WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Last night-my beloved young curious kittie Torti escaped, we had noclue, and the night was freezing cold, this morning when i woke up, i remembered she wasn't sleeping on me- so i got worried. (she always sleeps and cuddles with me, and follows me around everywhere, her kittie-friend Sally is a bully. So she always will cuddle up on my lap, and always when i go to bed. She had had a plural E fussion, which made her breathing bad, so she was very slowly dying from that to.) So we found her, cold and numb this morning, she was still alive, but very distressed, and wearing, she was wobly when we brought her out of under the deck. And so we brought her inside, she kept crying for me-since we are best buds, and she was all bloody, and freezing, and she couldn't breath. then we decided-of course i knew she wouldn't make it, so we decided we'd take her to the emergency vet-the same place our past dog Hera died, and she died on the road, with a couple attcks, because she couldn't breath. It was so sad, to see her take her last breath. But i know we'll always be best friends.
please post incouraging things, i could really use them right now.

her real name was Tortlin Babooshkuns (i made it up when i was small) and she died at a young age o cat deserves to die at-age-3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Mrs.JasperHale
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 84
Nickname: : Phantom, Kat, Rose, RC, Nate.Drew
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   Fri May 09, 2008 8:54 am

omg, im so sorry Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:02 pm

Oh, hera, I am so sorry. I know what it's like to have a pet you love so dearly die at a young age from something so cruel and unusual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:16 pm

Herratort I'm so sorry but cat heaven always has tons of cat nip and yarn!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:44 am

i am so saorry. i knwo how you feel. My cat Gato died in april, day of a huge text. I told my bffl about gato that day befor she died. then some perosn walkeds in and whatses me to go home. My teacher and friend, know and tehy walk me to the door. ( my teacher had a cat die to, so she knows how it feels)
Back to top Go down
ceri jonas
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 am

Aww, I am so sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.   

Back to top Go down

My Best friend just died today- 9:07 am.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2