WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

You've never realized how cold it can get at night.
Or how hard a park bench is.
Or how many people lay huddled in the streets at night.
Lucky for you, theres a place for teens like you.
THE HALFWAY HOUSE
Its a large house, with a deteriorating garden and paint chipped walls.
5 Bedrooms, each with 5 Beds.
And 2 Bathrooms, one for Males and one for Females.
This is what you've heard about the lonely house on the outskirts of town.
But when you enter it, it seems far colder, far more uninviting.
"Why Hello There." A cold voice surprises you, coming from a sturdy blonde girl
"You must be a newbie, come on, you're a lucky one, the beds are first come first serve and you got the last one in the big bedroom," She smirks.
She takes you by the arm and leads you upstairs, you almost tripping with your tired feet.
"I'm Mel, I'm in charge when Mr. Harding is out," She sneers, theres something about her that shows she's been hardened by this place.
You look back at the door, the only thing keeping you from leaving is the thing that brought you here in the first place.
You are a runaway.

You've came here for anywhere from a whole range of reasons. No one will ask you why, but feel free to tell anyone who is listening, if anyone's listening. Maybe your parents don't care what you do. By law, they can find out if your here, but maybe they don't care. Maybe you've just been handed something you can't deal with at home. No questions are asked here. Except if you've done your job.

Each month, chores rotate. I will post the chores list as close to the 1st as I can.
List
Setting Table for all meals (2 people)
Clearing Table for all meals (2 people)
Washing dishes for Breakfast (2 people)
Washing dishes for Dinner (2 people)
Helping out the cook for Breakfast (3 people)
Helping out the cook for Dinner (3 people)
Doing the wash (3 people)
Dusting/Sweeping the house (3 people)
Walking to the local supermarket for foot (3 people)
Taking out the garbage (1 person)

Runaways only get breakfast and dinner. The Rec room, which has a TV and air hockey and board games is open from 10-10. Thats it. Lights out strictly at 11 (although teens are known to disregard this rule) You are required to 'study' the books that Mr. Harding has purchased from the local high school. But they are dusty, he doesn't really care. Mr. Harding is rarely home, so its just the teens. Troubled, scared and upset, but they do have each other.

Roomings:

1)
Mel
-
-
-
-

2)
Flint
Peanut
Casspien
Damien
-

3)

4)

5)

Form:

Name:
Description:
Reason[optional]:
Other:

Runaways:
Melysa Cantti [Lily]
"Flint" [Lily]

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:49 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:51 am

Ireth held his hand, not wanting to let go of it. "I feel bad for you... but we should feel bad about everyone here also they might have gone through something worse then what we have been through" she said, staring up at him with her sparkling brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 am

Damien smiled and nodded. "I know someone who did, but she's handeling it very well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:49 am

Peanut prepared something. He walked over. He sat criss cross on the floor. Tears trickled down his face. "I was born in a trash can!" he bawled near Ireth and Damian. "I don't have a name! That's why people call me Peanut!" he cried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:24 am

Forever Lonely wrote:
Damien turned to glare at Peanut. "Back off, pea-wee," He growled. He turned back to Ireth. "Ireth... that's a very beautiful name. A pretty name for a pretty girl." He took her head gently and kissed it softly, smiling at her. "YOu don't see me around often because I'm either in my dorm or out at night."

~

Roxian: I laughed. "That's ridiculous. Emo boys are always the cutest." I smiled at him.

Emmett smiled slightly, "But, it's not like I cut myself, like anyone thinks!" He gazed at her. "And just for the record, I think you're really cute, too." He chuckled at his cheesy line.

(Emo boys ARE the cutest! ;))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 am

Stacey looked around for a second then made her way back to her room, she sat in her doorway again and looked down at her knees
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 am

Michaela looked around for someone to talk to, hoping it was Cal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 am

"Who?" Ireth asked curiously, wondering who Damien was talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 am

MistyRain wrote:
Forever Lonely wrote:
Damien turned to glare at Peanut. "Back off, pea-wee," He growled. He turned back to Ireth. "Ireth... that's a very beautiful name. A pretty name for a pretty girl." He took her head gently and kissed it softly, smiling at her. "YOu don't see me around often because I'm either in my dorm or out at night."

~

Roxian: I laughed. "That's ridiculous. Emo boys are always the cutest." I smiled at him.

Emmett smiled slightly, "But, it's not like I cut myself, like anyone thinks!" He gazed at her. "And just for the record, I think you're really cute, too." He chuckled at his cheesy line.

ORP: Heck ya! They're so cute! *squee* Too bad none of the emo boys in my school notice me, or aren't possers. xP

RP: Roxian: I giggled softly, my face turning slightly red. "Not all emos cut themselves. Thanks for the compliment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 am

(xD that is true emo boys are cute but they always keep to themselves)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 pm

ORP: I know a posser, and he knows me cause we have the same bus stop, and I went to school with him last year. And because he's my 'brother-in-law' twice removed, ex-crush, and Karina's ex-boyfriend. xD That's a mouthfull. Oh, and also a lot of my friends' ex-friend. But he's still mine. Guess the name. =^_~=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 am

(Hmmm... Paul? idk I am just waiting for Damien's reply to Ireth XD but I think Paul is a good name for him Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:42 am

Ghetto Azn Kaikai wrote:
Peanut prepared something. He walked over. He sat criss cross on the floor. Tears trickled down his face. "I was born in a trash can!" he bawled near Ireth and Damian. "I don't have a name! That's why people call me Peanut!" he cried.

Peanut let the story sink in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:48 am

Forever Lonely wrote:
MistyRain wrote:
Forever Lonely wrote:

~

ORP: Heck ya! They're so cute! *squee* Too bad none of the emo boys in my school notice me, or aren't possers. xP

RP: Roxian: I giggled softly, my face turning slightly red. "Not all emos cut themselves. Thanks for the compliment."

(Lol, there are no emo boys except ones alot older than me! But I'm aparently emo XD )

Emmett smiled at her and chuckled. "Yah," he agreed."And it's true!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

meercat97 wrote:
(Hmmm... Paul? idk I am just waiting for Damien's reply to Ireth XD but I think Paul is a good name for him Very Happy)
ORP: LOL, it's Patrick!

What did you reply?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

MistyRain wrote:
Forever Lonely wrote:
MistyRain wrote:
Forever Lonely wrote:

~

(Lol, there are no emo boys except ones alot older than me! But I'm aparently emo XD )

Emmett smiled at her and chuckled. "Yah," he agreed."And it's true!"
ORP: You are? Hm... never guessed that!

RP: Roxian: I giggled and turned a darker shade of red. "Thanks." I realized I didn't even know his name, and laughed. "I'm Roxian."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

meercat97 wrote:
"Who?" Ireth asked curiously, wondering who Damien was talking about.

(this *points up to the words* )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 pm

ORP: Ohh! I didin't see that!

RP: Damien chuckled. "It's Roxian. We're diaper-buds."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:40 pm

"Cool, I guess I will see her around sometime" Ireth said, leaning back against the tree they were under, looking around at the empty courtyard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Damien nodded and put his hands behind his head beofrfe leaning back. "I'm sure you two'll bump into each other."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:56 pm

"Yeah, one of these days" Ireth said, turning her gaze towards him. "So, now what?" she asked curiously, her voice was soft and friendly as her stunning brown gaze rested on him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Damien thought. "I don't know. I'm not too good with socializing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:23 pm

"Me neither" Ireth said, her gaze flickering back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:35 am

Damien chuckled and gently brought her head back up to him. "Just please don't turn away."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 am

Ireth said nothing but nodded, keeping her gaze to face him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:20 am

Damien smiled, lost in her eyes. "You're very beautiful," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*   

Back to top Go down

.:The HalfWay House:. -For the runaway teen- *Maximum capacity: 25 Teens! 23 Spots Left*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next