Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 am

They lived in two worlds. One normal to humans; the other hidden right beside it. They could see both sides, they were originally born to Devious Side, as they called it. Others called it Time of Change. Either way it had no real name. Or it had one they didn't recall. Something is coming. These four take part in it. The Devious world is mangled and twisted, it's gorgeous and enchanting. It's horribly gorgeous.

Your form will be a paragraph. It should have what your character looks like on both sides. Try to include some personality to it. If your name means anything, feel free to include it. This is what you should put before the paragraph:

Name (Devious Time):
Name (Human Time):
Age (17-19):
The name in devious and human should be different, doesn't mean they need to be. Memories will come to you. You have been reborn. For this RP you MUST have imagination. If you are declined two I'm sorry but this isn't the RP for you.

Mine-
Name (Devious Time): Selene Aurora
Name (Human Time): Selene Snow
Age (17-19): 17 1/2
I looked through the window. Instead of seeing my chocolate honey hair I saw black locks that ran the same length. My normal red lips were stained a ruby purple. No color could match them, I new it. My warm chocolate eyes were now cold dark, dark brown with a blood red ring. This is what I was on the other side. It meant goddess of the moon, and it definatly suited me.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*   Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:05 am

Name (Devious Time): Ansely (Means meadow) Brooke (i will change it i think, i'm not sure, but i just want to submit the form to you)
Name (Human Time): Avery Meadow
Age (17-19): 18
The gold-plated mirror in front of me proved the truth of the matter; I no longer looked like Avery Meadow. My sun-kissed buttery blonde waves that cascaded in wavy layers to my defined hips were replaced by straight, thick shoulder length cocoa-brown layered locks. My eyes almost shocked me; they were the most brilliant of deep greens, a color that is indescribable. Imagine taking the greenest grass from the freshest meadow or Ireland and combining it with a lime green pastelle. The bright yet dark, sparkling yet dim, alive yet dead, color is the closest color to my eyes. Around the green (if we can even call this incredible color that) was a dark rim of midnight-purple, so dark almost black, but the violet hints were there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 am

((love it. accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*   Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 am

(yyeaahh!!! thank you!!!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*   Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 am

(( welcome =) haha))
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Name (Devious Time): Kyle Shadows
Name (Human Time): Kyle Nickerson
Age (17-19): 18
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*   

Back to top Go down

Reverse Worlds *2 positions- 2 guys*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1