Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:05 am

** UPDATE **

The Annual Model Banquet is coming soon. The models need to get ready, plan the event together, and survive the process. Awards will be given in these catagories:
Most fashionable:
Most iconic:
and
Most Loved:

The Awards will be given in a few days, or when I post them xD Remember: When you post, you are being reviewed for these awards. Post wisely!

You are one of the new models for Le Chic Industries. There are 5 others, which means 5 other people to kick out of the way. WHo will become the top model?

FORM

Name: Cora "Coyote" Carilyle (her friends call her either Coyote or Triple C)
How long you've been modeling: 7 years
Favorite designers: Ed Hardy, Juicy, anything punk or bright
Looks: Skinny, black hair, green eyes
Personality: Nice, shy, and emo. Can be mean when threatened ot intimidated
Other: Melinda has a tame Coyote, hence her nickname, named "Tim". Melinda modeled for Ed Hardy for 3 years, and for Juicy for 4 years. During 2 of those years, she modeled for Tiffany's with her twin, who died a year later from substance abuse. She's really punk and free-spirited, which makes her one of the best models out there, and a great friend

Rules
Just the basic RP rules

Be nice!

Last edited by WildChild on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 am

Name: Starr

How long you've been modeling: Since she was little(modled for baby juicy, jr for Juicy )

Favorite designers: Juicy,Coach,Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chanel

Looks: Skinny, beautiful stright glossy blonde hair. deep blue eyes. long legs, very muslar,super pretty and knows it. a little bit of freckles. Thick full black eye lashes. Full, pink lips wich always has a coat of gloss on them.

Personality: Kinda snobby, rich, sturrbon. can be carrings, every time she gets paided gives a little(wich would be alot) to a charity or animal shelter.

Other: has 3 horses, 2 dogs, 1 cat and many tropical fishes. her parents dont really care what she does. They are divoced
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 am

Name: Vanessa
How long you've been modeling: 4
Favorite designers: vera bradley, burbary, (idk)
Looks: Skinny, brown curly/wavy hair that goes to the mid of her back, long eyelashes and big brown eyes 5'8, long legs
Personality: she is an innocent girl next door that did a 180 when she started to model because her friend wanted someone to do it with her when she was 16. She doesnt want to associate herself with the sweet girl that people ignored and walked over that she was when before becoming a model

Last edited by Jacobluver on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 am

Name: Katalia Gregor, called Gypsy by those that know her
How long you've been modeling: Since she was a toddler
Favorite designers: Chanel, Juicy, Coach, Ed Hardy, Marc by Marc Jacobs
Looks: Skinny, hour glass figure, long lean legs, wavy blonde hair, green eyes, french manicured nails
Personality: Devious, cunning, smart, mean
Other: She's called 'Gypsy' by people that know her because people that know her know her personality is like a Gypsy's, cunning and devious. Has 3 dogs,a Rottweiler puppy named Saber, a Jack Russel Terrior named Martini, and an Australian Shephard puppy named Wolf

Last edited by l-lAT3D on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 am

Name: Virginia (V) Blakesly
How long have you been modeling: Before she could walked.
Favorite Designers: Juicy, D&G, Coach, Ed Hardy
Looks: she is skinny but not anorexic. She has a hour glass figure and large full lips and eye lashes. Her lashes frame and bring out her brown eyes. She has long glossy brown hair.
Personality: She can seem so innocent but can be the meanest person ever. She is very sly and cunning.
Other: She owns 3 horses, 3 dogs and 1 cat. Her parents sometimes care what she does but she can lie like it's the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Cora opened the door to her loft. She colappsed on her bed, after throwing her Fendi bag on her floor. It was a long day; she had to pick out her ensembles for the 10:00 shoot tomorrow. And tonight, she had to fly to the Bahamas. In fact, she had to leave in one hour if she wanted to catch the Virg.in Atlantic flight. She got up and started packing. Her Coyote, Tim, walked into her room and whined. He knew she was going. Cora patted him on the head, and rubbed his belly. She had named him after her old boyfriend, who dumped her because she was gone so much. But she put him behind her, and started packing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Starr turned her gold key into the white painted door. With a click the door opened to releve a huge, beautifuly decroted loft. She placed her coach bag n teh table next to the door along with her keys. The beautiful blonde made her way to the kitchen, while talking on the phone."Now? But i-. Fine I'll be there" that was her converstion with her anget. Starr set down her Starbucks coffee and whent into her bedroom. She flicked on the light and mad eehr way over to her fishes. "Heyy little ones,"she said to them and feed the fishes their food before walking into her room like closet,(i'll get a picutre in a min. i saw it in "Life in The Fab Lane")
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Name: Michaela French
How long you've been modeling: Since she was a baby
Favorite designers: Anything hot
Looks: Adrian from Secret Life of the American Teenager
Personality: Will unfold
Other: Can she have a bf?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Cora finished packing, and snapped a leash on Tim. She gazed around her loft. It had purple and black furnishings, with white shag carpeting. She had a porch that had a view of New York, and she could see the Empire State Building from her kitchen, which was sleek, modern, and silver. Her butler got her Louis Vuitton suitcase set, and took them down to her stretch limo. Cora led Tim down, and settled down in her seat, reading a Vogue.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:19 pm

ORP: Hanna, wanna play my girls BF?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:19 pm

((yes, I made him =]))

Last edited by WildChild on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 pm

(closet,

Back to top Go down
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 pm

((lol))

Cora arrived at the airport, and boarded her private jet, because the Virg.in Atlantic flight was cancelled. Her jet would take her to her summer home in Nassau. She enheireted it from her uncle, Georgio Vandettis, who was a well-known fashion designer in Italy
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Michaela was driven to the airport in her private limo. She stepped out of the limo wearing gold knee high boots, a mini skirt, a tight tube top, and accessories. Her hair blew to the side with the light breeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Name: Nicola Aaron Vendettis (yes, he's Cora's second cousin, but neither of the girls know it)
Looks: Has slick, black hair, aqua eyes, and is tan and a hunk xD
Personality: flirts up a storm, rich, spoiled, and owns a few clubs in Manhattan
Other: Nicola is from Italy, and lives has a flat in England, where he lives now. He is dating Michaela French, a famous model
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Starr sighed and started to pack in her PiNK by VS luggage(u know they accually have that?lol, i found out tehy did yesrday).
~1 hr later~
Star was finally fished packing. She graped ehr totes, the suitcases and coach purse. She duped her now cold coffee into the trash and graped ehr tiny dog, Tinkerbell's leash and connected it onto her pink dimond studded collar. "But everyone knows i wouldn't let your tiny paws touch the dirty conceter, nwo would i?" Star asked her dog and placed her in her arms, while her body graud toke the luagge.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

She stepped into her private jet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Nicola was waiting in Michelea's jet, drinking a Pinot Noir, and eating Bree cheese xD

Cora reclined in her seat, with Tim sleeping next to her. She was exhausted; someone had called her fat, so now she was bolemic, and she hated every minute of it. she was constantly depressed, and was never happy, unless she was with Him.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:38 pm

Her jet landly safely at her destination.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:39 pm

(HiM!? lol)

Starr toke her cumstom made pink limo to her private jet. Then once inside teh flight attenet put Tinekrbell and Angle(both doggys) on their plane doggy beds. "Can i get you anything?" the preky blonde asked, " Not anything right now, but thanks" Starr said nicley and headed bag to teh mini frige to grap a Hersey's chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 pm

She arrived at the Bahamas, and fell asleep in her convertible that her butler was driving. she got to her summer house, and slept for an hour. she got up, and put on her outfit for her photo shoot. it was a bikini with diamonds sewn into the halter strap thingie. the crew was already setting up, so she needed to hurry
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:44 pm

She was then driven in a limo to her boyfriends house. That's where she was going to stay that night because she hadn't booked a hotel room til the next day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:45 pm

((nicola was in her jet. i'm confuzzled xD))
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:47 pm

ORP: Oooopsss. I read Waiting FOR Michaela's Jet not IN her jet. Haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:49 pm

((lol xD oh well, he can be waiting at her beach house lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE   

Back to top Go down

Model Wars *5 people needed* UPDATE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next