Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: The animal You have become   Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO THE WILD JUNGAL OF N.Y. City

Welcome. You have been chosen. By who? By your inner beast. The one inside you. your spirt, your heart. It has taken over you. and now your are one. Ying, and Yang with your inner body. the Animal of your soul.

Basic Knowledge

You are a Guardian.
You have the ability to communicate with your inner soul beast.
Your beast can be any kind of living animal.
You may be it as well as human.
You will always possess its abilities (ex. if you are a a shark, you swim well and can breath under water)
BUT you are hidden.
Not to be known of
Your duty is to protect the world and spirt beast from harm.
Each of you have a destiny that will be laid out for you. no matter how small are big.
hiji the master teaches you and his animal is the only dragon

Setting the scene

You are in Ny. you live there
You may be travling to your spirt beast home land
Once you are about 13 or 14 you gain a spirt if you ever do.
You then will be spending a ton of time in a cave national park,
The park has a secret place for all spirt beast to meet.

the park

Rules to role play
- One person per a animal. (no one else may be that animal)
- a male and female of each animal is alowed
-may be evil or good
-no god moding
-Always listien to Master Hiji

The form
may be human regular

Name: Username:
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not):
Discription pic:

The Spirt beast

Hiji-(me)
~A 50 year old man stuck in his 50s the only one too. He has black hair that hang
down past his ears. He wheres dark robes and is pale he will teach you.
Dragon~

Jessica-(me)
~ Brown hair to shoulder sometimes looks black brown eye nice curve slender.
She is a tiger and her exspirance is well. She got her spirt in her late 13th year
She is now 17~
Single:

Lauren-(Jay)
~Female picture below She is a blue jay
(does not understand what she is searching for Hiji) Age:15 ~
Single

James-(me)
~male, brownish blond hair well built tallish HOT!
he is a wolf, a black wolf with green eyes. (pic at bottom)
18 years on experince is okay still weak and losses control was a late bloomer~
single

Max -(Sugar and Spice)
~ male. her animal is balck stallion. Not very controled Max has longish
brown/balck hair. The center of his eyes are a deep green, surrouned by blue.
date or mate?: Lorriane ( mate)

Chris- (Chris)
~Male. Animal is A female spotted owl who he fondly called 'Alba' He does not
have complete control, however, he can reason with it.he is A 6 foot tall guy
with shaggy brown hair that falls strait to the tips of his ears. He is skinny as a
stick, and his arms and legs are long and muscled, giving him a lanky look. His
eyes are a hazel color, although they usually rest near amber, they can change. Age: 17~
date or mate?: Looking for a special someone ;)

Caitlyn Username: Feisty_Feline
~ girl Animal is Panther yes she can control it
Discription pic: long brown hair with a little bit of blonde. hazel eyes, very tall, nice curves
date or mate?: Date: Seamus ~

Username: meercat97
Name: Ireth Tsardur
Animal/ none: a wolf please if not then i guess a raven or a black cat
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): she can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: she is looking for that special someone

Username: meercat97
Name:Cassian Trevan
Animal/ none: wolverine
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): he can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: looking for his soulmate

None Sprits

Lorraine-(hilaryduff)
~ Female Looks like Hilary Duff Look Age: 16~ date or mate?:
Max ( Sugar and Spice?) he BF, She and him are together but
he hides the secret of him being an animal and she doesnt know until
he gets out of control and attacks her by accident ( Sugar and Spice will change or continue maybe)
TAKEN

[

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 am

(Reread the post, I am not power playing. It just a kick that could cuase it. I didn't say it Defently would. You could have doged.)
Jessica snapped out her bear human hands and the tainins scratched down on them She shook thm with rage holding back a scream her eyes flshing you could see how her body was forming into a cat like stance of anger. but no fur or claws popped up only her eyes. She jumped up at his branch with a huge cat like leap. reaching her hand up for the birds throat.

(welcome)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:02 am

Name: Seamus Username:Fesity_Feline
Animal/ none: Black Leopard
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): yes
Discription pic: long dark born almost black hair that hangs overthe right side of his face. Short. Brown eyes.
date or mate?: Caitlyn - Date

(Sorry I didn't make this to begin with. I had to babysti and didn't get to finish)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:23 am

XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX wrote:
(Reread the post, I am not power playing. It just a kick that could cuase it. I didn't say it Defently would. You could have doged.)
Jessica snapped out her bear human hands and the tainins scratched down on them She shook thm with rage holding back a scream her eyes flshing you could see how her body was forming into a cat like stance of anger. but no fur or claws popped up only her eyes. She jumped up at his branch with a huge cat like leap. reaching her hand up for the birds throat.

(welcome)

[yes, but you said she kicked his gut, meaning he couldn't dodge, and it made the air rush out of his lungs... but i didn't want that to happen]

Chris panicked, the owl greedily stealing control from his own brain. He felt small pricklings on his skin, small brown feathers were popping up, he spread his arms and jumped, spiraling gracefully to the ground 20 feet away. As he waited for Jess to raeach him he closed his amber eyes.
You must let me control you, or we'll never survive
Make me. Came a screech.
You shall have your wish And his eyes crinkled at the corners, as the feathers shot back into his skin.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:31 am

(then dont have it happen. I dont mind if you switch it around and say he swung out of the way before it made contact or somethin. Im not trying to be all mighty here.)

Jessica growled with frustration. She kept the cat undercontrol as it wanted To lunge deadly fangs at his throat. It said in a evil purr of delight Oh silly child. Only if you would get a tast of bird I ignored it and waited to see what round eyes would do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:08 am

[well thats how it came off. It sounded like powerplaying, so I said something. that's all]

Chris opened his eyes and they were back to normal. He was no longer feather-clad. He looked up at the seething cat-girl, and his eyes widened at the crossroads of scratches that he had caused. He immediately got down on his hands and knees and looked around for a natural cleanser for her gashes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:18 am

[just for future refrance I never TRY to be alimight and power play inless im like alpha of a pack or something. And I don't mind if you take my post and twist it like saying i missed. thats usally how it works. thanks]

Jessica straightened up. "what the heck are you doing." she said confussed and anoyed. She wanted a good fight. A fun fight a chalange to strech her new abilitys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:26 am

[and for future reference, i roleplay everyday at an prestigious exclusive roleplay site, a site where you must be good and accepted to rp there. if you powerplay once on there you are banned for a week, thats how strict it is. and i'm a mod there as well, which pretty much means i am one of the best roleplayers on the site, and know the rules the best. its never alright to powerplay, its horrible and selfish. even when your alpha, an alpha shouldn't be able to control the actions of the pack. so even if you guys here like to go and twist other people's posts around, that's not how I roleplay. you take the person before yours post and it is how it went. if its against the rules its changed. so thats how I roleplay. thank you]

"Your cuts, their pretty deep," Chris replied in an apologetic tone. He didn't look up from his search. "They could get infected"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 am

[geezee I know your a amazing role player you have great discription vocab spelling. I cant spell worth my life! You dont need to prove it I belive you! Im sorry that this site and thread isn't as high up and not strickt like the other one but we are more.... casuall SORRY!!!!]

Jessica wiped the blood on her pants. "better ?" She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:46 am

[not to be rude or mean or anything like that just I didn't mean it that way and i hope you dont take it that way. I wasnt trying to be powerful like I said. but what I say can be taken in difrent ways. And same goes for others. again I don't mean to be rude ect. ]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:58 am

[i know, i'm just trying to let you know how to be better roleplayer and to make everything run more smoothly]

Chris smiled, both at her actions and because he had finally found what he was looking for. He picked up a tiny lamb's leaf, and broke it up into small pieces, the water inside seeping out onto the tiny hairs that lined the leaf. "That could work, but this is better. Rub these over your cuts,"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:06 am

[why thanks! I'll try to...ah... like make sure i post stuff with options for other carries? I guess right?]

Jess wrinckled her nose. "a leaf?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:17 am

[just try and not say how the other characters respond to yours.]

"The liquid in it should help kill any germs there are on your hands," Chris shrugged. His mother was a nurse, she had lots of medicine books around the house
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:29 am

[kk sorry if i mess up]

I rolled my eyes. "Just cuase im a cute little putty cat don't mean I cant take care of my self." she insisted.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 am

{Tiger ur used to Rping iwht me I'm not a great Rper who like...... is strict about her stuff. Sorry this is probably my fault, I don't get specific with the whole powerplaying. But whatever Lily if you wish not to Rp don't iof you do, just switch her post showever (nmot a lot but like if you think she powerplaying) bu please don't maea big deal about it, it's only minor.)

Caitlyn watched the panther inside her clawing at her conscious she wante to kill this sorry man. She lciked her lips as she felt a hand on her shoulder, she wripped around and pinned them to the ground.

The breath was knocked out of him as Caitlyn did that, "Geez *cough* Cat it's Just me!" Seamus pleaded, coughing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:56 am

[Festy its fine we are cool. thanks tho]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:33 am

[it wasn't a big deal until we made it one. i was just trying to point it out...]

"Never said anything about not taking care of yourself," Chris retorted. "But just do it. It'll make me feel better," He pleaded, half joking. He sent her a begging smile, half hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:43 am

(Alright cool then we're all godo, K Rp)

Seamus sighed as Caitlyng helped him up.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:19 pm

Jessica rolled her cat like eyes that were fading back to brown. "fine." she sighed. "You are the wise old owl." She held out her bloody hands. "But im not doing this again." she have growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:24 pm

XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX wrote:
Jessica rolled her cat like eyes that were fading back to brown. "fine." she sighed. "You are the wise old owl." She held out her bloody hands. "But im not doing this again." she have growled

Chris smiled. "Your right, I am the wisest in the land," He struck a pose with his nose in the air and one hand on his hip. He dropped the pose to shoot a sheepish smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:09 am

"alright bird brains lets get this over with." she said sighing sticking her hip out like him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:09 am

Chris made a face, then turned to face Jess again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:12 am

"hello doc? Feathers? Im bleeding." she pointed to the leaf. "ya gonna do it or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:18 am

Chris held out the leaves. "Just rub them over your hands, just like soap," He explained, his voice monotone. He was sick of her remarks for his good deed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:15 am

CAitlyn sighed and rolled over and onto her feet and walked away her cat eyes fading.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:54 am

Venom was in jessicas remarks but kindness now was in her eyes and thankfullness as she rubbed it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   

Back to top Go down

The animal You have become
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next