-Do you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:56 am

"I don't know. Hey Leah, can I have one?" He pointed to the bag then looked at his nails. Some trimming needed to be done. He got up and leaned against a wall, his hair covering his eyes. "I'll go look for Damon." He said thickly through his mouth, "Anyone wanna come?" He asked, his lips barely moving. His words came out like a snake, and they pierced the air. He could've sworn he saw someone shiver out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:05 am

Leah quickly opened the bag and pulled out a small knife... or was the more suitable word "dagger". She waved it threatiningly and said, "Cut your nails... or DIE!" She lightly laughed then cringed. She put the blade in her hand and nudged the handle towards him. "Damon'll get here." Then she cringed again at Dave's tone. "Maybe..." She almost cut herself as her grip on the knife gut tight. Recoiling in pain, she dropped it on the cold cement floors. The sound of metal on stone echoed throughout the room. "Just take it!" she spat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:12 am

Zoey shuddered and spoke up. "I'll go look for Damon. He can't be far from here...right guys?" She got so worried when no one agreed with her. She took a small weapon for herself, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 am

"Okay, okay!" Dave exclaimed and held his hands up when Leah spat at him. He smirked and picked the knife off the ground. "If you really want me to take it..." He waved it in the air, the metal gleaming the light. He smiled and walked out of the room. "Come on, lets go downstairs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 am

Zoey put her cellphone in her pocket just in case. "I hope Damon's okay..." She murmured. They needed to bring back a lot for Kevin tonight and they couldn't do it without everyone's help. Killing as a group was creepy enough, killing by herself was just plain old scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:53 am

Leah looked around cautiously. "Should I stay... you know in case he's somewhere different than you guys... and he comes here? Like he should! Anytime now?" She laughed stiffly. She slowly reached into the bag and grabbed a small knife like Dave's. She looked at it awkwardly and smiled..
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:12 am

"If you want." Dave shuffled down the stairs, Zoey's breath on his neck. He pounded down the stairwell, carefully avoiding the sharp object upon he had pierced himself and reached the bottom in a matter of seconds. "Lets go." He whispered to her. He jogged outside and saw Damon peering into a mirror across the alley. "Damon!" He hissed. He waved his hand in and gave him a questioning look.

(I'll have to wait for mnm now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Zoey sighed. At least they didn't have to look very far for him now.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 am

"Damon!" he practically shouted again. Dave turned his eyes to slits when Damon peered into the mirror. What was he looking at. His eyes were those usual grey. "Piercing green," he called them. All Dave saw was foggy grey eyes that never gave emotion. His eyes were grey too. He didn't care. No one talked about his eyes. He didn't look in his reflection too often to know his own appearance.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:54 am

Zoey shrugged and left Dave and Damon alone. She saw a flyer fly past her and reached out to grab it. She stared at the pictures, confused yet intrigued. Without watching where she was going,she tripped and tumbled on the stairs to the secret loft.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:25 am

Dave looked behind him as Zoey stumbled back in. He looked towards the west of which the flyer came tumbling. He saw a dust storm tumbling in. He did a quick nod, to get his bangs out of his eyes and stomped over to Damon. He touched his shoulder and pulled hard, to get him to turn around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:44 am

Zoey waited for Dave to follow her but when she didn't hear his footsteps, she turned around slowly, not making a sound. Peering around the corner, she watched Dave grab Damon's shoulder. She felt a shiver down her back and turned away not wanting to watch any more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:27 am

Leah watched as Dave grabbed Damon in from the street. The breeze blew in from the open window, making Leah shiver. She wasn't exactly sure whether it was cold or fright, but she walked away from the window. Hearing a shout she suddenly turned back to it, to check on her friends. She saw Zoey, alone. "Zoey!" she shouted, then recoiled at her own, loud echo. As Zoey looked up, she motioned in.

(just forget about Dave and Damon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:30 am

(okay)

Zoey looked up at Leah. She hurried and sat down next to the now empty bag. "You think they're okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:36 am

Leah smiled and said, "Yeah... they'll be fine. I guess." She grabbed the bag from Zoey and replaced her knife in it. "Just leave them. We need our... you know, 'fix'." She hoped any eavesdroppers would just disregard their conversation as one about drugs. No one should know about their tasks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:38 am

"Okay.." Zoey said unsure of herself. She followed Leah and put her weapon down in the bag as well. Zoey nervously checked around to make sure no one else was here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:42 am

"Relax..." Leah cooed, unsure if she felt relaxed herself. She swung the sack over her shoulder. The knives inside clanged together, the sound frightening both of the girls. She dropped the bag in response, quickly scooping it up. If that sound attracted no attention, this place must've been deserted. "I think we're alone," she added, quickly striding ahead and back out the door. "W-w-we'll wait here for the boys."
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:21 am

(lol i have no idea what to do now... :3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:39 am

Blissful Maiden wrote:
"Damon!" he practically shouted again. Dave turned his eyes to slits when Damon peered into the mirror. What was he looking at. His eyes were those usual grey. "Piercing green," he called them. All Dave saw was foggy grey eyes that never gave emotion.

(SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!)

Damon jumped a little. How long had Dave been standing there calling him? "Sorry. I was thinking bout the hobos who 'lived' in there." he said moving away from the brick wall and towards Dave. "Where the others?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 am

(lol it's completely fine)

"They're upstairs," Dave explained warily, "now if you don't mind, i think we should meet up with them. Leah's waiting." Dave rolled his eyes and stumbled back into the building his breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 am

"You okay?" Damon asked following him, but keeping an eye on his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   

Back to top Go down

guts (FULL)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next