Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Collide!! ♥   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:29 am

Haha I'm obsessed with that old song, Collide. I was listening to it really late last night, struggling with my insane amountt of hw, and just feeling really overwhelmed and really sad (my friend is starting up again and i dont know what to do), and the part came on that said "Even the best fall down sometimes" and i almost started crying cause its so true. hahaha this song is amaaazzinngg ♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

PostSubject: Re: Collide!! ♥   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 am

we sanggg that for chorus in like 8th grade??? ahaha i know all the wordss. you know what other song that helps? change by tayswiftt. its just so inspirational
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Collide!! ♥   Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:36 am

ik i remember that Smile its sooooo old but its gorgeouss. i was singing it like all day today around school (i was dancing to it at one point and fell backwards over a chair hahaha. i "fell down"!!! :O omg! part of the song!! woaahh. Smile hahhaa) annd i love aaalll tay swifts songs. change is great its so preetty
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

PostSubject: Re: Collide!! ♥   Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 am

omg! i love that song!! By lighthouse!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Collide!! ♥   Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 am

nooo... by howie day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collide!! ♥   

Back to top Go down

Collide!! ♥