WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Tue May 05, 2009 10:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Description: In a deep valley there is a pack that lives with rose-filled meadows surronding them. The roses always have dew on them, and they shimmer in the moonlight. They brighter the moon, the brighter they seem.

Pack:
Alphas - Brooke(F) and Shadow(M)
Betas - Tanner(M) and ?
Med. wolf - Demon(F)
Warriors - Roxian(F), Damien(M), Tiger(M) Moonshine (F)
Teens - NONE
Pups - River(F), Devil(M), Star(F) Dreamer (M)
Elders - NONE

Last edited by Black Rose on Tue May 05, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Brooke smilied contently.
Tiger gently groomed Roxain's fur on her head with his tounge.
Moonshine blushed and nodded her head.
Tanner glanced at Demon, then looked back.
~
"If you get offa me!"Star squeled
DReamer yawned and toke a bite and then passed it back to her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:34 pm

"Well, there's something we need to discuss. Does anyone have any ideas of how to escape this dome?" Shadow asked, getting serious.
"Quit it, that's embarrasing!" Roxian whispered to Tiger quietly, her fur hot.
Damien thought for a little. "Where's the door at where the TwoLeg's come in to feed us?" He asked. "If we can attack the one that opens the doors and keeps him occupied long enough we may be able to escape."
Demon looked down, her face and fur getting hotter with embarrasment. Quit that! You're the medicine wolf! You can't have anything like this!
~
"Done, but don't run off again," He said, getting off of Star, grinning with triumph.
River giggled and took a bite, passing it back. "I'm full. Thanks for the mouse, it was really good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 pm

(do u know how wrong this love thing is..? they are all siblings..haha(Smile

"Thats a good start Damien!"Brooke prasied.
"sorry!"Tiger whispered
Moonshine smilied at Damien
Tanner nodded his head in apporavle.
~
"Fine,"Star giggled!
"I'm full to!"Dreamer similied,"and your welcome"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:54 pm

ORP: HAhahahaha, suppose we should split them up a bit more... XD
Wanna change that now? XD

RP: Shadow nodded. "What'll we do if there's more? I don't want anyone to get too seriously hurt."
"It's fine," She replied. "If they don't have guns we should just run past them. If they do, we'll need to split off and hope."
Damien smiled back. "I agree with Roxian. There's not much we can do if they have guns with them."
"And if anyone gets hurt, be sure to find me immediately. I don't want anyone bleeding to death trying to escape."
~
Devil smiled at her. "You can have the first bite."
River smiled, her fur getting hotter. "I hope the others are okay..." She said suddenly, her smile fading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 pm

(haha, how?)

" i think we should send someone out to look to see if they have guns."
"I'll go!" Tiger volunterred
"Thats a good idea Brooke"
" I can go too." Tanner replied.
~
"Thank you" Star nodded and toke a small bite.
Dreamer was slient.."Me too.."he whsipered.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm

ORP: Uhm... Roxian and River... Demon and Devil... Damien and Shadow?

RP: "Alright. Demon, I want you to go out with them so you know where to find herbs and cobwebs." And just in case someone gets hurt. You'll be right there.
Roxian looked at Tiger worriedly. "Be safe," She whispered to him.
Damien nodding agreeingly.
Demon nodded. "Okay, Shadow." Drat. I didn't want to go anywhere with Tanner! I don't know what to do!
~
Devil smiled and took a small bite, too. "I'm not all mean you know."
River shook her pelt out, trying to not think of what may have happened. "I think we should go out hunting. I think they'll be really hungry when they get. We should also go get some herbs. Just in case anyone got... hurt."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:50 pm

(okay! do u think i need to change anyone?)
Brooke padded over to Tige rnad Tanner and sat infront of them. She gave each of them a lick on the back as a good-luck lick. She whispered some words of engorment into their ears.
"I will"Tiger reasured her.
"Be safe Tanner,"Moonshine said to her brother.
Tanner nodded his head to Brooke and Shadow.
~
"Your not?"Star asked then toke a bite and passed it to him.

"Thats a great idea! Do you think i should come?"DReamer asked River.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 pm

ORP: If there's still that sibling issue, then probably.

RP: "Good luck, you three," Shadow said encouragingly.
Roxian smiled a little, feeling a little better.
Damien pressed against Moonshine reassuringly.
"Thank you, Shadow," Demon said, dipping her head and smiling a little at him to show her appreciation.
~
Devil rolled his eyes. "Oh, haha. Of course I'm not!" He said, chuckling a bit and taking another bite before passing it back.
River nodded. "Please do. I won't be able to carry back herbs and prey on my own."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 am

(okay how about Moonshine and Tiger are siblings, Brooke and Star are only children and Tanner and Dreamer are brothers?)

Brooke looked at each wolf that was going, "Take care of each other." she warned.
Tiger nodded his head to the aphlas, and padded to the den opening.
Moonshine sighed and walked over to her brother. She gave me a big goodbye lick.
Tanner followed Tiger to the door.
~
"I'm full!"Star exlimiced and streched her front paws.
"Alright,"Dreamer yawned. "Should we go tell the others?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 pm

ORP: Mkay, sounds good to me! ^.^

RP: "Stay safe, all of you," Shadow told them, hoping StarPack was in the sky above them, watching the wolves that were about to travel out.
Roxian watched Tiger go, hoping he would stay safe.
Damien watched Moonshine, hoping they wouldn't be hurt. He didn't know what he would do if any of them got hurt.
Demon got up and followed the two males to the door, ready to find herbs and help them if either got injured.
~
Devil took another bite. "Same here."
River looked over to Devil and Star. "Hmm... yeah. I don't want them thinking we also got kidnapped."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 am

Brooke leaned again Shadow.
"goodbye," Tiger called to Roxain!
Moonshine padded back to Damien sighing.
"with one last look back, Tanner headed out of the den.
~
Star smilied happily.
"lets go!"Dreamer said and troted to Star and Devil.

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:36 am

Shadow licked Brooke's ear. "They'll be fine. I trust Demon and StarPack to keep them safe. And Tiger and Tanner aren't the types to get hurt easily."
Roxian smiled a little at Tiger, but it didn't reach her eyes. After a while the fake smile faded away.
Damien nuzzled Moonshine. "Nothing's going to happen to them."
Demon followed Tanner, and quickened her pace a little so she could walk next to him.
~
Devil smiled back at Star, and looked up as Dreamer came over. "Hey, what's up?"
River followed Dreamer over to Devil and Star. "We're planning on going out to collect some prey and herbs for when the others get back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:54 am

" I trust them too...."Brooke said to her mate. Her eyes filled with a tear.
Tiger walked out of the camp. He walked beside Tanner, with Demon on the other side of Tanner.
Moonshine questioned him,"How can you be so sure?"
Tanner smiled at Demon.
~
"Oh okay,"Star smilied and rolled onto her white back.
Dreamer nodded and stood close to River.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:25 am

"So why are you about to cry?" Shadow asked softly, nuzzling her comfortingly.
Roxian looked at the others, Shadow with Brooke, Moonshine with Damien, and smiled a little. Everyone here must've found someone. Poor Tanner, though...
"Because I trust them. And I believe StarPack will be watching over them, too. Besides, can you think of a time when Demon let us down?"
Demon smiled back a little, still nervous. What now?
~
"I guess Star and I'll stay here and keep the camp safe. And if the others come back before you get back we'll tell them we're safe," Devil told the two. "So go get us some food!"
River laughed. "Alright, Dreamer. It looks like Devil's kicking us out. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 am

"Because they are mine...our...pack." Brooke answered Shadow sadly.
"Wait...where are we going?"Tiger asked.
"No..no i can't.." Moonshine replied
"Um..."Tanner answered Tiger's question.
~
"Sounds good to me!"Star doggy purred.
Dreamer chuckled and turned around towards the exit of camp.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:42 am

"I know, but you crying isn't going to help that pack that's still here, is it?" He whispered. "They'll watch each others' backs while we watch the ones left here."
Roxian noticed Brooke's tear and headed back to the den she had shared with Tiger last night. She smiled when she noticed she could still smell him.
"See? There's no reason we should be doubting them, or worrying so much," Damien said and licked her ear comfortingly.
"We should find some herbs first. I don't feel comfortable without knowing where any are," Demon said a little softly. She didn't feel to confident.
~
Devil chuckled, his tail wagging. "I think we got the easy job."
"I heard that, Devil!" River shouted, running towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:01 am

"I know, i know. You're right,"Brooke answered and sniffed her nose.
"Do you think i could go see Roxain?"Moonshine asked Damien, returning the lick.
"Alright.."Tiger said looking around for herbs..
"Where would they be..?"Tanner questioned.
~
Starr throw her head up and laughted.
Dreamer rolled his eyes and followed River.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:01 am

Shadow smiled and licked her cheeck. "Aren't I always right?"
"How about we go together?" He asked, noticing Roxian go back to her den.
Roxian smiled and curled up, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.
Demon rolled her eyes. "You don't look. You use your nose. Have you two ever smelled herbs before?"
~
"Whoops, I wasn't supposed to get heard," He said, his fur heating up.
River giggled a bit. "Let's hope they don't mess that up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:57 am

"Oh hush,"Brooke whispered in his ear, and gently pushed him playfully to the side.
"Alright,"Moonshine answered and stood up, shaking off all of the dust that had gotton into her pureblack coat.
"No.." both brutes said at the same time.
~
"Oh its okay!"Star said to Devil.
"I think they will be fine,"Dreamer answered, trying to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Shadow laughed. "But you know I'm right. Again." He flipped them over so she was pinned. "Got you."
Damien stood up, too, and shook his fur out. "Let's go," He barked, padding over to the den Roxian was in.
Slowly, Roxian started to drift into sleep, still smiling.
Demon sighed and rolled her eyes. "You two are hopeless. Good luck ever surviving on your own. Follow me," She said, heading towards a spot where she had seen something shimmer. (cobweb, like a bandaid)
~
Devil laughed. "Yup."
"Alright, so where should we start looking first?" River asked, slowing down a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 am

"hey!"Broooke yelped nad tryed to push him off.
Moonshine nodded and follwed her mate into the den, "Roxain?"she called softly.
"Hey!" Tiger called, to her in defence. "I'm a warrior, but a medcaine wolf."
Tanner rolled his eyes and muttered something softly under her breath.
~
Star giggiled and slightly pushed him a bit with her paw.
"The river?"Dreamer asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:19 am

"Got you," Shadow said, his tail wagging. He rolled off her.
"She's asleep," Damien said, a bit surprised.
Roxian jolted awake. "Huh? Oh, hi Moonshine. Hi Damien," She said, smiling a little. She sat up. "What's up?"
Demon laughed a little. "Well you need to learn the basics." She looked around where the web was, pleased to find there were more all over the place. "Good, this is more than enough for us."
~
"Hey!" Devil said, laughing more. "What was that for?"
"Good idea!" River barked, jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)   

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Rose Valley Pack (For Me and Lola ONLY)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12