View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roxian: I jumped, and quickly saced and exited out of my virtual diary. I walked to my door and opened it. Cr@p, it's John. "Hi, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:14 am

(heartbroken the wizard girl commet was from Jasper not james james is in black near the top of the page.)
jasper smiled and nodded "lead the way cutie" he teased
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:40 am

Zaza: I made that giggling sound again and followed my senses I darted foward heading north weaving in and out of trees, jumping over logs, following the elk scent''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:08 am

Jasper showed off. He was in the trees leaping from one to another then landed softly on her bag. "tag your it!" he smiled then dashed of on all fours after the scent
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:16 am

Zaza: I laughed and darted foward since I was smaller, slimer and leaner I was able to go faster I raced foward I loved running when I started to approch Jasper I ddint slow down as I got closer I jumped my front paw touched Jasper on the shoulder but I landed ssmoothly in front of him and kept running I sang ''Gotcha, your it''I followed the elk scent we were getting closer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:24 am

Jasper laughed and howled with the fun. He sprinted halling himself to keep up he took a short cut then jumped over a rock next to where she was passing and landed on her pushing her over and then pinned her down. "i wi!" he anocced. being gentel the whole time
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:29 am

Zaza: I laughed and playfully accused ''You cheated, and by the way I'm not fragile''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:14 pm

ORP: Oops, sorry!

RP: Diana: "Oh, I came here for my sister."

~

Roxian: "You got lucky, John." I handed him his phone, then heard a crack, and looked up to see Josh's egg cracked some more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:24 am

John: I decided to ignored the phone I watched Josh I said ''I think he'll come out tommarow or late today''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:08 am

Roxian: "I wonder what he'll look like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:14 am

John:''I wanna see''I opened my phone and texted silver dragon images ''I wont spoli the surprise foor you''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 am

Roxian: "You are stubborn, John. You know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:42 am

John: I said''Yea, I've heard it quite a couple of times before thats one of my sisters favorite sentences''I flashed a grin and looked up images
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:49 am

Roxian: I giggled and quickly snatched it away from him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:08 am

John: I was ready and snatched my phone back I saw the first image come in I read description out loud ''Silver dragons are arguably one of the most beautiful types of dragons. They live in high altitude habitats such as mountains. Male silver dragons hunt and eat meat. While not as beautiful or radiant as females, silver males possess better physical attributes, such as strength.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:29 am

Roxian: "Give me that!" I shouted, grabbing at the phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:35 am

''No, no, bad Roxian''John said rasing his hand out of her reach being so tall his hand with the cell phone was too high
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:37 am

Roxian: "My room, John. Gimme the phone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 am

John: I reminded her ''Yea & its my phone''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:45 am

Roxian: "Come on, you can wait a little." I jumped for the phone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:04 am

John: I laughed at her jumping and said ''Lemme look it up when it matures and when its an adult then you can have my phone''I started typing and another picture popped out I looked & said ''Its looks kinda cute''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:05 am

Roxian: I pouted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:33 pm

John: I laughed I threw her my phone and said ''Seriously, you dont wanna see what Josh looks like''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Roxian:" "I can wait."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:59 am

John: I said ''Your too patient''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:35 pm

Roxian: "I waited eight years alone on the streets for something good to happen to me. Without my patience we never would have met, and I wouldn't be here. At all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   

Back to top Go down

MEC Sorioty House ~Part II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next