View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:30 pm

Roxian: I jumped, and quickly saced and exited out of my virtual diary. I walked to my door and opened it. Cr@p, it's John. "Hi, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:35 pm

ORP;No swearing!
John smiled and said ''Hey Roxian''inside he thought ''This will be nan awkard conversation.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:39 pm

ORP: *bans head* Sorry, I'm just getting so frustrated! I can't say dang it or darn it at home, but I can say that. But here I can't say that but I can say darn it or dang it! *bangs head over and over*

RP: Roxian: :Did you give Jay my e-mail address?" I asked him, remembering that Jay had e-mailed me about how to take care of Josh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:45 pm

ORP:Its alright
''Nope not at all but since Jay is a sorcerer I imagine he can figure those things out''John responded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Roxian: "Alright, I thought he was just some weird person who sold dragon eggs and hatchlings."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 pm

John laughed and said ''No, he is a very unique sorcerer''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:50 pm

Roxian: I giggled softly. "Alright, just checking. So why're you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 pm

''Well, your sister paided me a vist today lets say 10 minutes ago''John said watching her face for any reaction
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Roxian: I got very scared, but didn't let it show. Why did I hae to ask him that?! "She did?" I asked him, curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:20 pm

''Yes, she told me I've been a topic in your diary and virtual diary''he replied again watching her face for any kind of emotion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:25 pm

Roxian: MY stomach twisted. Maybe I should've just let her bite me. "Does she have any proof?" Gawd that was such a stupid question! She's the best hacker I know!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:30 pm

John supressed a smile and said ''I imagine so, but I'll go right now to see if she has any proof.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Roxian: "Alright."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:55 pm

John nodded and swiftly left to find Diana he arrived at Diana dorm he knocked twice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:07 pm

Roxian: I nodded and shut the door. I slid under my bed and suppressed a scream.

~

Diana: I opened the door. "I'm guessing you want some proof?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:26 pm

John smiled and said ''That's correct Diana Roxian want's proof''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Diana: "Alright." I walked over to my laptop and turned it on. As it was coming on I took out a small journal. "Recognize this?" I asked him, sowing him Roxian's diary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:42 pm

John: I hesitated for a slight second I took the diary and flipped it around I finally said ''Yea this is Roxian's diary''I handed back to her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:14 am

Diana: I opened up a page on my window. "And this is her virtual diary." I turned the screen so he could see it. I flipped to s certain page in her diary. "This page had the stale smell of you on it, so I'm guessing you read some of it before. 'I think I'm getting a crush on another werewolf I met. His name's John and he's all around perfect!' "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:18 am

John:I felt awkard and I cleared my thoart and said 'Yea when I laided her choker down I glimpse at the first few words''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:24 am

Diana: "There's proof that she writes about you in her diary. She just re-types everything from her diary onto her virtual diary." I stood up. "So there's your proof."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:27 am

John: I had no clue what to say so I said ''Thanks Diana''I fidgeted with the diary
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 am

Diana: "Go ahead and take that back to Roxian. My ears aren't going to be able to handle her screams." I waved my hand signalling for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:42 am

John: I would of laughed but I was nervous I thanked Diana again and left I walked to Roxian's room I knocked again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:47 am

Roxian: I wiped my tears and walked to the door. I knew it was going to be John, but I opened the door anyway. "Hey, John."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEC Sorioty House ~Part II   

Back to top Go down

MEC Sorioty House ~Part II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next