AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: McCain or Obama?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Don't tell who you 'voted' for, unless you truly want to.
I know most of us- or even all of us
aren't old enough to vote yet.
So this is just a fake election..
Let's see and find out..
You can also use this as a chat thread to talk about them.

Last edited by _furryfurby on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2205
Nickname: : Katie
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 am

Ooohh, an essay? Against a politician??? Nope! My dad's JOB is being a politician. And I know what's going on. Not only from him, but from research. I am very carefu before I speak.
Any you think I was low? Umm, NO! You were low by saying that those poor American soldiers died for no reason, when they died fighting for us. THAT was low.
I know if u stay legally with a Visa it's illegal! DUH! A Visa is only for a period of time. But you can become an American citizen in that period of time, FYI. So yes, YOU CAN COME HERE LEGALLY. YOU DON'T NEED TO HOP A BORDER AND BREAK THE LAW (and usually come with illegal drugs, I might add).
No, he is keeping it almost the same way. That was the original idea, but it is now not like that. And it was upper class AND middle class, not just upper. And Obama wants us to pay MORE! I'd rather upper-class people pay less, since they are the doctor's, lawyers, and the ones that worked the hardest to help us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/katiegskorner
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:54 am

I mean the low part as in go back to your own country FYI was born & rasied here American soilders arent dying for no reason I never said that I said we are having a war fr no cause
No offense but I dont know where ur getting this stuff
If you come with a visa it will only last around 6 months usally now it takes around 3-5 yrs to become a resident
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:58 am

You did say they are dying for no reason, check your post.
I am getting the info from FACTS, where r u getting urs? The liberal New York Times? The insanely democrat Fox Net???
A visa can last longer than 6 months. And in that time you can become a citizen.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 am

*sighs* My mo told me not to get micxed in this..... So I won't. but at least keep it CLEAN and NICE guys. I personally think we should'nt have had this thread to begin with:

POLITICS and RELIGION are SORE subjects.

So, whoever is the author of this thread (furry?) It's your choice if you want to close it but good luck keeping these two apart.

(and Rose/Star is right they will be fighting for no reason because we are there to WIN, not back out, they have died to help the soldiers there now, but whoever becomes pres, either way they both are/will going to take the troopos out they've both said that. )

Now, this is all I shall say, so, you make comments on me, I can trust my buds to do the same for me as I just did, and not let a fight come to be.

Last edited by Fiercely_Fluff on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 am

I said There is no cause for this war and that Americans are getting no where in Iraq and are fighting teen rebels!
No no I'm taking this from Republican you cant belive Democrats when they're talking about Republicans
U wouldnt know this since u dont come from Southern American countries but Southern American countries usally dont give Visa that last longer than 6 months for the fear the traveler will stay here

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 am

okay I didn't understand anything you've said but, I don't need to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:11 am

We havent touched the religion subjest yet plz dont comment Star lets not screw this up more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:27 am

Star2Be wrote:
Definetely John McCain, all the way! With Obama as president, it will totally ruin the economy and America. He wants to spend 6 BILLION dollars on giving illegal immigrants health care and driver's liscenses. SIX BILLION DOLLARS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BREAKING THE LAW (hence the word "illegal"! and notice how it's only for ILLEGAL immigrants, not the legal ones. everybpdy forgets about them!). HE also wants to FORCE everyone to have health care, which is an option that you should make. Of course I have health care, but I know people who don't and like it that way. He also wants to raise taxes for middle-class people and upper-class people and lower them for the lower class. We are all Amercans, and having a set percent for everyone to pay taxes, IS FAIR. We shouldn't raise the taxes and put economic strain on other families! That isn't American at all. Also, Obama wants to open the border between the US and MExico! HORRIBLE! People need to come here LEGALLY! What about all the ones who do it the way it's supposed to be done? Everyone forgets about them. They don't care that these poor people are the ones who do it RIGHT. Plus, Obama wants to pull the troops out of Iraq IMMEDIATELY. If we do that, everything we have been fighting for would go down that toilet. All the soldiers that lost their lives would have done it for nothing, because everything would just be reversed if we left immediately. Things like these take time. Do you want to tell the mother of a son who died in Iraq that he did it for nothing? That all his work has been reversed?
McCain and Obama both aren't amazing persidential candidates, but McCain is way better and has way better values. He knows what it's like "to be proud to be an American". (Michelle Obama said "that for the first time is my life, I am proud to be an American". Do we want a president that's wife can't even be a proud American?)
Yah!! ur right about him raising taxes
and about pulling troops out of iraq, i have had 2 of my uncles, and one of my cousins go over there, and one of my uncles wants to go back because he feels that they truly need out help over there and we are doing something for them, we are helping them, and how happy the people are for them being there. Iraq needs us.
another thing is that im against obama cause hes pro choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:31 am

Can we plz delte this thread when Star gets back on the fighting will not stop it will countine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:34 am

do u really think that this is gonna get messy?
i mean i enjoy a good political debate, i do it all the time with my friends, and we are all serious about our side, but it never goes farther then us doing our debate when we are bored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:36 am

Yea it already got messy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:37 am

gah!
fine ill close it, but not delete it b/c then that will get really bad and messy, and a new one will be created
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:47 am

Thank u *tackles JL in hugs*ur my big sis and an awesome HEAD ADMIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:03 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:55 am

Ur welcome this moring I reread that post and found that was too mushy but it was truthful
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:21 am

i have to agree with cmain
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:27 am

and jacob will stay the head admin lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:34 am

IM NEITHER IM FOR THIS
http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=BEEZ&altl=UIF1KBDPCMVWFS
(please watch!! im sure u will agree with me)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 am

OMG!!
THAT PERSON SHOULD TOTALLY WIN!
i'm all for it~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:49 am

Star2Be wrote:
Definetely John McCain, all the way! With Obama as president, it will totally ruin the economy and America. He wants to spend 6 BILLION dollars on giving illegal immigrants health care and driver's liscenses. SIX BILLION DOLLARS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE BREAKING THE LAW (hence the word "illegal"! and notice how it's only for ILLEGAL immigrants, not the legal ones. everybpdy forgets about them!). HE also wants to FORCE everyone to have health care, which is an option that you should make. Of course I have health care, but I know people who don't and like it that way. He also wants to raise taxes for middle-class people and upper-class people and lower them for the lower class. We are all Amercans, and having a set percent for everyone to pay taxes, IS FAIR. We shouldn't raise the taxes and put economic strain on other families! That isn't American at all. Also, Obama wants to open the border between the US and MExico! HORRIBLE! People need to come here LEGALLY! What about all the ones who do it the way it's supposed to be done? Everyone forgets about them. They don't care that these poor people are the ones who do it RIGHT. Plus, Obama wants to pull the troops out of Iraq IMMEDIATELY. If we do that, everything we have been fighting for would go down that toilet. All the soldiers that lost their lives would have done it for nothing, because everything would just be reversed if we left immediately. Things like these take time. Do you want to tell the mother of a son who died in Iraq that he did it for nothing? That all his work has been reversed?
McCain and Obama both aren't amazing persidential candidates, but McCain is way better and has way better values. He knows what it's like "to be proud to be an American". (Michelle Obama said "that for the first time is my life, I am proud to be an American". Do we want a president that's wife can't even be a proud American?)
SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:16 am

our school had a mock election and obama won.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:30 am

mine did 2. unfortunately. and proposal 2 won also... wait nver mind thats only 4 michigan so forget i said that.
its weird why so many people in my area like obama... i mean im in a wealthy area and he wants to raise taxes to most of the peoples incomes in my area... maybe its because our economy is not amazing... or it could be because so many people around here dont get the idea of credit... and not being in debt 24 7....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:55 am

We had one too, and most likely Obama will win, b/c I live in a mostly Democrat state. But w/e. That's weird also, b/c like you jl, i live in an extremely expensive state. idk, but w/e. i'm not gonna post here anymore b/c i get so mad when people believe obama's lies and then i go on a angry crazy rant.... lol. so bye-bye to me on this thread!!!
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:01 am

Niether - I'm Canadian, but if I was americain - Obama
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://webkinzbeach.gooforum.com/index.htm
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:51 am

gah cant stand obama! dont like tons of his principles that hes strong for.
besides if we really think about it we are voting alot for the vice president because a) obama has a very good chance of being assassinated B) mcain is probably gonna die during the term.
AND i think everyone should just vote for Oprah because she basically is already is 'ruling' the U.S.; basically almost everyone loves her; and we will have both the 1st african american and 1st women to become president; oh and yah who is gonna kill her???
come 2 think of it i really didnt like any of the canidits. i just like mcain better
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McCain or Obama?   

Back to top Go down

McCain or Obama?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2