WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!

Go down 

Have you ever seen these?
Smallville
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Supernatural
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Reaper
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:41 am

I love these three shows, They are totally awesome,

Supernatural is about two borthers, Sam and Dean Whinchester. They are like ghost hunters but just not only ghosts, demons, vampires, werewolves, sgape-shifters, and all that fun stuff. Smile I would suggest that if you are under 12 I wouldn't watch Supernatural, a little, okay a lot of gory. Pretty gross actually.

The next one would be..... Reaper :twisted:
I love this show, There is Sock, who is really funny, Sam, ((Popular name I guess)) and Benji, or Ben. Sam's parents sold his soul to the devil when he was born, harsh. So now he is like the grim reaper for demons and stuff. evil laugh Andy, was Sam's ex-girlfriend. Now he is with the devil's daughter. And he knows this and she is going to kill him if he brakes up with her. Weird right.

Last but so not least.... Smallville!

I love this show. This is about Clark Kent's younger high School years and the years before he was Superman. You can tell I get sucked into Sci-Fi. And everything creepy! Anyway, he is just starting the Justice League, I personally can't stand Impulse, ((Sorry If you don't know the names.)) Green Arrow I could go for. Smile

Then there is Clark's Kryptonian cousin, Kara-El (now Kara Kent) ((Clark was originally Kal-El))

Last edited by CMain on Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:58 am

i have never heard of it! No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:56 am

That'a Okay. do you think you could get WhiteTerrierFan off of WI to join?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:58 am

why dont you???
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:17 am

DoctorWho wrote:
i have never heard of it! No
i havent either...
isnt there a website called smallville?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:08 pm

I dont know.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:45 am

for any of those who do know what it is Lana Bites it! she is dead now. Brainiac killed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Fri May 09, 2008 4:42 am

YAY! FINALLY! TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH! LOL!

I've seen Supernatural a lot b/c of my bro. I sorta get scared though! I've also seen Smallville with some of my friends. They abosoulutly love that show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:39 am

REally Kai!!!! YAY my own Spernatural and Smallville buddy! Yay, I miss WiteterrierFan, she was my best friend on there, but I have you guys now too, so I'm good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 am

Its sooooooooooooo fun too watch!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!   

Back to top Go down

Smallville, Supernatural, and Reaper! Chat thread!
Page 1 of 1