WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:29 am

Madio ran and did a flip into the water and swam back to where mai was standing. "Come on in the waters great"

"im gonna quick put these stuff back, so it doesnt happen again."jeep said. "ill be right back." Jeep ran off and put the bowls in the sink, and then went to the bathroom and put the cleaning stuff under the sink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 am

Mai smiled and went to the diving board, than did a back flip.
(I used to do back flips off diving boards XD )

Erin giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:38 am

(cool, wish i could try but you arent aloud to do it at my swim club. My lil sister, however just joined a diving class and shes learning how to do some really cool tricks. I wish they had that class when i was younger but they just openend it this year and i have to much homework to join it. :( )
"nice" madio said impressed

jeep sprinted back and plopped down next to Erin again "back"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:44 am

(Lol! I just taught myself. It's easy, you go to the diving board or the deep end of the pool, face the wall, and jump in, but push yourself back some xso you flip! I love it, but I too scared to now!)

Mai smiled and fliped her long hair back, "Thanks! I taught myself when I was young"

Erin giggled, "I can tell!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:57 am

"my mom would have freaked out" madio answered. "i can get the front one done because i can run and do it and she wont see it coming."
"Well you never know if your gonna turn invisible all of a sudden. and they wouldnt know" jeep answered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:04 am

Erin rolled her eyes playfully.

Mai smiled, "I never told anyone I could do them," she shrugged. "My parents would be fine with it, though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 am

Jeep smiled hugely. "So" he said while putting his arm around Erin's shoulder. "what are we to do now?"

"So im the only one who knows?" madio asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:18 am

Erin smiled and lied her head on his chest, cuddling close, "I dunno... What are we going to do?"
(Haha, stole your line XD)

Mai shrugged and nodded, "I guess, except the people who see me doing them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 am

jeep combed her hair with his fingers.

"cool, but not as cool as being the only one who knows" madio said
(ladies choice!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Erin smiled and cuddled him.

Mai rolled her eyes playfully and swamover to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Jeep really quietly hummed chasing cars by snow patrol. (sorry its stuck in my head, same with touch my body)

Madio went under water and swam the rest of the distance and popped back up again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:18 am

(Lol!)

Erin lied her head on his chest and listened to him breath..

Mai smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:12 am

jeep rubbed her arm, still humming. He finally understood that song, and it was exactly how he was feeling. (do you know that song? chasing cars?)

madio put his arm around her on her lower back and pulled her in for a kiss on the lips (And I was on my knees. I'm waiting, give me... sorry im getting songs stuck in my head, and its affecting my writing. lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:35 am

(I'll search it up)

Erin smiled and closed her eyes as she listened.

Mai kissed him gently.

(Lol!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:41 am

jeep finished the song and kissed erin on her forehead

Madio kissed her back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:02 am

Erin smiled at him
(Wow, great song!)

Mai smiled and deepened the kisss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:04 am

jeep smiled back at her, he would put money on that she had the prettiest eyes and smile in the world.

madio pulled her closer (come closer! great im just getting songs stuck in my head left and right... getting a soundtrack for the rp made)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:23 am

Erin giggled,"Whatcha' thinkin'?"

Mai smiled an got as close as she could
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 am

jeep blushed. "that u have the prettiest eyes and smile ever."

Madio pressed her against his chest "You... are... so..... hot" madio managed to say between kissing her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:25 am

Mai grinned, "You're... hot... ter..." She said between kissing him, wrapping her legs around him.

Erin smiled and blushed, "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 am

madio pulled away and held her chin with his right hand looking at her, "Thats impossible" he said seriously in a low ***** voice.
[(oh yeah) his left hand was still on her butt (you know like to hold her up).]

"I love you too." jeep answered quietly and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:12 am

Mai grinned, "You're so s**y!" she said, blushing.

(What word was stared out for you? and calm down, I stared out my own word :roll: XD :p)

Erin kissed him back gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:19 am

"not as much as you are" he said pulling her back in leaned his head to the right and proceeded to kiss her passionately.

Jeep held her face and kissed her back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:00 am

Erin smiled and put her arms around his neck.

Mai grinned and french kissed him, her hands running down his bacl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:05 am

jeep moved his hands back down to her lower back and continued to kiss her.

Madio switched to what she was doing and tangled his hand in her hair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next