Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roxian: I jumped, and quickly saced and exited out of my virtual diary. I walked to my door and opened it. Cr@p, it's John. "Hi, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:56 am

"lay down?"" I raised a eyebrow. "Nightmares?" I said sat on the side of the bed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 am

Dana:I blinked relizing my slip up "Yea but there no big deal I"ll get over it"I lied convincingly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 am

Jasper: "Its okay sweet pea no boogie man gonna get you when Im aroun" I flexed jokingly. I brushed the hair from her face. "what they about, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

Dana:I couldn't help cracking a smile "Well usally its the same a pack of vampires are coming to MEC Two guys and a girl one dark skinned guy one light skinned guy and a red head girl they are the brains of the group but there are about 10 others they are coming for some special artifact in MEC but the proffesors put up a fight the school is burned people are wounded and is chaos"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 am

Jasper: I nodded as she spoke. "well thats weird. Do you have something agains vamps." I said replaying her dream in my very vivid and creative imagination. stairing out the window. "i know some vamps..."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 am

Dana: I reached up to smack Jasper but after raising my hand I noticed I was too weak and gave up "My sister is a vamp so I got nothing aganist vamps."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:50 am

I noticed her febal attempt. "h right." I blushed. "sorry" I raised her hand and snapped it across my face for her. "my bad." i rubbed my cheek
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:07 am

Dana: I smiled and and sat up "Your amazing"I murmered
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 am

Jasper: "is that a good thing?" Not sure if she was saying that as a complement or is she was stunned.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 am

Dana:"Of course"I said witha shy smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 am

Jasper: I smiled back. I kissed her on the forehead. "you should sleep tho." I said softly
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:46 am

Dana: I will I mumbled drifting off slowly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:02 am

Jasper: I watched her feeling sleepy my self. I rested my elbows on the bed and my head in my hands sitting on the old wooden chair. watching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   

Back to top Go down

MEC Sorioty House ~Part II
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27