Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 am

I am glad to announce that we are now officially having a Member of the week (Motw)! You may think it is lame, but it isn't. Once a week there will be a member of the week decided by the admins and me. The winner of member of the week will get a random rare or exclusive!

If you want to be a member of the week you have to be eligible:
*Have not been banned
*Has behaved all week long
And basically, That's it!! That is all you need to do to be member of the week!! Good luck to everyone, and remember, have fun!

~Brilliant blonde~
* being banned from doctor who, doesn't count
~jl.

PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:41 am

Did this idea get approved if so amazing idea!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:42 am

Yep, it did!! Jl gave me permission to post this. Smile

PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:51 am

SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:52 am

kool!! i will be on my bets behivor!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:29 am

ah can we say that if you were banned once, but made a complete turn around, or are really trying can we make it so u can be elgible??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:32 am

I got banned by Doc, so can I still be eligible?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:38 am

yep
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:38 am

Jacobluver wrote:
ah can we say that if you were banned once, but made a complete turn around, or are really trying can we make it so u can be elgible??

nobodys gonna agreed to tat, they think i didnt make a complete turn around...
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:55 am

What if we have the admins vote wether otr not Kai can be eligible for her behavior.

And thanz for not counting Doc because I'd be out.

And can we nominate people.

And this is an Idea I got while I was at the Lock-In Retreat, how about all the admins will be on the lookout for only GOOD behavior, not BAD, and pm JL about it. And letting your Charrie be with someone else's of an admin DOES NOT COUNT. xD

And then whoevers had the best behavior, rep for the week, And nominations (if any, they don't count that much)

And Maybe we have a member of the month. Possibly. Only if Jacobluver approves of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:05 am

Or, since it is a member of the week, what about if ur good for THAT particular week? I mean, what if someone is very bad one week, gets banned, but then comes back and is kind and nice? Since it IS member of the week, it should be based on ur behavior for the week, not like a month. If we did Member of the month like Cmain suggested, then maybe it would be different, but I think member of the week should be based on how u act for the week.
P.S- I like ur avvie, Cmain! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:08 am

no i dont think so star beause maybe they are jsut being good for tahtw eek and tehn they turn bad
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:36 am

HOw wold you know?

And What about the nomninations? If so I nominate: Bella Trix, Star, Rose, and (I know most of you wwill feel like shooting me for this but) Kai.
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:54 am

Good idea. I nominate myself. Haha JK..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:59 am

I would like to nominate acouple people:

Kai, For acting like a comepletley different person
Star, for being awsome and understandable to everyone
And cmain, for being an awsome, understanding person, admin, and more,

Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 am

Cool! But i nvr want to be it. not ever. not fair to my fellow members Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:21 am

Thank you Cmain and Nickj! I nominate:
Ayla
Cmain
Kai
JL
Furby
and Rose!

Does anyone want me to keep a list of the nominees?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:37 am

great idea!
if you don't want to post in public your nominations,
who can you pm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:02 am

Me, or jacobluver. Smile
And ANOYONE can nominate. Smile

Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:54 am

How about if you don't want public nominations but you don't feel comfortable pming Jl or NickJ (Highly unlikely but I want all our members to feel comfortable in their choices) you can pm any admin of your choice adn they'll pm Jacobluver with your nominations anonymous.
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:07 am

This is a really good idea guys. =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:19 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
How about if you don't want public nominations but you don't feel comfortable pming Jl or NickJ (Highly unlikely but I want all our members to feel comfortable in their choices) you can pm any admin of your choice adn they'll pm Jacobluver with your nominations anonymous.

Ya. good idea. Smile And the admins can pm me or jl the votes. I doesnt matter though. Smile

Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:33 am

So, would you like me to make a list of the nominess (nominating should have a deadline soon, or eventually) and then pm it to nickj or jl?
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:35 am

Sure!!

_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:52 am

and doing this each week!
ughh, lol jaykay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drum roll please...   

Back to top Go down

Drum roll please...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next