WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 am

Name:
Noha
Layla
Stella
Kinley

Grade:
11th
11th
11th
11th

bf/Gff:
Looking
Looking
Looking
Looking

Other:
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope

Name:
Derek (Derrington)
Jason
Keiten
Liam

Grade:
11th
11th
11th
11th

bf/Gff:
Looking
Looking
Looking
Looking

Other:
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 am

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:49 am

Roxian: I hurried through the halls to my locker, my face down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:05 am

Noha, Layla, Stella and Kinley walked to their lockers together, they'd been best of friends since they were born, and they weren't going to change because they were juniors, they all opened their lockeres and quickly reapplied their eyeshadow together, Positive all over the eye, from lid to brow bone, Designer starting at the lash line and blended onto the lid, fading into the crease, Pose in the crease, and Guest List across top and bottom lash lines, and blended up onto the lid, they all applied Lip Candy, Caramel Apple lip gloss on their lips and grabbed their stuff

Derek, Jason, Keiten and Liam all walked to their class
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:24 am

Derek and Ricky threw the football around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:35 am

Danielle gathered her books as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:22 am

Roxian: I opened my locker and put in my Chemistry things, then took out my Biology stuff. My book fell, and everything fell with it. Geez. I shut my locker and bent down to pick it all up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:25 am

Danielle wandered out in the hall and saw fallen stuff from a locker.
She wondered if she should go help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:36 am

Roxian: I picked up my stuff and headed for Biology class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am

Too late now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 am

Roxian: Do people ever help others ate this placve? I wondered, walkng through the halls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:37 pm

"hey derek, ricky" madio called when jeep and him finally reached the field.
jeep looked around. "wheres coach?" he asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:50 pm

Name:
Jake
Mai
Alana
Emmett
Erin

Grade:

bf/Gff:
Caitlyn if Feisty_Feline says it's OK..
none yet
Likes Jason but none yet
none yet
none yet

Other:
Erin and Mai are best friends
Jake and Alana are like family
Emmett and Erin are brother and sister
Mai has a pretty bad temper and 'hates people, Jake is really cute and a joker, Alana is super shy and self-concious, Emmett is sarcastic and romantic, and Erin is beautiful and a nerd.

Last edited by MistyRain on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs :
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Jacobluver wrote:
"hey derek, ricky" madio called when jeep and him finally reached the field.
jeep looked around. "wheres coach?" he asked

"Hey Madio. Jeep. I dunno. We're just throwing around." said Ricky.

"GO LONG!" shouted Derek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Roxian: I took a seat in the back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:44 am

Jagger came inafter his sister and after ROxian, his sister smirked to him a little, andgestured to Roxain. he went to the back of class and sat at the desk next to her. He was totally bored alray dand the teacher hadn't even entered.

~

Korbyn and Caitlyn were seperated for classes and it was killing him.

~

Caitlyn was chatting with Carly and Alex, korbyn in back of her mind, but there.

She noticed when a tall, masculine shadow entered the classroom, she looked up to see the hottest guy she'd ever seen, short darkbrown/black spiky hair, muscular, with bright green eyes. Hehanded the teacher ssome kind of slip.

"Class, this is Jake Prate. He's new from a school in Springfield." the teacher finished and pointed to a seat inthe front roqw, farthest away from Caitlyn, now Korbyn really was in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:52 am

Roxian: I looked to the guy sitting at the desk next to me, and immediatly wished I hadn't. He's so cute! He'd never notice me. No cute guys ever do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 am

" ****, i'm late for class. By Sam!' she ran off to class. She took a seat next to Roxian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:08 am

Roxian: I leaned back in my chair, hoping I would be noticed by the guy next to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:11 am

Jagger cast a sidelong glance at her and smirked a little, that was considered a smile from him.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:14 am

She raised an eyebrow and leaned over to him. " Do you have a crush on Roxian?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 am

Roxian: I didn't hear anything. I felt a little happy, knowing he had actually noticed me. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 am

Jagger stared at (Lorraine?) blankly, since when did she talk to him, and then turned to Roxian, 'Jagger, my sister Lucy's up there."

Lucy lifted her gloved hand in a small wave.

"And you are?" Jagger asked. Totally ignoring the daggers the teach was shooting him.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 am

(Feisty_Feline, Can my charrie, Jake, go out with your charrie, Caitlyn? You haven't answered me yet...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 am

She glared at Jagger. She never talked to him since she was the most popular at school and he neared the bottom list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next