Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roxian: I jumped, and quickly saced and exited out of my virtual diary. I walked to my door and opened it. Cr@p, it's John. "Hi, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 am

Dana:I smiled and hugged him back although I was considerably smaller than him but I started to shiver in his arms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:05 am

Jasper: "your cold." I said and stareted back to the forest. Cradiling her in my arms told my chest my arms covering most of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 am

Dana:"Kinda"I allowed but for some reasons the shivers were strong almsost like transformation shivers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:18 am

Jasper: as her shaking became more violent i looked down at her confussed. 'are you changing?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:24 am

Dana:"Noooooo"I said still shaking violently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:29 am

Jasper I set her down in my lap. "why are you saking so hard?" i said rubbing my paws up her arms
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:30 am

Dana:"I doooon't kn oooww"I said my teeth chattering I started to sweat the air felt so warm although it was freezing outside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:33 am

Jasper: "i think your sick. How do you feel?" i said looking at her deeply concerned
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:39 am

Dana:"Real hot almost buring"I replied through shivers I pressed myself into him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:11 am

Jasper: "i think I should take you to the doc>" isad grabbing my clothes
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:02 am

Dana:"NO!!"I said freaking out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:15 am

Jasper: "Ok OK! I wont." I said rubbing her arms some more
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:01 am

Dana: Alhough the shaking didn't stop I felt better and I snuggled closer o him still shaking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:35 am

Jasper: I lifted her up and begain to walk. "Lets get inside." i sugessted and didnt wait for her to reply. I headed to and abanded home i saw on the way here, not to far away.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 am

Dana:I was too tired to reply but I frowned my bright green eyes kinda worried
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:36 am

I kicked open the door and went into the house it was dusty and dark but some spare furniturre lay lonley in the corners. I walked up the stairs wich were in good shape and into the bed room where a bed witha sheet and comfotor on it sat in the middle of the room and a dresser. i layed her down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Dana I tried to control my shivers but I was freezing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 am

Jasper: "Ill get you some blankets" Still In were wolf form I Ran to the next rooms found a quillt another sheet and a blanket. i came back and piled them on her. I closed the windows and the door to stop draft.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:29 am

Dana:"Thanks"I said weakly trying extremly hard to smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 am

Jasper: I sat in the chair next to the bed. "Can I get you anything? Do anything to help?" I asked noticing the forced smile. I wasn't sure what to do. I fitiged a bit
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 am

Dana: I said "Trying not to worry"I said kinda softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:50 am

Jasper: I smiled sypatheticly. "thats not gonna happen."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:55 am

Dana:I weakly chuckled and thought "Well then maybe one thing"I spoke "You can try to keep me awake"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 am

Jasper: "okay?..." I ran my hand threw my hair "should I dance/' I asked not sure how i could keep her awake
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:44 am

Dana:ai couldn't help it and started laughing "No, just lay down and talk to me it just I have nightmares when I sleep so I'd rather not"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   

Back to top Go down

MEC Sorioty House ~Part II
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next