WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Are you still on WI?
No way i will never go back to WI(i hate that site)
26%
 26% [ 5 ]
Maybe I will sometimes
37%
 37% [ 7 ]
If im bored but Webkinz Beach more!
26%
 26% [ 5 ]
Yes i love it there still
11%
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
scoobyrocks1112
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:48 am

Hey all i was just wondering would you ever go back to WI??

Please post your WI username and why you would never go back if so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:07 am

i still go on... just not near as much as here. lol! go WB (that means webkinz beach but it also stands for Warner brothers)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:14 pm

I still go on sometimes but work here longer!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:38 am

I go on to check the news, and then come here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
scoobyrocks1112
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:06 am

yeah you guys are like me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 am

i go on WI only to see news and announcements
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:55 am

I am so ever that annoying website. I only see the announcements on the Home page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 am

no offense (not that i don't love this site cause i do) but i love WI more. WB is just like a smidge under WI. (trust me it is)

I haven't been on since i got that e-mail today about the police force. but im going to come on alot more. trust me

cheers Go WI! cheers GO WB! THERE BOTH GREAT SITES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:07 am

I understand! Lolz! i am happy everyone got it!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:58 am

and thank youuuu
36 webkinz in hand [now 38!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 pm

I don't neccesarily hate it, I mean I never go on to the forum I just kind of look at the newz no and then. So yeah I guess I hate it but I don't need to keep going on because my buddies are all right here.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:43 am

I luv that site no offense but WB dosent have a lot of members their are only 3 members asat a time so its lonley but I still luv this site I even want to be a part of the police group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:02 am

I still like WI. I go on when I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 am

♥Rose&#9829 wrote:
I luv that site no offense but WB dosent have a lot of members their are only 3 members asat a time so its lonley but I still luv this site I even want to be a part of the police group
lol, about 5 people online at a time.
You can request to be a police person.
We just have to review your posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:27 pm

WI is ok, I haven't been on it in forever.......I only go on when no one's on here.....and even then I don't go on.
WB is WAY better then WI!!
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:34 am

i HATE WI!!! they ruined it, u have rukes 4 stories, limited roleplays!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:05 am

i hate WI with a strong passion i was webkinz_rule but then i was ignored by pretty much everyone there,flamed, i got hate mail!im nvr going back!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))   

Back to top Go down

WI like it or not??((for those of you who had a WI account!))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1