Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm guessing the situation is bad isn't it?" Athena asked, looking over at Blue, Kiba, Toboe, and Zephyr.

All four nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:18 am

Zues: I saw Kiba bet continued on
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:43 am

Kiba kept walking, heading towards the humans. He watched them curiously, ruffling his white pelt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 am

Larka: After me and feather met up at the river seeing nothing we all broke off, i wanted to find zues. the others continued to wander the woods
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 am

Kiba watched the humans, walking closer to them. One of the humans noticed him and pulled out a gun. HE just stared at the human, his expression blank. The human fumbled with the gun, hesitating to shoot Kiba. Kiba raised an eyebrow, obviously not frightened by the humans appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:40 am

Zues: I herd the unmistakble Click! Of a barrel of a gun. I turned slowly towrds the sound first thinking the end of the fatel weapon was poited at me, then i spoted kiba, and larka was running up behind obviously un aware. I growled low in my throa and watched my duaghter stop dead and skidd before she reached kiba. I twitched my ears, telling her to listen.

I padded slowly behind kiba hunching to keep my broad shoulderes below the large bushes he was poking threw. I didnt want to be spotted.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:42 am

Kiba walked out into the open, flicking his tail from side to side. The human aimed his gun at him, Kiba stared at him long and hard. Kiba stayed close to the bush, smelling Larka was there. He blocked her from sight, watching the human. The human fingered the trigger, getting ready to shoot. Kiba took a step forward, about to pounce on the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm

PrepAndLanding wrote:
Rock nodded. His daughter had grown up. He smiled slightly. He began to rustle the bushes. The twolegs looked up from Stone and looked over. Stone barked. "Dad?" he asked.

Rock barked back. "Stone! Stay where you are!"
Diana II: I hunkered down in the bushes, waiting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 am

Zues: stupid boy.a deep growl rumbled within me. I came up behind the man, passing kiba behind a bush amd circled to his blind side out in the open. LArka backed away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 am

The twolegs saw Rock and looked at him curiously. Rock walked slowly... as if he was very very old.

Stone started to get a bit worried. He twitched remembering his words about staying still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 am

Kiba stayed close to the bush, the man watched him with his gun ready to fire at him. He growled softly, staring long and hard at the man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:12 am

Back Away" zues said under his breath in a low whisper threw his teeth ready to pounce. but he wasnt cooiled he stood riggid and stiff
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:27 am

Kiba circled the man, trying to scare him off. THe man pointed the gun at his side, about to shoot. Kiba moved fast and bit the man's leg, the man shot at Kiba and grazed his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:37 am

IDot! Thought zues with a harsh grow/ With one large paw he knocked the gun from the mans hands and it slid across the mud and with the other paw flung kiba back into the woods pining the main freeing him from kiba but also keeping himself out of harm. I scolded "what are you doing!?" I growled deep in my throat i barley ever showed my anger
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 am

"What do you think I'm doing?" Kiba growled. "I'm trying to get those humans off the territory." he barked, not very fond of him getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 am

I realeased the human who ran to his camp leaving the gun. "killing them will make them angery!" I growled towering over him as i padded towrds him in a stiff swift anger.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 am

"I'll lead them away from the camp, they'll want to come after me." Kiba barked sharply, he was smaller but very muscular. He growled softly, not very happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:31 am

"they will killl you. You have already set this one off, if you killed him the others would come looking and then hunt us once they figured out what happens, and now he is harmed he wil still come you have doomed us all." I said with a stern voice that had no sympathy in it. My mind set. as if I saw the futer laied out in front of me. I stared him down towering him over mucling over sizing over powering him. I had higher athority.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:33 am

Kiba growled, turning and running into the underbrush surrounding the camp. He lurked through it, watching the humans for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:48 am

Zues Growled as he left and watched him go once he was out of sight he turned to trembling larka. she was scared of zues when he was like this and the humans. she cowered as he paded to her. "keep the boty in line." he growled as he padded by her in a gruff manner. she nodded twice qickly then raced off after kiba
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:53 am

KIba watched the humans, they were all running around trying to help the one human. He smirked, it looked funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 am

Libra "what are you doing I said in complante
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:19 am

"Shhh, the humans will notice you." Kiba said softly, keeping her down. "I'm watching the humans run around, they look weird." he said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 am

larka: I hushed but not happily
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:35 am

Kiba snuck away again, motioning her to follow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am

Larka followed creeping along nt liking this one bent she grunted with disaproval
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next