Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roxian: I jumped, and quickly saced and exited out of my virtual diary. I walked to my door and opened it. Cr@p, it's John. "Hi, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:25 am

ORP: xD

RP: Roxian: I giggled. "Then that would be horrible, but at least she'd be unique."

~

Diana: I smiled slightly. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 pm

ORP:Sure I wouldnt mind
John: I laughed and said ''Yes she'd be very unique''I memorized Roxian's laugh for future refrence
Zaza: I weaved in and out of trees agilyI was getting closer to the baseball field
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 am

Roxian: I smiled at him, my eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:25 am

John: I grinned back my eyes shining I was about to lean in to kiss her but I stopped myself and looked over at Josh it seemed the egg would crack soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:37 am

Roxian: I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room and over to Josh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:41 am

ORP:So when is this egg hatching
John: I let myself be dragged and I pulled out my iPhone I went onto the internet and went to a special site and type in ''silver dragons''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:06 am

ORP: *shrugs* When do you think? I was thinking either tonight or tomorrow.

RP: Roxian: "What're you searching?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:09 am

ORP:*shrugs*Its not my eggg I just sold it XD
John: I said ''The egg I wanna see what it looks like as a hatchling''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:14 am

Jasper herd the sound of a new wolf joining his mind. "hello?" he called in his head sitting up as his russet colored fuzzy wolf.

James shut the door behind them he sat down at a cofe table on a black leather coach in the room to the left. the room they came into was a pale wooden paneled floor with a long hall with white walls that lead to a back room with the whole back wall being windows. in the center of the room a low black saiten bed wit a white funk lamp on one side and a white night stand on the other. on the night stand was a stack off books.
To the right of the door was a small kitchen with a marble black conter that rapped around the whole walls with a silver fridge and a black oven. the cabnits a pale wood that matched the floor in the hall and kitchen and his bed room. A conter jeted out along the hall to his bed room the kitchen was complytly open to the walk in area.
the room thay went to was a family/ living room. with black chairs leather mostly a flat screen on the wall and behind the couches is a large stone fire place with a cozy white rug on the wood flors suronded by a round half circle couch. the the lighting was all in the celing.

"welcome to my room." james said pating the empty cushion next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:19 am

Zaza: I sprinted up to him gracefully I smoothly slid to a stop a few feet in front of him I said ''Hey''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 am

Roxian: I giggled and took the iPhone from him. "Can't you just wait until Josh hatches?"

~

Diana: I smiled and sat down next o him. "It's very pretty."

ORP: Tonight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:25 am

"ah thanks." he siad trying to act relaxed. "so when you get here?'

"oh you> human girl friend?" he asked standing now shaking his fur
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:34 am

John:I smiled and said ''Yea I could wait if you want me to die from curiousity''I reached for my phone
''Huh what do you mean I'm the human girlfriend''Zaza said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:38 am

Diana: I rolled my eyesm, still smiling. "What do you mean by that?:"

~

Roxian: I giggled. "You won't die." A cracking noise came from the incubator, and I looked at the egg. "The egg cracked more!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:42 am

''Yea I will'' John smiled my hand reached for my phone althought I was looking at Josh only a few cracks left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:45 am

Roxian: I held his phone out of reaach. "That's impossible, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:46 am

"well." james begain hestently. "ive never seen you around here before. then BAng!"
"the wizard girl? your her friend?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:52 am

ORP:Sory I was talking to John
John all of a sudden I was behind her I reached out to bring her hand with my phone down and I held it trying to get my phone back I whispered into her ear ''Then you clearly dont know me that well''
~
Zaza I rolled my eyes and said ''Yea Char is my sister who is a witch''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:56 am

"I was going to say witch but that sounds wicked." he smiled a doggy smile showing all his brilant white angs and stuck out his toung
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:58 am

Zaza I made a barking laughing smile and my lips opened to show my perfectly white even row of teeth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:02 am

"Hunt?' he asked happy to have a bud
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:05 am

Diana: "Wizard girl?"

~

Roxian: I jumped, surprised. "I won't let you have your phone back, John." I put it in my shirt pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:09 am

ORP:I g2g I ran outta money
Zaza: I smiled and said ''Sure, I smell elk around these ares''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:12 am

ORP: Wha? Don't go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:40 am

John: I stood there debating on what I should do but my phone rang before I was able to decide on what to do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   

Back to top Go down

MEC Sorioty House ~Part II
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next