WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Shadow Forest pack!!! * ME && MEERCAT ONLY!!!!!!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Shadow Forest pack!!! * ME && MEERCAT ONLY!!!!!!*   Tue May 05, 2009 11:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Waling though a deep,dark forest you smell other wolves. Many wolves... maybe 10... maybe mroe or less. You travel to where the smell is stroger. The camp entrence is blocked by a large tigerish looking wolf, sitting inside the camp. He moved and you sneek past, without him knowing. You look into the pack, inside you see the wolves of Shadow Forest Pack.

Members:

Aphlas: Brooke(F) and Zephyr*(M)

Beta:
Moonshine(F) and Frisco(M)

Med wolf:
CORINA [F]

Warriors:
Tiger(M), Tanner(M), Mooshine(F) FRISCO[M] JADEN[F]

Teens:
Star(F) Bandit ( M)

Pups:

Looks:

Brooke:
A pure white wolf with light blue siwrls all over her body. Her eyes are a clear clear blue, wich tell all. Her felt front paw, and back right paw are the same color as her eyes. The other 2 paws are white. On 1 paw it has a shape of a wave.

Tiger:
A dark, tigerish looking wolf. His eyes are a hazy dark yellow, with small shades of gold and sliver. HIs paw are ratehr large. He is a gentle gaint and is Brooke's brother. Tiger is the biggest wolf in the pack, and very proctice of Brooke.

Tanner:
A grey,blakc and white brute. The colors fade into one another, making his a uqine wolf. HIs eyes are a deep green, that fades to a grey.

Star:
A light grey/white colored wolf. She has strage light pink markeing all over her body, weridly all in the shape of stars. Star wheres a light pink star around ehr make craved from wood and died with berries. Sister to Moonshine. when eve she goes out,a d the stars are out, they add 1 or 2 stars to her pelt.

Moonshine:
Moonshine is a oure black wolf. Her eyes are a deep deep blue. She wears a necklace of a half moon. It is carved from wood. The outline of the moon is sliver, and the moon its self is black. Sister to Star. when the moon shines in her pelt, it makes her pelt darker.

Zephyr:
black pelt with a dark gray color on her muzzle, underbelly, chest, legs, and tail tip. He has teal blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle, ear, chest, and back leg he has a muscular build

Corina:
silvery gray color on her pelt that makes her look like a ghost in the moonlight. She has golden brown colored eyes.

Jaden:
she has a reddish brown pelt with pale green eyes. She has a black color on her tail, her legs, and her ears.

Frisco:
He has a firey reddish orange pelt with a little bit of brown in it, he has dark green eyes. he has scars on his muzzle and back legs from fights.

Last edited by Peace&&Ou on Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest pack!!! * ME && MEERCAT ONLY!!!!!!*   Thu May 07, 2009 7:12 am

Zephyr laughed, nosing her playfully.

Jaden smiled over at him. "Where to?"

Bandit looked through the fresh kill pile for something to eat.

Corina came back to where she kept her herbs, setting down the herbs she just got.

"Thanks" Frisco barked to her, putting dirt over the rabbit so he could get it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest pack!!! * ME && MEERCAT ONLY!!!!!!*   Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 am

Brooke laughted.

"doesnt Matter" Tiger repsoned

"whata share something?" Satra sked

Tiger cmae back with the herb he needed

Moonshine nodded.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest pack!!! * ME && MEERCAT ONLY!!!!!!*   Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 am

"Thank you" Corina barked to Tiger, walking over to him with a smile.

Zephyr laughed, trying to keep her down on the ground.

"Sure, you choose" Bandit barked to her, turning to face her.

"Okay, this way then" Jaden barked to him, leading him towards the lake.

"Did you find anything?" Frisco barked to her curiously, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Forest pack!!! * ME && MEERCAT ONLY!!!!!!*   

Back to top Go down

Shadow Forest pack!!! * ME && MEERCAT ONLY!!!!!!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2