WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

guts (FULL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: guts (FULL)   Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 am

Guts. We've all got some. I mean, the intestine kind. But my friends and I, we've got a lot of guts. We've earned them from what we do best.

Murder.

Why that look? If you were in the same spot as my friends and me, you'd be starting a war. The more souls gone the better.

It started with my wandering onto the wrong path. Man, if I would've known. Well, anyways, most 15-year-olds know better. But me, naw, quite the thrill seeker. Stared to hang out with the more adventurous souls. And among them, was Kevin. He said he "could help me," he said he "could get you what you wanted". Though a little suspicious, I asked him the price.

Blood.

Sounded easy enough. It started off with bringing pork chops out of the supermarket. In return, I got say, 20 bills. And they weren't singles. Then my friends joined in, bringing roadkill and other dead things they found. Then maybe, we all got 50 bills.

By now, I was a little weirded out. I told Kevin. He grabbed me closer and growled in my face, a harsh "no". Just from grabbing me, my arm began to bleed.

That was when I was when I knew the Kevin wasn't a young man, he was a young demon. His eyes were a brown, with just a tinge of red. Pulling my face closer to his, his facial features started to make sense. He nose was long, and his eyes were cold and warm at the same time.

"Look, once you've brought me the first drop, you're in a contract. You've got a choice. Keep bringing me more of it, or give me your own." At this he glanced at my bleeding arm. I gave him a pleading look. "Not that little. I mean a lot, missy. I mean you. I mean you die."

I wasn't quite ready to die. He sensed that in my face and said, "Look, you're only bound until the next multiple of 13... 26." Okay, only ten more years of handling this crap. So I told him, "I'll deal."

*~*

My friends and I, two years later are still doing this. It's hard to find roadkill, so we've turned to it. Murder. It's hard, but we deal.

(INTERESTED? Sorry. We are not accepting anymore RPers, though if you really, really, really, really want to be in it, try PMing me. )

not dramatic crap:
Rules and Ratings:

Gore- Well. It's a RP about killing people. What do you think? If you could take an illustrated but realistic picture of what you are describing with out gagging, that's good. If you aren't comfortable with gore, I do not reccomend joining this RP. Unlike sexual content, you can't rate gore. It's much more personal. I'll tell you this though, it's not G rated, and it's not PG rated. How about this for a sample passage, what I plan on getting into:

Spoiler:

So if you were shivering at that, please don't join.

Sexual Content- PG-13 at all time. No clothes are coming off, and no babies will be made...

Language- English. Haha. Just kidding. <.< No f-bombs, but liberal use of curses, to a PG-15 level.

Other: Alcohol, drugs and other innapro-pro stuff is at a minimum. This is a RP about killing people though, so be wary.

RULES

-Length: Please, no one liners. You can always find something to say. I love description and I don't give a crap if you think it's rambly. I love rambly.
-Literacy: If you are really that bad, run the post through spell-check before posting. I will not tolerate excessive errors.
-Characters: No perfect. Phrases that suck:

• loud, but really sensitive
  • bossy, but extremely kind and good hearted
  • beautiful and talented
  • dumb but smart(you see where I'm going?)

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 am

((Sounds interesting ;) I'm in))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 am

(interestinggg... how much gore?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 am

(About gore, it's however much you guys are comfortable with. I mean, I'll write about gore to the dickens, but when it comes to viewing, it's like, "THERE GOES THE VOMIT"... Anyway. I'll get the rest of the plot up today.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 am

((I'm starting to wonder where you get these ideas lol ;) either way it sounds veryy interesting.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:32 am

(I'm beginning to wonder the same myself... pretty twisted for ****** year old. >.< If you're creeped out, just tell me.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:05 am

(( nahh lol it's all good hahah, my question is when can we start?? ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:55 am

(Well, you've got to make forms. And I have to, as well. Basically there's my character, and her friends(you). So make your own form, you know. And hopefully Star'll post hers.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:10 am

((Does it matter guy or girl?))
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:24 pm

(yeesh sunny. You scare me sometimess :] hahahhaa it's amazing though! Really it's so great. Can't wait :] )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:12 am

(@ mnm, nope, your choice. Just make it good... You know how picky I can be.
@ Star, good, I guess. It's supposed to be scary. I think... so, as I told mnm, just make your form. No pictures is really the only rule... )
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:01 am

Name: Damon
Looks: He has thick wavy hair thats almost black but isn't just yet. He has piercing green eyes, the kind that seem to look through souls. He is very tan and very muscular, carrying a great 6 pack.
Personality: He's outgoing but shy at times. When something needs to be done.. it is and not brought up again. He doesn't like bragging and keeps to himself. He's the kind of person people go to when the are sad and need to be cheered up. He can't wait until the day the gruesome job is done. It'd be easier just to be somewhat normal.

((Anything else??))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:25 am

Bumping... Star can get her form in or I'll move this to private and livingcolor to join...

And I'll add mine later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:29 am

Moved to PRIVATE to have more of a chance; added rules and rating section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:04 pm

[You could be one of those kid writers who make tons and are better than professionals. -jealous- Anyways, you moved it to private! Very Happy I'll joinn sometime...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 am

liveincolorsplashx wrote:
[You could be one of those kid writers who make tons and are better than professionals. -jealous- Anyways, you moved it to private! Very Happy I'll joinn sometime...)

Don't say that. I'm just a sick and twisted freak who is entertained by the thought of child murderers. Very Happy And you've got internet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 pm

(Or you could say that. And yesss Very Happy but it's my last day in Japan D: Don't want to leaaaaaaave!)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:19 am

(I JOIN! if you got space... blood and gore and everything more evil laugh is this still going on though? I love rambling =])

Form outline?

Name: Davis (nickname is Dave)
Description: He is tall and lanky, about 5'10 and has dark hair, swept to the side. It covers his eyes slightly giving him a mysterious look. His eyes are a hungry green and are sharp. His hands are large and rough, but he is not clumsy.
Personality: Swift and clean is how some describe how he does things. Mysterious and right on target. He is referred to like a bat. He is quiet and speaks when timing is just right and can be a bit scary. He can sometimes be repulsive when he shows the true monster within him.
Background: Deceased parents and only child. Been brought up by his grandparents.

(Question~! Are we allowed to use all curses except for the F word? I just wanted to clear it out, if any of you were touchy with anything else.)

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

I do, in fact, have room. >.< And it's still going on. Everything looks good. But why does Dave seem so evil? I mean the kids are pretty normal... besides the fact they sort of sold their souls.

Curses; yeah, basically. The f-word is pretty unnecessary and gets censored(most do), but I will not allow f*ck, though I will allow all others in that format.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:58 am

Dave is.... different. He's a monster, but not the kind that goes around killing people and drinking their blood. Not a demon like kevin.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 am

Sooo when do we get to start?? lol i really want to see where this one goes.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek

Female

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:42 am

(i'll start now, if thats fine w/ you, Sunny)

Dave lurked behind the alleyway looking left and right. His moppy hair swishing this way and that. His eyes almost glowing in the dark as sharp as glass. He walked into the building on the right where they held their meeting. This building was a few stories high and stained with graffiti. Guts written in red were repeatedly written on the walls. The dim lights inside reminded him of the hospital room where his parents died. Their meeting was on the second floor but Dave didn't dare to take the elevator, he knew something bad was lurking in there. He climbed up the stairs one step at a time, breathing heavily. His mind swirled in thoughts. His hand lightly sweeping across the railing. There was something sharp upon the railing and it stabbed his fingers.
"Sh!t," he hissed and started sucking on his fingers. He climbed the dimly lit stairwell up to the second floor and walked step by step, his boots pounding against the ground. He reached the blood spattered green door and pushed the glass with his bleeding finger leaving an imprint. He walked into the blindingly bright room and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Damon looked around the the building he was leaning against. It was brick and abandoned, poor hobos. He looked up at the sky it was cloudy like rain was coming but he doubted it. He stayed where he was, no one was around and he was in no rush. Across the street he looking into a mirror, he saw his own green eyes staring back at him. He slowly began to imagine 'Guts' written on the brick behind him. He shook his head quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:16 am

WEENIES

this is spam. okbye. kthnxbyee TEEHEEHEE.

BYE FORREALZ NAO.

Name: Zoey
Personality: Zoey is usually the positive one, but ever since this whole murder business, she's been quiet and shy. She's jumpy and worries all the time, trying to keep a low profile in public.
Description: Zoey looks however you want her to look. I don't know. It's too hard to think of a good description.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Mmmkay everyone. Here is my form.

Name: Leah
Personality: Leah, the one who got everyone into this, was headstrong and stubborn at the beginning of this. She is the leaderly type, though she has changed. Now she is the reserved leader, who leads a democracy as opposed the monarchy she had at the beginning. She is still talkative, but gets eerily shy and quiet when it's the time for bloodshed. Unlike Zoey, she keeps her brave outside shell and keeps her head. Her weakness, is how dumb she can be. Prime example: Getting into this deal with Kevin.
Description: Long brown hair, wavy and knotty. She doesn't try to look good. She has dark brown eyes, and the circles under her eyes only accentuate them. No eyeshadow. Pale lips on her pale mouth. No lipstick. She is tall and lanky.

K REAL WRITING NOW

Leah leaned against the glass door and nonchalantly walked away as Dave walked in. "Hey," she whispered. She sat down next to him and continued talking. "Heard anything from Zoey or Damon? Tonight..." she trailed off. "You know." She closed her mouth for good now, the ominous nature of their task settling in on her. She started picking at her dirty fingernails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guts (FULL)   

Back to top Go down

guts (FULL)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next