WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Why can't we be content with what we have? Why can't we cherish the things we have? Why must we forget the things that we once held close?

This is the story of a young man, just 17, and two girls that happen to have one thing in common. They both go out with him.

Forms:

Lily:[The Guy]

Name: Chris Wells
Description(general one): A tall boy with a muscular form. He has a defined face, tanned skin and glowing blue eyes that can be a bit hypnotizing. He also has shaggy brown hair that flips up at his ears.
Personality:Outgoing, friendly, flirty, romantic, and a bit conceted

JJ: [The Girl]
Name: Collette Janes
Description(general one): Medium height and weight, pale skin and chocolate coloured hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders and side bangs and eyes that match her hair colour
Personality: Nice, kind, caring, constantly jelous and moderatly popular, moderatly rich

Hola: [The other girl]
Name: Lorraine Magnique
Description: Soft skin, Perfectly Tanned Skin, Shimmering Blue Eyes that glow, Long Blonde Hair that has a silky wave in it, 5'4, skinny and curvy body.
Personality: Flirty, Fun, Snobby, Cute, Hawt, Ah-dored, Developed, etc.

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 am

Chris let out a tiny gasp at her sudden passion, and responded by kissing her fiercer. He was afraid to do anything else with her as he did with Lorr, but kissing her gave him the relief he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 am

She felt him flinch as she pulled them closer, so she loosened her grip, but just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:07 am

Chris felt her pull back, and frowned, using his arms to pull their bodies together once again.

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:11 am

ORP: Ooh, smooth
Collette smiled as he pulled her closer and felt the heat of his lips on hers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:45 am

He moved his hands over her figure to rest behind her hips, the most natural place for his arms during a heated kiss like this.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 am

At that moment her phone went off again. She grunted as she took it out of her pocket.
"It's my mom, I should probably take this" she sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:50 am

Chris planted one last kiss on her forehead, then nodded
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:05 am

Collette walked into the next room over and braced herself for her mom's yelling
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:00 am

Lorraine called Chris.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:43 am

"Crap, sorry mom. I'll be right home" she said regretfully into her cell
Collette snapped her phone shut
"Ugh" she grummbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 am

[sorry guys. midterm week's been tough]

Chris looked down at his phone, and pulled it open. "Call you right back," He said, then snapped it shut. Turning to Collette, he frowned. "What's amatter?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 am

Lorraine sighed and laid on her bed, setting her phone beside her head gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:04 am

"My mom is pissed that I wasn't home on time" she told him checking her watch
10:30 already?!? Seems we just got started she thought sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 am

"Aw," Chris said, getting up to hug her. "Well, we'll go out soon, promise," He said, sealing it with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:26 am

She kissed him back and gently pulled away
She wanted to say "I love you" but she suddenly couldn't find her voice. That would be a big step. So she just nodded and slipped ou the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:29 am

Chris waved, then closed the door. Picking up the phone, he dialed Lorr's number. "Whats up?" He asked wearily.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 am

" I'm dying of boredom! Can I spend the night at your place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:16 am

Chris sighed. "Well you could, if you could find a way to get around my parents, or convince them, which won't happen,"
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:58 am

Ugh... she thought tiredly My mom is gonna kill me
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:29 am

" Fine. I'll just come over tomorrow kk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:31 am

Chris laughed. "No, when I said 'around my parents', I meant if we could sneak you in. Which is fine with me,"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:32 am

" Through your room window again?" she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:45 am

"Was it really that bad last time? Would you rather me go over there?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:46 am

" I lost my top last time." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:47 am

"Which is bad why?" Chris teased. "I'll come over there, is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   

Back to top Go down

Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next