WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Ever since kindergarten Roxian Hawk and Alec Meneldur have hated eachother. Now they're in highschool and emotions are changing. Do they hate each other more? Or less?

Roxian's form:
Name: Roxian Hawk
Description: Tall, light skin, waist length black hair that covers one eye with red highlights, mysteriously dark brown eyes (purple contacts), long black nails with red pointed tips

Alec's form:
Name: Alec Meneldur
Description: long, black hair with stunning sapphire blue eyes. Has a slight muscular build. He is wearing a dark green jacket with a white shirt under it. He is wearing torn denim jeans and black tennis shoes
Other: Has a sister named Millie
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm

ooc; really? i didn't know that. how did you do it?

RP: "That's true, we'll call them then." Alec said, handing her his phone. "You can call them, since the two who came were sent by your father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:57 pm

ORP: Stabbed the guy next to me with a pen cap. He was poking me in the ribs really hard, so I just returned the favor. He left a few bruises, but they healed pretty fast. His red mark didn't go away for a while. XD

RP: "I know. He's an overcontrolling little..." She left the sentence where it was, deciding it was best to not finish it. "Thanks for the phone. Should I call the police office or 911?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm

"Well won't 911 contact the police?" Alec asked, the guys on the ground groaned, thinking this conversation was going no where.

OOC; wow, sounds major but nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:25 pm

ORP: Major? How? I didn't make any of them bleed. XD

RP: "Good point," Roxian said, grinning. "Sorry, just kind of blanked out there." She dialed 911 and explained their situation to the operator. After a few minutes of talking and listening she hung up. "They're on their way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:32 pm

"So, what do we do with tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber?" Alec asked, looking down at the two, who look scared and wanted to get out of there.

ooc; idk can't people get ink poisoning? (Im so weird, i shouldnt be worrying about stuff like that)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 pm

ORP: The cap was on. XD If it wasn't, he would've been bleeding pretty bad (if his skin is like a bus seat).

RP: "Which one of us is tweedle dumber?" The man asked.
"You, apparently. Seeing as you're worried about which one of you is the dumbest when the police are coming for you," Roxian replied, sounding both amused and shocked at the same time. "I guess we just keep them here until the cops come," She replied to Alec, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:00 pm

"Good thing the door is already open, so then we don't have to go and open it." Alec said in a bitter voice. "Along with the bathroom."

"What? We were just ordered to split you guys apart." The guy said, stretching under Alec's foot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:07 pm

"There's a difference between splitting two people up and messing up the place where they live," Roxian said coldly, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:11 pm

"I liked our way then whatever way you guys could have made up." The guy said, Alec growled a bit and stopped himself from stomping on the guy's throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:15 pm

"Do you want me to have that one? You seem ready to kill him. I think this guy's finally shut up and decided there's no point in being annoying," Roxian said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:28 pm

"Please, and thank you." Alec told Roxian, ignoring the guy's remarks about how he was acting like a wimp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:42 pm

"Alright." She walked over to the guy Alec was standing on. "Let's see if I can do anything about how annoying he is."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

Alec took his foot off the guy, going over to the man Roxian was keeping down and put his foot on his neck. "Do your worst." The guy said with a smirk, watching ROxian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

"Hey Alec, do you know how far the nearest police station is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:35 am

Alec thought for a while, then nodded. "Its near the edge of the city, next to the department store, why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:13 pm

"I figured I could guess how long it would take them to get here, but since I don't really know this place too well, I have no idea. I guess I should've thought of that before hand." Roxian blushed a little.

ORP: You're going/went to Alaska on a cruise? My grandma's going/went on a cruise to Alaska! That'd be so weird if you guys had the same boat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 pm

ooc; Well I'm back, it was fun. My boats name was the Rhapsody of the Seas. it was interesting

"Don't worry, they are pretty fast for the cops." Alec told her, hearing the faint sound of the police sirens become louder and louder. "See what I mean?" he told her, hearing one policeman slam the door to his cruiser.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:37 am

ORP: Hmm... IDK what boat my grandma had. >.< And it'd be suspicious to ask. Do you know how many bots there were?

RP: Roxian sighed in relief, and the guy under her foot started to squirm. "Quit moving around, they're going to catch you anyway," She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am

ooc; there were a couple other boats there, I don't remember the names exactly tho

Alec turned when he heard the cops come into the room. "We're in here." he said, calling them over. THe cops went over to the two guys and lifted them up roughly, handcuffing them both. Alec waved goodbye to the two, smirking when the cops took them away, two cops stayed behind though. "Care to explain why you underaged minors are doing here in an apartment alone?" the first asked, waiting for their answers. "For your information sir, we're not minors." Alec explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 pm

ORP: Aw, and I was thinking it'd be cool if you and my Grandma shared the same boat. Did you meet any old people there?

RP: "We ran from home, and we aren't minors. We weren't doing anything. We were actually planning on going out for a walk when those two showed up. I think they were actually out to kill one of us," Roxian told the officer confidently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 pm

ooc; there were a lot of old people, i just didn't get the chance to talk to them. I mostly talked to the staff, because they all were nice. I think there was this other royal caribbean boat and this one boat which the name started with an 'F' or an 'N' i just can't remember tho. Our ports were Juneau, Skagway, Tracy Arm Fjord (where glaciers are), and Victoria British Columbia (in canada)

The officer listened closely, looking over at the other cop. "I see, well if anything else happens, please just give us a call." The officer said, him and the other cop slowly walked out of the room. Alec sighed softly, looking at Roxian. "I didn't think the cops would question us." he mumbled, spitting out some of the blood that came into his mouth from his wound into the sink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:59 pm

ORP: Dangit. It would've been so cool if you met each other. XD

RP: "Really? I thought it was obvious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:11 pm

ooc; it would have been interesting to talk to her haha

"Well we're not minors first off, so they shouldn't have asked us about it." Alec told her, leaning against the sink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 pm

ORP: You bet. She's a very interesting woman. XD

RP: "I take it as a compliment. I don't want to look old. Plus, I am a minor. Still 17," Roxian said sheepishly. "I thought you were just acting like I wasn't one. Huh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Alec shrugged. "Probably." he said, smiling slightly, then glancing at the broken doors. "We need to figure out how to fix the doors." he said, trying to clean off the blood with a wet towel, wincing at the pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next