WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 am

First topic message reminder :

You lead the perfect life. Your teh only child, with her mom's full attion, until one day. Your mom tells you that...well you have 2 more sisters!?
Its been 6 months since your mom told you that you have 2 more sistes. You have meet them now.
Your motehr sist you down... again and now saying that you are going to go move in with the oldest sister, and your dad.

What can happen now?

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Other:

Rules/tips
o1: They are all 17.
o2: there birthday is July 4th
o3: They do not have to look the same, nor act the same
o4: Daddy lives in Sunny L.A, in a HUGE house

my form:

Name:Taylor McMakine
Perosnlity:popular and up-beat. She loves to cheer and go to all of her loving boyfriends football games. She enjoys going to the beach,hanging with friends and going shopping. Shes capti of her school's cheer squad and is an very loving and open person
Looks:

Other: oldest sister, lives with her father

[the 3rd sister is living with a foster family]

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 pm

(Pomeranian? Is that what you mean Belle is? Lol chloes a Pomeranian Smile
(and ok, no offense to jorie, but she's not rping on here. Do u think we should let hola be farrah? She rps everyday)
(is it summer in this rp?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 am

(yes a Pomeranian lol)
(um..i kidna whated someone with delied posted and not one word answered like"i knwo but____" without teh charatcers name at the end and not "_____"she said and stuff like that. and i don't what alot of getting hurt/fighting. plus i like Farrah's personlitybut if i let hola do her, then most likly it WILL change)
[yes, its summer,(:]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 pm

(sorry I'm back lol. And yeah I understand but I think what u described is better than no rper at all right? Lol)

Krissy smiled at Belle, the first genuine smile of the day. "Aww, she's so precious. I have a Pomeranian too. Angel's her name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:31 pm

[yeah tahst what i mean,]
Taylor smilied a bit,"did you bring her?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 am

"My mom is driving her up to tomorrow with my other stuff. She's like my baby. She's soo spoiled," Krissy grinned, her blue eyes sparlking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:45 am

" so is Belle!"Taylro sqealed, "maybe they're sisters!"she smilied while Belle gave her small, little puppy kisses on her flawless, tan skin. Taylro let out a bell like laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   

Back to top Go down

2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2