WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Oh, Joy. Boy Issues AND Friend Issues. Life's Just A Joy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Oh, Joy. Boy Issues AND Friend Issues. Life's Just A Joy.   Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 am

1. I've liked this one guy for two years, knowing that he doesn't like me, hoping he'd ask me out. Hoping he'd forget I exist so I can forget my crush on him. Hoping to get over him. Knowing it's all impossible. He knows me. He knows I like him. What I don't know, is if he likes me or not and how he'd reject me. I hope there's some way to forget a boy. Any tips?
2. I snapped at a friend, and I feel really bad about it. I was readying after PE, and she bothered me. I asked her to stop, but she didn't. She got more annoying, so I went to me little 'dark corner' to read. I didn't know it was wet, so my favorite jeans got wet. I went to Math, and she still bothered me, so I snapped at her. This was a week before Thanksgiving, and we still haven't made up. She thinks I'm only sorry for upsetting her, but I'm not. I'm sorry because I know I was wrong and because I had made one of my friends upset. She's gone to completely ignoring me now, so I can't even explain. How do I make up with her?! (I already tried talking through another friend. She refused to listen after the name 'Diane')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Joy. Boy Issues AND Friend Issues. Life's Just A Joy.   Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:51 am

I dun know if I can help too much with the friend problem (I'm having friend problems too) but I can give you a bit of advice about the boy problem:

1. Don't even try to forget a boy, cuz it's IMPOSSIBLE!

2. Don't think of him as a crush--think of him as a friend!

3. Don't get all worked up about it--just stay cool, calm, and collected.

If I think of more advice for you I'll post it =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.webbies4ever.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Joy. Boy Issues AND Friend Issues. Life's Just A Joy.   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:35 am

Holy crap... O,o
I DON'T REMEMBER THIS HAPPENING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Joy. Boy Issues AND Friend Issues. Life's Just A Joy.   

Back to top Go down

Oh, Joy. Boy Issues AND Friend Issues. Life's Just A Joy.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1