WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Why can't we be content with what we have? Why can't we cherish the things we have? Why must we forget the things that we once held close?

This is the story of a young man, just 17, and two girls that happen to have one thing in common. They both go out with him.

Forms:

Lily:[The Guy]

Name: Chris Wells
Description(general one): A tall boy with a muscular form. He has a defined face, tanned skin and glowing blue eyes that can be a bit hypnotizing. He also has shaggy brown hair that flips up at his ears.
Personality:Outgoing, friendly, flirty, romantic, and a bit conceted

JJ: [The Girl]
Name: Collette Janes
Description(general one): Medium height and weight, pale skin and chocolate coloured hair that goes a few inches past her shoulders and side bangs and eyes that match her hair colour
Personality: Nice, kind, caring, constantly jelous and moderatly popular, moderatly rich

Hola: [The other girl]
Name: Lorraine Magnique
Description: Soft skin, Perfectly Tanned Skin, Shimmering Blue Eyes that glow, Long Blonde Hair that has a silky wave in it, 5'4, skinny and curvy body.
Personality: Flirty, Fun, Snobby, Cute, Hawt, Ah-dored, Developed, etc.

Last edited by SimplyLily on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:29 pm

" Chris help me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:49 pm

"What is it?" Chris said, trying to hide his exasperation.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 am

" I'm lost!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:29 am

Collette stood up and walked around as she waited for Chris to get off the phone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 am

"Do you remember which way you came?" And then he heard her sobs. "Where are you?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:59 am

" I just passed a sign saying " Welcome to Oregon."" she cried, " Baby please! I can't breathe!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:02 am

"Listen, just take a single deep breath. We're right on the border of California, you really aren't that far away as you think you are. First, just turn around get back into this state, kay?" He asked, his voice soothing and low.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 am

She took a few breaths, tears still rushing. " Ok." she turned and went back the way she came. " I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 am

"Love you too," He smiled. "Just follow the road signs, okay-" He was about to say babe, but he stopped, uncomfortable. "Just okay?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:07 am

She nodded. " Okay, i'll call you in a bit to see how far i've gotten. I left my jacket at your house so I will be there soon hopefully to pick it up." she the line went dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:11 am

Chris banged his fist on the counter. darn it. He composed himself, then meandered back to Collette. "I missed you," He cooed, giving a toothy smile.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 am

Lorraine inhaled and exhaled as she saw that she was back in the city she lived in. " Finally."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:01 am

"I missed you too" she responded as she turned around to face him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:13 am

He leaned over to kiss her, then pulled back, his arms around her waist, keeping her close. "What's next on the agenda?" He murmured into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 am

"You choose" she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:49 am

"I'm asking you," He laughed, kissing the top of her part.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:20 am

"Doesn't matter to me," she smiled "as long as I'm with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:29 am

Chris smiled, and slid his hands along her neck. "Just tell me what you want us to do, and I'll do it," He whispered, his lips grazing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:54 am

Lorraine was only a few minutes away from his house, when she realized, the jacket was in the trunk of her car. " Oh my GAWD!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:07 am

"I just wanna be here with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:39 am

Chris smiled, and leaned in to kiss her again, not feeling like doing much else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:54 am

She banged her head off the steering wheel and drove home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:04 am

She kissed him back, trying to keep the smile off her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:28 am

Chris felt her smile on his lips, and took that as a good sig. He brought his hands to her shoulders, then traveled over her hourglass figure to her hips, where he wrapped his arms around her tiny frame.
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:30 am

She felt his hands going down her body, so she wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled their bodies closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*   

Back to top Go down

Forbidden and Forgotten Love. *Lily, JJ, and Hola ONLY!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next