Share | 

Going South- CURRENTLY FULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Going South

Some birds fly south later than others. Why? I will explain with an old folktale.

Sister Winter and Brother Summer fought in their respective seasons. Their parents, Spring and Autumn were there to stop the chaos during their seasons, bring calm weather. One year, during the spring time, as all the birds were returning from the southern lands, Summer and Winter began to fight.
"The birds are so beautiful! I can't have any of them, though," Winter cried scornfully.
"Not my fault they like the warm weather!" said Summer, stretching, as his mother Spring was about to go to bed for the rest of the year, and the tussle was about to begin. Stirring in his sleep, Father Autumn said grogily, "How about Winter keeps a few birds?"
Winter straightened up. "Why, that would be wonderful!" And so, the cardinal, chickadee, and mourning dove all stay a bit longer with Winter. And now the folktale turns real.

~*~

The fight this year was especially tiring for Sister Winter, and her icy tears and cold screams were plentiful. Everything was freezing. The birds were extremely worried. Their alleigance was about to end, when Sister Winter promised them something.
"You are so ill-equipped for this winter. I have an idea. You can become a human, if you wish. You may be able to cope better in that form," she said. Chickadee perked up, her small head atwitter with thought.
"Sounds great!" she said quickly, tired of the freezing winter. She thought of the robin, probably down in Mexico, in the sunny weather. She wouldn't think of leaving Winter, especially with her tiny wings.
And so, this winter, the birds were nowhere to be found.

CHARACTERS
Chickadee; the small bird has been turned into a petite girl. She is very jittery, but also very naive. She has dark eyes and dark hair, resembalent of her beady eyes and black cap from her old self.
Human age: Approximately 11.
Played by: Sunny
Cardinal; the beautiful red bird has been turned into a striking young man. His slick hair has red streaks, and his eyes are similar Chickadee's, dark and birdlike. He is vain, but charming, and has attracted the eyes of Lady.
Human age: Approximately 17.
Played by: Weedy
Lady; a female cardinal. She was turned into an average girl, mouse brown hair and brown eyes. She was once kept as a pet, hence her name is Lady. She is quiet and sweet. She has her eyes on Cardinal.
Human age: Approximately 15
Played by: Lola
Dove; the mourning dove was turned into a motherly woman. She has graying brown hair, and deep, caring eyes. She is loving, but somewhat shy. She acts as a mother figure to the other birds.
Human age: 30-40
Played by: Rose

To sign up, please state the character you're trying for, and state a few extra details about them. MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT CONFLICT WITH THE DETAILS I HAVE MADE. Dove is not the hippest person in town, nor is Chickadee cool as a cucumber. 'Kay? Insert 'Sister Winter' to let my know you read this.

RULES:
-The standard. No GODLINESS ALLOWED. Mary Sues, Gary Stus, IMMORTAL GODS FROM the underworld, whatever you'd like to call them, perfect people STINK.
-I like grammar. If you don't know me, and my pet peeves, I suggest choosing another RP. Any use of abbreviations during the RP such as:
"Hey Chickadee, ttyl." will result in your innards exploding and me using your intestines as a jumprope. =)
-The RP ends when the winter ends. If this thing is so amazingly popular, I'll extend it.
-No begging.
-No guts or gore, as there really isn't any need for some. =) (Well, except for my description of the punishment of the use of abbreviations.)
That should be it, folks.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:50 pm

" They do?" Lady asked, her eyes whide.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 am

Cardinal: He pushed himself gently off the tree, and attempted it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:55 am

"They ARE much too heavy to fly," chirped Chickadee as she attempted this balance theory. She quickly shivered and changed the subject. "Winter said they are more fit to survive, maybe it's because they're so fat!" She jumped with laughter, moving rather quickly, then stumbling foward.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Cardinal: He chuckled. "That could be it." He sort of tripped over his feet. "What's the point of walking? Flying's much easier!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:22 am

Lady let out a 'chip' of laughter. Lady smilied and twiled her hair on her fingers.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:54 am

Cardinal: He didn't notice, he was too bust keeping himself from falling, while still looking cool. (Possible?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:57 am

Chickadee shook her head wildly as she got up. "Fly. Fly. Fly!" she chipped, waving her arms wildly. "I think we've got to master this walking thing before we head out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:15 am

Lady nodded, and her eyes looked around, nevolry.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:42 am

Cardinal nodded his head. "They'd think we had something wrong with us if we went out walking and stumbling."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 am

"They'll think something is wrong with us because we'll be more interested in the birdfeed," Chickadee said glumly. "I'm hungry, and Sister Winter never told us anything about surviving."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:02 am

"Oh, great. We're probably going to starve out here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:49 am

"I'm hunrgry too," Lady whinned and tryed to take a step, but fell beause of slippry leave. She fell, cutting the light jeans she was wearing, and ripping the yellow shirt, she had on.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:41 am

Cardinal tried to catch her, but was too slow. "Sorry." He looked around. "Where can we find something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 am

'Its fine," Lady answere,d blushing, and dusted off teh dirt.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:08 am

Cardinal was looked around, seeing how fair he could see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:53 am

Lady sighe dnad sat down ona small, grey/black rock.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Cardinal spotted a bush, and walked over to it, getting better at walking. He tried to pick a few, put most of them slipped through his grasp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Dove touched Cardinal's hand lightly she said "Cardinal are you sure those berrries aren't posinous to us after all we are no longer birds we are humans"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 pm

"I've never seen them eating them. . . the humans. Eating the berries. Yes." Chickadee shook her head fiercely. "We have to live like REAL humans!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Dove shifted uncomfortably she said "Um Chickdee you know that humans hunt birds?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:30 am

Chickadee said nothing, and shuffled uncomfortably. After a few moments she whispered, "But we're not birds. Not right now. What are you trying to say? It's all my fault?!" She stopped for a moment. "Birds hunt birds, too, silly. Owls, hawks, I've lost a few friends to them..."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:41 am

Cardinal quickly dropped the rest, and a thought occured. "What if the humans eat each other?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:30 am

Lady;s eyes whinded.." Do they Dove!!??" she whiper/shouted
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:35 am

Cardinal kept taking glances around, nervous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:37 am

"No of course not," Dove assured her quickly but then said more quietly "Not that I know of........." Dove turned her attention to Chickadee's question Dove though for awhile she finally said "So your prepared to kill cardinals, doves and chickadees sine you are no longer a bird? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going South- CURRENTLY FULL   

Back to top Go down

Going South- CURRENTLY FULL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next