WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Riding on the school bus, talking to ymy sisters, and laughing about my boyfriend. Throwing my blond head back and lauging beaufiuly. Looking like a model. Decked in head to toe desginer. Perfect life. Till my bus driver roundsthe coner, and something cathes my eye. Fashling lights. Wheres that? My sisters, Abby, Cassie, Nikki and Sasha, look to what caugh my eye. I gently rose up, now seeing where the flashing lights light up again. A police car, fire truck, and ambalnce. "whos house is that?" Nikki asked looking around aty the mashions. " YOURS!"Sasha, Abby, and Cassie yelled. " NO!" i screached, graped my coach voer the schoudler bag, Juicy ourse, and marc jacobs unglasses. I yell at the bus driver to stop, with my sisters behide me. He finally lets us off and we run, all in our desginer heels, to our what used to be lush front grass. Our neightbors are all crowed around our front porch. " Move!" Cassie yelles, and they all move, gently looking at us in fear. I race onto the front porch followed by my sisters. I run into the house, the door broken down. Nikki got infront and bumped into a police officer." Are you Miss Taylor Singer?" he askes, " Um no... sorry. Thats Taylor. Im Nikki. Thats Abby, Cassie and Sasha"
" Oh hello....I'm sorry but Miss Taylor, may i talk to you in the other....umm" he sunmbled looking for the right word, since their wasnt any rooms, " the otehr space?"
"sure" i say quietly and follow the buff police offcier.
" I'm sorry but your motehr nad father have died."
I was speachless. Crying.
" Ma'ma?"
" Oh yes. yes. " i sniffe.
" You'll be living with your sisters in a oraphan...."
I nodded sightly.
I weakly walk back to my sisters, looking down," Lets go to the mall. We need to look good when we go to teh orpahnge" I whisper.
Sasha,Nikki, Abby and Cassie all cry onto my schoulders.

Will you join, me and my helpless sisters, go toa cr@apy run-down orpahnge. Surivie mean tough girls who call us " Spolized bratz?"

If you do, please join us below.

Name ( i give you):
Age ( i give you):
Perosnlity:
Looks:
Pets:
History:
Other:

GiRLS:
Taylor-15 TAKEN BY ME!
Nikki-15-TAKEN BY STAR

Abby-15-
Cassie-15- TAKEN BY JORIE
Sasha-15- TAKEN BY MNM

RULES:
Your Forms MUST MUST MUST be detlied. If not then i will have to decline you.
Try to have the best spelling and grammer possible.
The girls, have all diffrent personlitys. Kinda.
If you dont have everything compelted in teh form, you will be deciled.( that counts the FULL name)
If you get delicted twice, this isnt the rp for you. so sorry.

MY FORM:
Taylor:
(me)

Name(full):
Taylor Marie Maxxel

Personlity:
Taylor is fun-loving and down to earth. But she is also sturrbon as HECK! Don't ever get into an agretment with her. She will bet you down, like squashing you with her overly priced desginger boots. She is also well bansered will be a great lisner. She will sit and listen to your prombles for how ever long it takes. Taylor is prestant, and never ives up. And will never EVER say that someone eles but her is right. She is cool, played and is down right alwsome. If you dont fight with her. She usally is snobby and will do anything to win. She has stright As and an Honor Student. She always gets into trouble, but never gets busted. She gives hr ' IT' act (a.k.a Inncotet Teacher act). She also keeps a private CSOTU. She is the leader of her family. They will do anythign she says.

Looks:
Taylor has ah-mazying long curly sandy blond hair. her ahir reaches about, mid back and layered. She had side bangs that are always strighten. It may look werid on most people, but Taylor is the only one who cna pull ti off. Taylor has bright blue eyes that hid from under thick, black eye-lashes. Her skin is a tan tone, even in the dead of winter. Her eyes are long, and slim. not to meachin musclar. Her body is well devoled and very slim. Her well delovped body helps her with the guys, even if she doesnt what it. Her face is heart like, with out the point. Her puppy dog put is un-beavily hard to resiant. Her lisp are a full, red color, that are always have Pink Shine lip gloss on them.

Pets:
Taylor has 4 dogs. 1 chicawlla- Her name Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle, ( nicknamed tiner or Belle) is a tanish color with a heart on her back. Tink always wears a rhinestone studed collar. Her leash matches. Her 2rd dog is a toy poddle. her name is Winnie. She si a pure white little puppy with a cute pink tounge. She ahs a black and purple rhinestone studded collar and leash. the next to are muts. Their brother and sister. Moon & Luna. They are both pure black with white moon shape desginers on their backs. Taylro found them when she was 13. She also have 4 horses, Donney, Two Eyes, Belle and Magic.
Donney- a white and grey speckled stallion.
Two Eyes- a bay colored Stallion
Belle- pure white horse with percing blue eyes
Magic- cheastnut colored stallion. ON the small side.

Other:
Twins with Nikki, Sasha, Abby &&Cassie. The oldest. Birthday is New years Eve

NiKKi:
Name ( i give you): Nikki Jenee Maxell
Age ( i give you): 15
Perosnlity: Nikki is independent, caring, stubborn, opinionated, sassy, can be a little mean, but incredibly self-less. She will argue you out of your name, if she wanted to. She has a special knack for being able to make anyone say she is right, all the time. She is a great debater and argurer, and if she wants to be right bad enough, she always will be. Never budging, and never giving an inch, she is also very, very stubborn.
Also, Nikki is independent. She likes to do things on her own, by herself, fly solo, you get the point. She hates having to ask for help, because to her, that is a weakness. She wants do whatever she possibly can without asking for help from anyone. On a different note, she is also sassy and spunky, and has lots of comebacks ready to shoot at anyone who says one bad word about her or her family.

But one trait really stands out from all of these; her self-lessness. Nikki is the first to give up her seat to a child, pregnant woman, or older person. She cares so much for everyone, and tries to change the world. She donates to different charities the exact same amount of money she spends on snopping. Children's hospitals, animal shelters and food kitches are places she often volunteers at.
Nikki is also an amazing listener, and incredilby empathetic. If she can not be empathetic, than she is sympathetic. She will stay up with you all night, no matter what you need to talk about.
Looks: Nikki looks nothing like her sisters. They are all California-pretty, while she is an exotic beauty. Long, cocoa curled hair cascades half-way down her back in light waves, with natural ginger highlights. Side bangs cover her right eye, which is a deep warm-chocolate-chip-cookie color, and of course matches her left eye. Long, thick eyelashes frame her gorgeous, deep eyes. Her skin is a rich tan, like a model from Spain's. She is tall, very skinny, elegant and incredibly well-devoloped. Her great, curvy body helps her get the guys, even if she is taken, but she looks for the ones who know there is much, much more to a girl than her body.
Pets: Nikki has one dog, a gold, chesnut and white Pomeranian 6-month old puppy named Molly. Molly is super-tiny, with a show-worthy, incredibly shiny fur. Her coat is soft anf fluffy, with a ranging blend of different colors.
Other: BF named Jared.

Last edited by Love Princess on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:17 am

Sash petted Foomsy gliding to Sarye and then Isis who was perched on her lap looking out the window. She pulled out her i-phone and gazed at her texts, Shelbs. She looked up estimating how much time they had left till they got to the orphanage. She quickly texted back:

Ugh going to the orphanage. Don't forget about me! haha you soo have to tell me how school is when I finally get to talk to ya. =] watch over Sweet Revenge for me! I don't know when I'll be able to. Love ya sister.

She hit send and waited for a reply. It soon binged in a tri-tone. She looked at it and smiled:

How in the world can i forget about you sister?? I'll look over Sweet Revenge for you. ttyl byes and good luck.

And that was it. The orphanage was in plain view. Sasha sighed and slouched in the seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:20 am

Abby: I bobbed my head up and down to my playlist until I felt my iPhone vibrate I checked my texts sure enough there was one from Adam my heart started to pound thankfully no one knew about my secret
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:32 am

Sasha sank lower into her seat. She dreaded having to go to an orphanage.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:10 am

Abby: I saw Sasha slinking in her chair so i put a sympathetic hand on the small of her back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:07 am

Sweet, mine to

Cassie smiled to herself, she looked up and sure enough saw they were almost right there, at just a minute or 2 and she'd be walking into an orphanage, an orphanage where she would now live

I gotta go, we're like, already at the orphanage =(

Cassie his send, and emedietly she got a reply

Oh...bye, text me when you can??

Cassie's eyes lit up with happiness, he wanted her to text him when she could, that had to b a good thing right?? Maybe even a great thing??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 am

Abby:I smiled everyones life is perfect beside the fact we were moving into an orphanage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:44 am

Nikki sighed as the orphanage popped into view. Dirty, dusty and ratty. Not even the maid's closet was like this at her own home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:11 am

Taylro bit her lip as the bus came to a studden jerk of a stop. " Get your luggage girls!" the bus driver smilied, missing a-couble teeth.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:52 am

Abby:I Looked disgusted I picked my Louie Vuttion backpack with pursed lips I looked at my Louie steamer trunk and asked "Who will get my steamer trunk?"I picked up my duffel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:31 am

Sasha picked up one of her like five bags. She looked at her sisters, "I guess this is our new home." she said looking at it out the window, it reminded her of colonial times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*   

Back to top Go down

Fire&&Ice * 2 SPOTS!* WE CAN RP WHEN WE HAVE 3 PEOPLE JOiN*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2