WELCOME Rules in mind.


 
HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 I am new

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: I am new   Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi, as I have said, I am new.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:50 am

Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Is there a name we can call u by? Like whats ur name?
Oh, you mean my real name? (Not my silly nickname. xD)

It's nawt silly, and yes. You can call me Natalie. Smile
My real name is Juliet, though I've also thought of it to be a little... too unique.
Okay, thanks! ^_^

That's so pretty Juliet!
Haha, thanks.
I guess it is. It just seems too fancy for me (I'm not a terribly fancy person. I'm more like a boring, average person xD).

Awwe, I'm sure you're not boring!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
holagurl175
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Age : 22
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:51 am

Juicy_J wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Is there a name we can call u by? Like whats ur name?
Oh, you mean my real name? (Not my silly nickname. xD)

It's nawt silly, and yes. You can call me Natalie. Smile
My real name is Juliet, though I've also thought of it to be a little... too unique.
Okay, thanks! ^_^

That's so pretty Juliet!
Haha, thanks.
I guess it is. It just seems too fancy for me (I'm not a terribly fancy person. I'm more like a boring, average person xD).

Awwe, I'm sure you're not boring!

I doubt ur boring! U already seem like a fun girl!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:52 am

holagurrl wrote:
Juicy_J wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Queen Boring Bird wrote:
holagurrl wrote:
Is there a name we can call u by? Like whats ur name?
Oh, you mean my real name? (Not my silly nickname. xD)

It's nawt silly, and yes. You can call me Natalie. Smile
My real name is Juliet, though I've also thought of it to be a little... too unique.
Okay, thanks! ^_^

That's so pretty Juliet!
Haha, thanks.
I guess it is. It just seems too fancy for me (I'm not a terribly fancy person. I'm more like a boring, average person xD).

Awwe, I'm sure you're not boring!

I doubt ur boring! U already seem like a fun girl!

Yeah, I tottaly agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:55 am

Haha, thanks. xD
Just wait until you get to know me... then you might believe me. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:07 am

Don't be so hard on yourself!!! I'm sure you're great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:11 am

Haha, okay. If you really think so. xD
(That's one of my problems: being too hard on myself and being random.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 am

Ah, I'm a very random person to, ask anyone. I love your picture too! o, have you been enjoyimg our site so far?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:13 am

Of course! (:
I'm having a simply marvelous time so far. Everyone is very nice to me. ^.^
Hooray for WebkinzBeach!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:16 am

Hooray for us! xD But, to tell you the truth, if you joined our site for the webkinzness, you won't find much since no one on here really plays on Webkinz anymore. What's you username anyway?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:17 am

Juliet!! I love that name!! my friends little sister was name dtaht!! can i call u Julie?
Back to top Go down
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 am

Juicy_J wrote:
Hooray for us! xD But, to tell you the truth, if you joined our site for the webkinzness, you won't find much since no one on here really plays on Webkinz anymore. What's you username anyway?
That's okay. (: I like randomness, so I probably wouldn't be able to stay on task if the topic was only webkinz.
ir0k.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 am

Yeah, I don't think any of us would be here if it was only webkinz. So, tell me some stuff about you. Like, siblings, friends, shows, movies, how'd you find out about the site, that kind of thing, blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 am

Juicy_J wrote:
Yeah, I don't think any of us would be here if it was only webkinz. So, tell me some stuff about you. Like, siblings, friends, shows, movies, how'd you find out about the site, that kind of thing, blah blah blah
Yay!
I also like rping quite a bit. (: And music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:29 am

I was never much of an RPer but lately =, so of my iFriends convinced me to join one. It's actually pretty fun. I like love music too. ♥ Well, I found out about this site because my friend from WI (Webkinz Insider) asked me to join. She was the second member and she was DoctorWho (Doc) but she left near the end of November and it was really Crying or Very sad But, anyway, how did you find out about the site, do you know one of the members?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:31 am

Queen Boring Bird wrote:
Massie Block wrote:
Juliet!! I love that name!! my friends little sister was name dtaht!! can i call u Julie?
Ehn, if you want to.

you sure?
Back to top Go down
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Juicy_J wrote:
I was never much of an RPer but lately =, so of my iFriends convinced me to join one. It's actually pretty fun. I like love music too. ♥ Well, I found out about this site because my friend from WI (Webkinz Insider) asked me to join. She was the second member and she was DoctorWho (Doc) but she left near the end of November and it was really Crying or Very sad But, anyway, how did you find out about the site, do you know one of the members?
Whoo! (: I love rping.
Yes, people were promoting it, and so I thought that I would like to join it.
So I did! Moving Flower It's a great website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:11 am

ok! kol!
Back to top Go down
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:14 am

Wow... I just figured out why I felt so cold last night. It was -50. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:03 am

Wow, do you live in Antartica? jk xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:22 am

Juicy_J wrote:
Wow, do you live in Antartica? jk xD
No. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:25 am

how could ii get that cold... wowo...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 am

Juicy_J wrote:
I was never much of an RPer but lately =, so of my iFriends convinced me to join one. It's actually pretty fun. I like love music too. ♥ Well, I found out about this site because my friend from WI (Webkinz Insider) asked me to join. She was the second member and she was DoctorWho (Doc) but she left near the end of November and it was really Crying or Very sad But, anyway, how did you find out about the site, do you know one of the members?

FORBIDDEN AND FORGOTTEN! XDDD =
Back to top Go down
Queen Boring Bird
Loser
Loser
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:33 am

Massie Block wrote:
how could ii get that cold... wowo...
Last year the temperature dropped to -52. d: That was unpleasant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 am

wierdo. my computer won't post all of my posts. that's the name of me and juicy's rp. forrbidden and forgotten.

i said after that i hope to see you around on the rps. (:
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I am new   Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:01 am

Queen Boring Bird wrote:
My real name is Juliet, though I've also thought of it to be a little... too unique.
Okay, thanks! ^_^
Don't be crazy! If my name was Sunny or Bellatrix, or something from a novel-type-thing, I would make them call me that everyday! No pronouns allowed! Pfft, but it's not. My name is something boring, something dumb like Rebecca or Rachel. Beautiful name! Well, welcome again Queen Boring Bird! I like birds, they aren't boring. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am new   

Back to top Go down
 
I am new
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Webkinz Beach! :: Hi, I'm New!-
Jump to: