WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kids are by the lockers, kissing and giggling. Best friends, had their elbows linked together.

It's the same the highschool. Boyfriends-girlfriends-breakup-best friends ect.

Name:

Grade:

bf/Gff:

Other:

Members:

Gurls:

Lola
Brooke
Ashley
Lexi
Hope
Roxy

Guys:

Sam
Carson
Blake
Andrew
Baily
Noah.

Last edited by Shopaholic on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:09 am

He took her down by the creek first.... "This is where Anastasia, you didn't know her, she was a senior here last year.... they found her dress pointed at a hole in the ice, her boyfriend, G, had no idea what appened to her, they think suicide, but he doesn't think so. he is still aiting for her t come back to him. " he said, and waited for her response.

~

Glad your not TOO full of yourself he thought, "Okay, so what do we do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:10 am

" You want her to fall for you right? And you were jealous when you saw her with another guy.........."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:17 am

Korbyn looked at her, "You really need to rub it in" he asked, and then shook his head, "Yes I do, but I don't want to force her." he said, he couldn't help but lookat Caitlyn, all over that guy like white on rice.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:19 am

She turned his head away from her. " Sorry, but you need to show her how much fun life is without her. Then she'll feel like she needs you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:20 am

Roxian: "Wow, that's sad."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:23 am

"Yep." he said nd then walked toward the snow covered park.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:24 am

She followed him. " So what are you gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:26 am

(Jagger was walking Korbyn's still in the school with her)

"I'm not sure what should I do?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:28 am

( oh ok.)

" Find a girl to act as your girlfriend, do it all in front of Caitlyn, find someone to bring more jealousy on her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:29 am

"Who?" he asked...
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:30 am

" I know i'll regret it, but me, she'll be millions of times jealous when she see's you with the hawttest and most popular girl at school."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:33 am

Korbyn gaped, "You!?" he burst out laughing, "Seriously?!" he asked, tryign to stop laughing, "She's not one to get jealous so it's not like we can ust hold hands and she'll fall out of his arms, I mean... you'd actually have to go on a date.... with me, and maybe coem over to my house a couple time. "he said, did she really know what she was getting into?
Back to top Go down
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:34 am

" So?? I've gone on plenty of dates and hung out with guys." she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:45 am

Jake made out with her, gently pushing her against her locker. After a while he pulled away an took a deep breath. He looked deep into her eyes and smiled, staying close to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:47 am

She smiled. " I saw Caitlyn's jaw drop."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:49 am

"I can only wonder why." he said sarcastically, look where she was his jaw would've dropped too. "You sure?" he asked.

~

"you doing anythign tonight?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:50 am

Jake's hands slid to Caitlyn's waist again, and he licked his lips. He chuckled, "Nice lipgloss!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:53 am

She nodded. " Its simple how it works. Girl finds guy, guy gets jealous, guy finds another girl to make girl 1 jealous, girl 1 sees girl 2 with guy, gets jealous, acts like shes loves guy 2, and so on, then they realive they're perfect."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:16 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
"Yep." he said nd then walked toward the snow covered park.
Roxian: I followed him, staying by his side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:57 am

"oh ok thats cool" jeep said as he set down his bag and opened it to grab his own football and threw it to madio. "So that paper when is it due again?" jeep asked as he caught the ball after madio threw it. "After the weekend i guess"
(misty rain, what kind of characters do u have again? cause i have two guys who are not taken. and i have a friend named mai, and she "hates" people to, she calls basically everyone scary)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 am

(RP anyone? I have:

Guys:

Emmett

Girls:

Mai
Alana
Erin)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:30 am

Danielle dragged her feet to class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:34 am

He sat down on the wrought iron bench, he pointed to the clearing , ther ewas black burnt plants and stuff there. "This is where the Force monument, 'mysteriously' burnt down." he said

~

Korbyn sighed, "Whatever you say>" he said
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:35 am

(Reply to Jake??)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:42 am

Caitlyn stared at himand laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to, Moon Highschool.(misty&i r only ones on here so its in private, but feel free2join)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next