Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:01 am

SAVE THE FOREST!

You were living peacefully for the past few years in a beautifully thriving forest that has lots of healthy things living in it.

But...one day...a weird sign appeared. You cannot read it, but you know that the humans put it there.

A week later, a large yellow machine of some sort appeared. It had sharp-looking talons on a bowl-shaped hand, that had a long, bent arm and a small little body. What is this for?

You soon discover that the humans are going to dig out your home and build something else there!

what do you do?

form:

What kind of animal are you?:
*How old are you?:
What is your name?:
Any other info?:

After that you can begin the story as your character!

* PLEASE remember not to put your real age here! this is just if you want to be a baby animal, older animal, or something of the sort!

my form:
What kind of animal are you: Squirrel
How old are you?: 2 weeks
What is ur name?: Buddy
Any other info?: Family abandoned him after 3 days he was born.

What kind of animal you are: Kitten
How old are you: 1 week
What is ur name: Sugar
Any other info: Was abandoned right after she was born and her only companion is Buddy

Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:22 am

What kind of animal are you?: Bat
*How old are you?: 2 yrs (14 in human)
What is your name?: Alexander
Any other info?: he's sorta a gothic person

What kind of animal are you?: Stray Cat
*How old are you?: 2 yrs (14)
What is your name?: Roxy
Any other info?: nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:45 am

(Thanks for joining, Rp?)

mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:27 am

What kind of animal are you?: Puppy
*How old are you?: 2 months
What is your name?: Tanya
Any other info?: She was abandoned and Kolbe found her.

What kind of animal are you?: Rabbit
*How old are you?: 8 months
What is your name?: Kolbe
Any other info?: He found Tanya.

What kind of animal are you?: fox
*How old are you?: 1 year
What is your name?: Skyelar
Any other info?: She was wandering and found Kolbe and Tanya and welcomed them to her den, she treats them like her kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs :

CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:24 am

What kind of animal are you?:chipmunk
*How old are you?:about 4 weeks
What is your name?: Chuck
Any other info?: is chubby, and gets worried a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:41 am

(Thanks for joining, rp?)

mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:29 am

((Yea u start))
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:23 am

((Kz))

Buddy Stepped out of his little tree.
"I need to collect some food Before winter comes! How will i be able to do it in time?" He said sobbing.

mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:37 am

Kolbe bounced along looking for food.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:33 am

Chuck feels hungry but starts to worry about the sign that the humans put up. "Oh no, oh no! The humans might hunt me down and EAT me! Then all the animals in the world!" Chuck falls asleep. . . . . And starts to have nightmares about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:45 am

Sugar see's Chuck and Runs up to him.

"Hurry, Run!! The humans are coming!!"
She said Gradding Chuck and Putting him on her back Running,

mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:45 am

Tanya wandered through the woods looking for Skyelar and Kolbe.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:31 am

While Chuck is dreaming, he makes frightening sounds. "AHHHHHHH! DON'T EAT ME!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!" he screamed as he ran around like someone was chasing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAVE THE FOREST!!   

Back to top Go down

SAVE THE FOREST!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1