WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:16 am

This is an RP using your dragons from www.dragcave.net. You have to post your dragon's code. To do that you go to your scroll, click Get Code, and choose the BBCode.

Form
Code(I will find out the dragon's name, gender, and description(if one has been made and approved) this way):
Position(Look Below):
Mate:
Other:

Positions
Egg - Kinda obvious
Hatchling - Kinda obvious
Warrior - Male or female dragon that is not' a mother, babysitter, or elder
Mother - A female dragon that has an egg.
Babysitter - A female or male dragon that watches over the immature hatchlings and eggs. A female is more common than a male.
Healer - A dragon that takes care of the others. More commonly a white dragon. Can be more than one and both genders.
Elder - A male or female more than ten years old from when he/she grew up.

My Forms
Code: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
Position: Egg ; Hatchling ; Hatchling ; Healer ; Warrior ; Babysitter ; Warrior ; Warrior ; Healer ; Warrior ; Warrior ; Babysitter ; Healer ; Queen ; Warrior ; Warrior ; Warrior ; Warrior
Mate: Not hatched ; Too Young ; Too Young ; No ; No ; No ; No ; No ; No ; Yes, Rose 08 ; No ; No ; No ; Yes ; No ; No ; No ; No
Other: Abandoned ; Mature ; Immature ; Newest Adult ( For Now ) ; No ; No ; Rare ; Uncommon ; Uncommon ; Has a mate ; No ; No ; No ; Has a mate ; No ; No ; Jelous of Shadow 08 and wants revenge ; No

Last edited by XxGoGreenxX on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 am

((I put a crack in ur egg!!! Whooooo! xD ))

Code:
Position(Look Below): Warrior
Mate: none
Other: was abandoned, not stolen

Position(Look Below): Egg
Other: was abandoned not stolen

Position: Babysitter
other: abandoned

Position: Hatchling
Other:Abandoned

Position: egg
Mate:none
Other: Abandoned

(Also where do you post you're eggs that they all live!?!?!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:19 am

ORP: Whaddya mean? I just post my eggies, and they (rarely) make it to adult hood. I lost my red MATURE hatchling just now, as you can see. *sobs* THAT'S THREE IN ONE DAY! You can start to RP if you want.

RP: Rose 08 woke up next to Shadow 08, whose black scales were wet with her tears. HE felt her wake up and woke up. "I-I'm-"
"It's alright," He cut her off, knowing she was going to apologize. "We both didn't want to abandon them."
Thunder 08 woke up across the cave from the two of them, glaring at Shadow 08.
Elegant Flyer woke up between them, and she thought Thunder 08 was glaring at her. What did I ever do to that old grumpy dragon?!
Double Frost woke up, well, half did. Her second head was still sleeping, and started to snore loudly. Her other head rolled her eyes. "Wake up."
Black Rose 08 woke up, hearing the snoring. "Could you shut your second head up, Double Frost?" She complained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:40 am

((I'm sorry. But you have all those dragons where do you post them? I mean my mom's only matured because someone else had it before me and forgot to un-post it and its a miracle my blue one did. You're riht though they like NEVER make it, it's frustrating and depressing. ))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:43 am

Water walked up to Vine, seeing the Hatchling and two eggs with her he was about to turn away, but then h ekept going, he'd ask her still, "Those your's?" he asked casually.

Vien shook her head, "Sadly no, I'm just watching them."

Pebble bounced over to Watera pebble in his hands.

((if any of my other eggs hatch to hatchling I'll add them to my charries)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:04 am

Code(I will find out the dragon's name, gender, and description(if one has been made and approved) this way):
Position(Look Below): Babbysitter, Warrior, egg egg
Mate: Mya and Rakoo , Rakoo and Mya, not hatched, not hatched
Other: uhhh no I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:46 am

ORP: Welcome to the family! ^_^

OH, well before I got all those adults cause of the WI Egg Thread. But sadlym WI hates me and keeps acting up on me so it's a miracle I got on at all last night and this morning.

RP: Black Rose 08 got up and stretched her wings as far as she could without hitting anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:08 am

thanks =]. uhh are they all at camp??
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 am

ORP: Yes, well, the cave. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 am

ORP: Ight

Mya looked at her egg and her adopted egg. They were identical. She smiled and streched her wings without hitting anyone.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:31 am

Nature 08 woke up and looked around the cave. She jumped uo int the higher part of the cave, and swooped over to Mya. She landed properly, not hitting anyone or hurting the eggs. "So how are the eggs doing?" She asked her.
Hurricane 08 woke up and swooped outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:09 am

"Good." Mya smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:26 am

Nature 08 smiled. "Good, so which one's yours?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 am

"This one." She said putting her nose to a blue egg with swirls.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:27 am

"Aren't you going to get confused with which one's yours?" She asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:44 am

Position(Look Below):Warriors: hatchling
Mate:None
Other:Nope

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:55 am

ORP: Thanksies for joining, Rose! ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:58 am

ORP:No prob this seems like fun *hugs XxGoGreenxX* b//c if I tackle you I'll squish you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:10 am

ORP: So won't. I just wanted to do something, this thread was actually the last thing I made before leaving home. You can start now if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:11 am

ORP:What cha mean leave home
Sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:23 am

ORP: Hmm... I guess I could use Fieri.

Ike.

RP: Fieri came out of the cave and took off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's

Female
DragonEggs :

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 am

XxGoGreenxX wrote:
"Aren't you going to get confused with which one's yours?" She asked, concerned.

"No. It draws me to it." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:04 am

Nature 08 smiled. "So how much longer?" She asked her, hoping the egg had a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:38 am

ORP:That took me awhille I read Ike then I read I-K then -K-E then IDK then Ike then Hurricane Ike, so your a nedneck?
Flame 08 stood motionlessly enoying the peacefulness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:46 am

ORP: Redneck? Heck no! I just come from TX. I don't even have an accent!

RP: Fieri soared through the sky, enjoying the wind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!   

Back to top Go down

Dragon Cave ~ An RP using your Dragon Cave Dragons!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Animals-
Jump to: