Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roxian: I jumped, and quickly saced and exited out of my virtual diary. I walked to my door and opened it. Cr@p, it's John. "Hi, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:50 am

Jasper: I grabed for her hand but she was already up. "im sorry... I didnt mean it like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:09 am

Dana:"Yea well it did,"I responded laying down on my my bed back first my blond hair was spread over a good portion of my bed my turquoise eyes troblued

ORP:Her name isnt Ronnie her name is Dana ah this makes sense now sorry I'm very absentminded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:00 am

(o ok)
jasper: I layed down next to her. "are you upset?" i asked serching for better words. I turned my head to look at her my blue eyes watching...
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 am

Dana: I ignored him I was angry enough "Yes,"I snapped "Whats my babysitter going to do about it make me draw?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 am

Jasper: Trying to add some humor i said "well usally time out or a spankie, but drawings nice too." i sat up on my arm. "come on dana"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:07 am

Dana: I kicked him off the bed angry my green eys blazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am

Jasper: I caught myself and turned away... and left threw the window wich i came..
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:17 am

Dana: I wanted to leave Spain as soon as possible I left the loft for France
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:21 am

Jasper: I followed. and talked to myself "Dang it Jasper! screw things up again! and now your stalking her! She threw you out of her room!" I punched a brick wall i passed bloodying my knuckles after a few more punches.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:31 am

Dana: I walked slowly annoyed deep in my own though when a few drunkerds push me down I didn't understand what was happening till some of my clothes were ripped and on the street I immediatly got up angry my blond hair tangled as I hit them I though no humans would miss them so why not kill them

Last edited by tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:36 am

9intresting...)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:40 am

Orp: bored so let's spice it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 am

(sure!)
Jess: I walked down the streets as a black allie cat...

Jasper: I followed her to france
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 am

Dana: I was kinda freaked out as I started to fight my way out drunk rapiists just my luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:01 am

Jasper: I found her in the allie I didnt want to sow my self not yet. But i grabbed the back of the collar of one guy and cover his mouth and pulled him back fom her still in the shadows. i slammed the guy against the wall with a wet thud he slid to the floor.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am

Dana: Thanking Rose silently for her stupid lessons I delivered firm show in there weak points in a few minutes most were down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:04 am

Miranda turned off her iPod and tossed her books onto her bed.
She needed a break. Her phone rang and she answered.
Her roomie was on the line and Miranda could hear loud music in the background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:38 am

Jasper: I dicided not to step in she seem to have it under control and it seemed she liked to be independent and tough...
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:58 am

"Hey, Miranda! Come on over to the hotel, hope you're not busy. Bye!" She practically had to yell to be heard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:03 am

Dana:I kinda felt lonley after my new adventure as I kept on walking down the streets I decied to call John just to hear someone's voice
~
John:I immediatly picked up after the first ring "Dana, where are you"I asked franctic but softly
~
Dana:I breathed sigh of relief I softly murmered "Hey, nice to hear your voice again, I'm sorry I can tell ya where I am but I will be with family soon"
~
John:"Dana where are you, please tell me I've hardly slept worrying"I said softly
~
Dana:"I can't tell you or Renee will force the info out of you guys"
~
John:"I understand but are you okay"I asked softly
~
Dana:"I've had better days when I havent been forced to run away and have people you trust upset you and drunk people havent tried to **** me"
~
John:"WHAT!"I shouted through the phone
~
Dana:"Call down I'm okay, just kinda worried and lonely"
~
John:My tone soften and I murmerd "Dana, Rose, Char in me will always be with you mentally we love our little sister remember that"
~
Dana:Somehow I felt the urge to cry I managed to choke out "I l. lov..e yo..u"but before I could finish my senetecne with you guys too John cut me off saying "Teacher cming bye"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:38 am

JAsper: I turned away and walked away. not wanting to follow... but wanting. I transformed into a werewolf and bounded up onto the roof of the building on the right side
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:35 am

Dana:I decied it wa s useless to travel on foot so I quickly turned into an abonded allley pulled my clothes off and transformed as I turned into a basefield I felt a jolt of sadness I had meet Jasper in a baseball field I sat down alone and wondered how a few weeeks ago everything was fine and now I was alone hungry with a healing wrist and with no clue where I was going
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:51 am

(I just like reread the first few pages of this rp and it wasnt dana it was zaza... right? same miind wave... doggie talk lol!))
Jasper: I stood on the building the wind catching my rusty fur... I felt another person change to were wolf I woundered who. I looked down onto a base ball feild and saw a shadow, of a werewolf
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 am

ORP:Actually if you look closely her name changes from Zaza to Ronnie to Dana

Dana:The breeze fluttered my long silver fur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 am

(your righ tit dose! why?)
Jasper: I reconized the wolf very well the scent the silver fur the way she moved... i watched leaning over the buildings safty rails..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   

Back to top Go down

MEC Sorioty House ~Part II
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next