PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Boys r us   Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:32 am

First topic message reminder :

I just got it, it has a sneak peak of Alphas and the cover designs of Charmed and dangerous the Rise o te pretty committee it is a white book with Gold details and the box where you put the title. It also shows the cover design of cliquetionary it is purple with pink accents it has a picc of Dylan on top saying "Opposite of yes" then massie covering her mouth and saying "No"

The back of boys r us says
Massie Block: After disbanding the pretty comittee, Massie takes charge like a visa, forming OCD's hawtest clique yet: Massie and crew. Even though money can't buy love it can buy new friends or at least model actresses who will act like your besties until you get real ones. Lights camera MACction

Alicia Rivera: Hearts her new role as alpha of the Soul M8s BOCD's first ever boy-girl clique. But when the boys head back to the newly renovated Briarwood Academy, will the remaining Soul-M8s become 4 squares

Dylan Marvil: is happy times ten to finally have a crush who is crushing back espically since they luv-h all the same things marshmllows lip kissing and chugging red bull. Burp

Kristen Gregory: Scored three goals on the soccer field last week and Massie's crush which earned her an ejection from the ex-bff heart. Can Massie forgive and forget or is Kristen out of the game for ever

Claire Lyons: Has declared herself neutral in the battle of the cliques. But dividing time her time between Massie the Soul M8s and Cam has left her strechedthinner than extra small spanx. Can she get her. Friends o reunite or will she be forced to pick a side once and for all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Boys r us   Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am

Haha LOL RP on Drama in the Bahamas

Yes does Noah look like the guy in You belong with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Boys r us   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:04 pm

finished it earlier
it was a good story, but...
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Boys r us   Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 pm

I finished ittt! It was cheesy at the end how they were like "wHAT is SHE doing here?" then they start apologizing and hugging. Haha. Luved it all tho<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Boys r us   Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:31 pm

ehh...he kidna does rose... btu he has brown hair and brown eyes. i'll see if i can get a picutre of him....

and i agree furb. i would have waited to put that they became friends in the next book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys r us   

Back to top Go down

Boys r us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2