Share | 

Going South- CURRENTLY FULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Going South

Some birds fly south later than others. Why? I will explain with an old folktale.

Sister Winter and Brother Summer fought in their respective seasons. Their parents, Spring and Autumn were there to stop the chaos during their seasons, bring calm weather. One year, during the spring time, as all the birds were returning from the southern lands, Summer and Winter began to fight.
"The birds are so beautiful! I can't have any of them, though," Winter cried scornfully.
"Not my fault they like the warm weather!" said Summer, stretching, as his mother Spring was about to go to bed for the rest of the year, and the tussle was about to begin. Stirring in his sleep, Father Autumn said grogily, "How about Winter keeps a few birds?"
Winter straightened up. "Why, that would be wonderful!" And so, the cardinal, chickadee, and mourning dove all stay a bit longer with Winter. And now the folktale turns real.

~*~

The fight this year was especially tiring for Sister Winter, and her icy tears and cold screams were plentiful. Everything was freezing. The birds were extremely worried. Their alleigance was about to end, when Sister Winter promised them something.
"You are so ill-equipped for this winter. I have an idea. You can become a human, if you wish. You may be able to cope better in that form," she said. Chickadee perked up, her small head atwitter with thought.
"Sounds great!" she said quickly, tired of the freezing winter. She thought of the robin, probably down in Mexico, in the sunny weather. She wouldn't think of leaving Winter, especially with her tiny wings.
And so, this winter, the birds were nowhere to be found.

CHARACTERS
Chickadee; the small bird has been turned into a petite girl. She is very jittery, but also very naive. She has dark eyes and dark hair, resembalent of her beady eyes and black cap from her old self.
Human age: Approximately 11.
Played by: Sunny
Cardinal; the beautiful red bird has been turned into a striking young man. His slick hair has red streaks, and his eyes are similar Chickadee's, dark and birdlike. He is vain, but charming, and has attracted the eyes of Lady.
Human age: Approximately 17.
Played by: Weedy
Lady; a female cardinal. She was turned into an average girl, mouse brown hair and brown eyes. She was once kept as a pet, hence her name is Lady. She is quiet and sweet. She has her eyes on Cardinal.
Human age: Approximately 15
Played by: Lola
Dove; the mourning dove was turned into a motherly woman. She has graying brown hair, and deep, caring eyes. She is loving, but somewhat shy. She acts as a mother figure to the other birds.
Human age: 30-40
Played by: Rose

To sign up, please state the character you're trying for, and state a few extra details about them. MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT CONFLICT WITH THE DETAILS I HAVE MADE. Dove is not the hippest person in town, nor is Chickadee cool as a cucumber. 'Kay? Insert 'Sister Winter' to let my know you read this.

RULES:
-The standard. No GODLINESS ALLOWED. Mary Sues, Gary Stus, IMMORTAL GODS FROM the underworld, whatever you'd like to call them, perfect people STINK.
-I like grammar. If you don't know me, and my pet peeves, I suggest choosing another RP. Any use of abbreviations during the RP such as:
"Hey Chickadee, ttyl." will result in your innards exploding and me using your intestines as a jumprope. =)
-The RP ends when the winter ends. If this thing is so amazingly popular, I'll extend it.
-No begging.
-No guts or gore, as there really isn't any need for some. =) (Well, except for my description of the punishment of the use of abbreviations.)
That should be it, folks.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:19 am

Cardinal's eyes stretched wide with horror.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:01 pm

"No!" Chickadee stomped with rage she'd never had much of. "I'm just saying, we could stand here, not much warmer than before, of do something!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Cardinal was a bit surprised. "Well, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:07 am

"Try to survive" Dove responded she looked up at an apple tree and stretched her arm to reach an apple but she still couldn't reach she tried to jump up but she almost fell landing she kept on trying until she picked the apple she rolled the apple back and forth in her hands she said "Anyone like apples?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 am

Cardinal shrugged. "It's always worth trying it. I've seen humans eat them before, so they can't be poisonous."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:28 am

Dove said nothing but simply threw him an apple slowly so he would be able to catch it her aim was decent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 am

Cardinal caught it, and almost dropped it. "Thanks, Dove."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 am

"Your welcome" Dove said kindly I passed one to Lady and one to Chickadee only Chickadee's she held out hesitantly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:51 am

Cardinal took z bite out of it. "Hey! This is actually pretty good!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 am

Dove smiled in delight and took a bite and chewed it slowly savoring the flavor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:47 am

Cardinal took another bite, chewing it slowly this time so he could taste it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 am

Chickadee smiled as she grabbed the apple.. She hadn't planned on them accepting the plan so soon. She reluctantly took a bite and smiled again. "Ish good!" She spilled some apple out of her mouth. "Ish berry good!"

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 am

Cardinal swallowed his apple pieces and laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:15 am

Dove chewed and swallowed laughed lightly at Chickadee
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:08 am

Lady toke a small bite of the apple...." Its good" she smilied
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 am

Cardinal just smiled, continuing to eat until nothing but the core remained.

Cardinal nodded, still smiling, but this time he was smiling at her. "Very good."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:26 am

Lady smileid back and nodded.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:37 am

Cardinal took out one of the seeds and put it in a small hole before putting dirt over it. "I wonder if it'll grow?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:36 am

"Mayeb"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:54 am

"I hope so," HE said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:53 am

"I'll eat it!" cried Chickadee, trying to scratch out the seed with her feet.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:49 am

Cardinal's eyes widened. "Chickadee! I want to see if it grows so we can have more apples! Eat the seeds from your apple!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:56 am

" No Chickadee!" Lady yelled
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 am

"Lady, do you want to bring out all the other humans? We can't even walk properly!" Cardinal half shouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:47 pm

"Pfffft." Chickadee returned to shaking the seeds out of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   

Back to top Go down

Going South- CURRENTLY FULL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next